Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market Will Going Up ? - page 41. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 12:44:27 PM
Hello, in my opinion the crypto-currency market will grow as more and more investments are channeled into crypto-currencies, which increases the market capitalization and thereby affects the price of many
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 11:34:59 AM
I think it's going to dump again soon
Activity: 112
April 18, 2018, 11:25:19 AM
Yes!!!
And we hope that it will continue to demonstrate positively with all the exchanges that investors can attract to invest again and lose the issue of a few who think it will never rise up again at least as close to its historical value.
Activity: 200
April 18, 2018, 11:19:23 AM
I believe the market will recover and grow again in the next few months. Currently the market is in a difficult period, the price of crypto fell low, however I believe this is just a fluctuation of the market. The market will quickly overcome this difficult period and stabilize. The best thing to do is to be patient and hold the altcoin wait until the market rises, then we will have a lot of money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
April 18, 2018, 11:15:44 AM
We don't have a concrete answer for that for now. Better to wait until btc reach the 18k$ for  now little attempt of it to rise is not a good basis.
It is a good news, but we can't be comfortable about the price because we know what have a fluc price that the bitcoin have. It is really big gap if it change. But if the bitcoi  is risin up. Many of the alternative cpins are riaing up too because thwy alternative coins are pnly depend in the bitcoin. I hope it will continue
Activity: 136
April 18, 2018, 11:11:37 AM
We don't have a concrete answer for that for now. Better to wait until btc reach the 18k$ for  now little attempt of it to rise is not a good basis.
Activity: 238
April 18, 2018, 11:01:18 AM
I think it's better to hold it until the price is higher. Crypto market has become very unpredictable but right now Crypto market is now starting to improve .
Activity: 462
April 18, 2018, 10:58:17 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

if the falling market of cryptocurrency is over, then it is time to buy more coins to hold it before it goes up far.
the positive trend on the market lately show that crypto market keep going up and not go back.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
April 18, 2018, 08:54:23 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
yes I see that the price of Bitcoin is now have starting to recover and all Altcoin prices have also started to grow to green.
It seems of this nightmare is about to soon end because we have seen all this time the price of Bitcoin and other coins getting worse, now is the right time to invest in Bitcoin.

Might be a trap though, IMO it's too early to come up with any worthy conclusions. I suggest to observe a little while before doing any significant moves.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
April 18, 2018, 08:52:21 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Let's hope that this bull run will continue and no more FUD that makes the price of Bitcoin dump again. There are so many fake news are spreading all over the internet, just to make the price of Bitcoin dump. That is really sad for every cryptocurrency holder, because they can manipulate the price.
Activity: 90
April 18, 2018, 08:48:16 AM
do you like to torture yourself? if you've invested for years, why are you so worried? calm down, go about your business and do not pay attention, in a year everything will be different
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
April 18, 2018, 08:39:13 AM
The market at the moment is incredibly unpredictable, so I would not relax and think that all the hardest is over. We still are in uncertain position, which is quite unclear.
Activity: 84
April 18, 2018, 08:34:00 AM
yes this time the market continues to green and slowly the market continues to grow hopefully continue to the moon
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
April 18, 2018, 08:24:17 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
yes I see that the price of Bitcoin is now have starting to recover and all Altcoin prices have also started to grow to green.
It seems of this nightmare is about to soon end because we have seen all this time the price of Bitcoin and other coins getting worse, now is the right time to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
April 18, 2018, 08:14:46 AM
I believe that after such a protracted fall, we will see growth until the middle of the summer, at least) if of course there will be a market reversal!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
April 18, 2018, 08:14:38 AM
Dear all member

yes the price of bitcoins today is already growing because the tax day has already end in united states so we can expect for the investors to come in the market that will hoard a huge amount of coins.
Activity: 266
April 18, 2018, 08:13:46 AM
yes it will go but what direction? All in all, the developments in the world are good news for investors in this sense
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
April 18, 2018, 08:08:58 AM
Yes, it will surely rise, it is resting now and the next target will be 370 billion dollars.
Activity: 854
April 18, 2018, 07:53:36 AM
There is an economic theory of waves, the economy has its cycles. So I suppose for sure the market will rise, but who knows when
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 07:52:26 AM
Yes, i think it is just in still phase, can expect bull market within a short period of days, especially once world cryptocurrency conference held in May,
Pages:
Jump to: