Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market Will Going Up ? - page 42. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 264
April 18, 2018, 07:47:43 AM
The market is still uneasy and is trying to base the ethereum and BTC
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
April 18, 2018, 07:43:15 AM
I think it's an uptrend after all. Many experts talk about this and we ourselves see how many altcoins are growing. I hope it will continue.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 07:40:17 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

No, the price movement in the past 6-7 days is still having fluctuations. In my opinion, we may see more correction in coming days, may be $6000 mark.
Activity: 152
April 18, 2018, 07:38:36 AM
I see for now that the price of coins is starting to increase little by little, this is the start of the crypto market will rise.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 07:09:41 AM
It is difficult to argue that the situation with the fall of the market will not happen again. The market is not very predictable and we will not be able to influence its growth or decline in any way.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
April 18, 2018, 06:51:24 AM
I think it's too early to make such a conclusion because until now most of the coins are still too unstable, so I don’t think so.
Activity: 266
Merit: 33
April 17, 2018, 02:50:11 PM
We are expecting and hoping that every coin will recover but naaah
There will always be a decline in everything
We all increasing and declining is the the two sides of a coin if one will disappear then there will be no balance at all in the market
copper member
Activity: 546
April 17, 2018, 02:44:15 PM
We can all expect it to continue increasing and growing as no one want a bad market but the bitter true is that our various activities in the cryptocurrency market will either affect it positively or negatively.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 02:35:42 PM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

It may be over or it maybe not. Crypto market is highly volatile and anything can happen. It is too soon to say that the bear market is over, it can just be a temporary pump because a simple news that can affect crypto can shake the market greatly. Let's just see whether the recent year's market pattern will repeat.

I thought the process will be like this for trade  Cheesy

Fiat > Bitcoin. Bitcoin> Altcoins. Altcoins > Bitcoin.Bitcoin> Fiat.
Fiat > Bitcoin . Bitcoin > Altcoins. Altcoins > Bitcoin . Bitcoin> Altcoins. Altcoins > Bitcoin.Bitcoin> Altcoins. Altcoins > Bitcoin(stop and loop)
Activity: 462
April 17, 2018, 01:43:29 PM
Dear all member

It may be over or it maybe not. Crypto market is highly volatile and anything can happen. It is too soon to say that the bear market is over, it can just be a temporary pump because a simple news that can affect crypto can shake the market greatly. Let's just see whether the recent year's market pattern will repeat.
Activity: 226
April 17, 2018, 01:42:04 PM
Of course, crypto market will go up in the future, but nobody knows exactly when it will happen Wink
Activity: 140
April 17, 2018, 01:02:58 PM
yes as we all expect crypto market began to move up of the big decline we all know that crypto market can not remain, always up and down it is a natural thing.but hopefully not decrease drastically like last month and maybe it's time for investors to buy and currently may be appropriate to invest.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 17, 2018, 12:43:31 PM
we all definitely expect the price of coins to rise again and be stable at the real price, now the price of coins in the crypto market has started up and this is great fun, hopefully this continues
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 17, 2018, 11:06:05 AM
this decline is indeed in the market it is reasonable as long as it is not too deep and does not make the current loss I see start back to improve his expectations exceeded the highest price in the last year
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
April 17, 2018, 10:48:59 AM
the market is starting to grow again and some of the altcoin's prices are starting to rise, it's very exciting and I hope the altcoin I have also got up so I can sell it for big profits
Yeah absolutely it will as what predicted while it is still on the launch pad  its time  to  buy,  if you have enough resources try to invest portion of it and you will just astonishedwhat will happen.
April 17, 2018, 10:37:45 AM
the market is starting to grow again and some of the altcoin's prices are starting to rise, it's very exciting and I hope the altcoin I have also got up so I can sell it for big profits
Merit: 114
April 17, 2018, 10:24:11 AM
I think it's too soon to tell if this small surge is going to turn into a bull run.
Activity: 616
April 17, 2018, 10:13:40 AM
 The cryptocurrency market has a certain seasonality. And already begins to trace a certain pattern. For 2017, we have experienced 3 market correction:
1 - year correction (12.06.17 for 16.07.17)
2nd - autumn correction(02.09.17 for 15.09.17)
3-I-winter correction, which began 21.12.17 and apparently it ended.  Each correction takes place for certain reasons, and the latter was mainly caused by the following factors:
1. Seasonality.
2. Too high prices for Top cryptocurrencies. Most new investors have no desire to buy when the market is so high. Everyone is waiting for correction, and finally we waited.
3. Cryptocurrency exchanges can not cope with the high load. Top exchanges Bittrex, Bitfinex announced the temporary cessation of registration of new users, due to the load on the server. The formula is very simple: no new users - no new investments - no price increase - there is a drop (correction). Everything is very simple and logical.
Many problems have already been solved and now we are seeing a rise in prices again
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 17, 2018, 10:05:56 AM
If we are about to base the pattern from the past charts it looks like this is the end of the decline/correction or whatever we call it. Earliest call can be April as the bear market ends for this month but we still have to monitor daily charts if you are a day trader but for most who are long term holders this is the start of green market.
I expect by the end of the year to strengthen the crypto currency Smiley Smiley
Each year that is passing, at the end of the year crypto is becoming stronger.
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
April 17, 2018, 10:02:36 AM
yah, the coinmarket is going up and up after falling, there are some good news, that makes the market go up and people are positive about the market, they stop selling, but we can still be careful and watch the market, because who knows when bad news comes??
Pages:
Jump to: