Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market Will Going Up ? - page 43. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 09:46:48 AM
I think that the lowest point we have passed or will pass in the near future. I expect by the end of the year to strengthen the crypto currency Smiley Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 09:37:53 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

these days the crypto market has improved considerably. yes in its growth scale more than a few months ago. this is good for market development. moreover the bitcoin has now reached at the $ 8k position back. I think if this month growth continues, the market will likely stabilize in the next few months.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 08:48:11 AM
Dear all member
We are seeing the rise of the cryptocurrency market, the decline is over??  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
The price of crypto will always be like a roller coaster that can go up and down. I personally just believe, there will be an increase after falling. So until now I still hold what I have. Maybe now is the start for the market to soar again in the near future.
right, hopefully crypto market will rise in the near future, because during this time our energy is drained when the price drops drastically. and currently btc starts creeping up after failing to break the support area so that other altcoin also going up
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 08:07:41 AM
Dear all member
I think the decline is not over yet or let's just say that every downfall or increasing movement of the cryptocurrencies are all part of this business. Cryptocurrencies are so volatile, we dont know when it will drop or move up.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
April 17, 2018, 08:06:58 AM
Dear all member

Not sure, but hopely market will continue rising. But i am believe that cryptomarket will rising again because financial firm will start to investing their funds on crypto. Many expert said that crypto market cap will going to trillion dollars in years to come. Hopely that happen because many coin/token price will rising
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
April 17, 2018, 08:01:20 AM
Dear all member

I wouldn't say yes, or no, because crypto these days is unpredictable, but however this might be the bull run for the year, I am always wishing the positive.
Activity: 182
April 17, 2018, 07:56:49 AM
This year the market recovers very soon and it is different than in previous years, it seems this year will mark a major milestone for the market crypocurrency, may collapse or be recognized and fly high.

we waiting it ......
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
April 15, 2018, 03:52:30 PM
Dear all member
The price of crypto will always be like a roller coaster that can go up and down. I personally just believe, there will be an increase after falling. So until now I still hold what I have. Maybe now is the start for the market to soar again in the near future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
April 15, 2018, 02:33:07 PM
And it's very wonderful to watch how bitcoin regains its position once bitcoin starts its rapid growth this time, I think that we will not see such figures as $ 20,000. I think that this time the amounts will be much larger than now. I think you can talk about $ 100,000 at the end of this year. Of course while it's only words, but let's see what will happen at the end of this year.
Activity: 448
April 15, 2018, 02:25:07 PM
We are all waiting for the big growth. But it's worth a lot of work. I don't doubt that everything will have development that it depends only on people who all develop it. Crypto is not the price of bitcoin is a new opportunity to model everything
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
April 14, 2018, 06:36:35 AM
Yes, after a long brake, market is going upwards. Bitcoin price start rising and It is positive sign for this market.Hope this bearish mode is over here, and May be very soon we can see this crypto market on a new higher level.
This is a good start for all of us here who are waiting it to happen, I was so surprise that time when bitcoin pump hard
and I have never seen this instant pump in the past so I am thinking it's a wake up call for all of us.
I am thinking that more people will invest money now that they are seeing the market starts to get greener and more good news are coming out.
Activity: 142
April 14, 2018, 05:39:38 AM
To put it bluntly, I read somewhere that there will be another bounce down, but I do not know when and whether it will be but everything is possible because people will start to drain everything at the slightest increase in price!
Activity: 136
April 14, 2018, 05:31:16 AM
Yes, after a long brake, market is going upwards. Bitcoin price start rising and It is positive sign for this market.Hope this bearish mode is over here, and May be very soon we can see this crypto market on a new higher level.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
April 14, 2018, 05:17:09 AM
We are seeing the growth of the cryptocurrency market, and it will grow strongly in the near future with its potential.  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

from yesterday, we are seeing that the market trying to increase and I see that some coins getting the pump to the highest price and I think it will attract another coin to do the same things. the market will grow more in this month and bitcoin is also trying to increase back after a stay at the lower ground and we can hope that we will make the biggest profit in this year. but if there is any bad news that comes out, maybe the market will get back to down again but many people don't want to see this as they expecting that in this year, the price will increase higher.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
April 13, 2018, 07:34:11 PM
What I'm gonna say to this part us yes I see green in the marketcap and hopefully this is it for the coin holders and also for the traders and the moment we waiting for. No more bear days and the rise of bull days is coming for the future crypto enthusiast.
Activity: 182
April 13, 2018, 11:48:36 AM
We are seeing the growth of the cryptocurrency market, and it will grow strongly in the near future with its potential.  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 180
Merit: 1
Michael - Iagon Community Manager
April 13, 2018, 06:42:12 AM
Hopefully a goodbye to the bear market and welcome to the bull market. Coinmarketcap has a nice view now, I see green all around is green.  Cheesy Hopefully this is it.
Activity: 196
April 13, 2018, 06:37:23 AM
Will the crypto always go on the money world, and the questions like we are going to lose everything. But on the contrary, we see it as a matter of course, an ever-increasing world of money.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
einc.io
April 13, 2018, 05:18:20 AM
I hope so. Price is rising from yesterday. But price of crypto is unpredictable and we never know what will be the flow in next few days. If you are hodling for long term or have a target by the end of this year, I think this is the start of bouncing back.
Activity: 154
April 13, 2018, 05:04:42 AM

I think the growth must continue. In the near future, we can see new heights and crazy growth of altcoins.
10k $ next week
Pages:
Jump to: