Pages:
Author

Topic: **Crypto trading signals** (share what you're targeting) - page 7. (Read 18450 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
-Coin: STEEM (STEEM)
-Price: 0.000083 BTC
-Target: 0.000113 BTC
-Exchange: Binance/Bittrex

Low-risk trade.

Getting into XRP for the very first time (the chart is looking too good to ignore, XRP hasn't pumped at all in the last few months). Let's see how it goes!

-Coin: XRP (XRP)
-Price: 0.000075 BTC
-Target: 0.000078+ BTC

Mid-risk trade.

Still averaging down on this one...

The only thing good to HODL at this point is undoubtedly BTC. Way too much uncertainty in the market due to Tether/Bitfinex. Even though I've been averaging down on both the trades for the last few days, but I do think that we'll get to see even more pain in Alts/BTC pairs in upcoming days. Hodling BTC at this point is the best bet, as it's not going sideways these days and:

-if BTC pumps, Alts dump.
-if BTC dumps, Alts dump.
legendary
Short term target reached was reached before it plunged again

---------------------------------

-Coin: ADA (Cardano)
-Price: 0.00002005 BTC
-Target: 0.00002300 BTC
-Exchange: Binance
-Stop-loss: Not needed

-Reason: Time to start buying Cardano again. It's going to test the critical support very soon (at 1975 satoshis), but before that, the psychological support at 2000 satoshis should be kept in mind as well.

legendary
-Coin: STEEM (STEEM)
-Price: 0.000083 BTC
-Target: 0.000113 BTC

Low-risk trade.

Getting into XRP for the very first time (the chart is looking too good to ignore, XRP hasn't pumped at all in the last few months). Let's see how it goes!

Mid-risk trade.

Still averaging down on this one...
legendary
The target was reached but after hitting the stop-loss.

New signal:

-Coin: Cardano (ADA)
-Price: Buy whenever you can till it's <2000 satoshis
-Target: Sell at a price >2500 satoshis
-Stop-loss: None

-Reason:

Interesting scenario building up:

If Cardano (ADA) manages to jump within the range of 1700-1900 satoshis, it'd be a complete double bottom and end of a very long downtrend.

I'm starting to sell it bit by bit. It's currently the most pumped coin in top 25. It broke out cleanly and currently continuing its run:

legendary
-Coin: OneLedger (OLT)
-Price: 0.00000070 BTC
-Target: 0.00000090 BTC
-Exchange: Kucoin

High-risk trade.

Missed the target by a couple of satoshis! Now it's back to the buy price, and I'm thinking of loading a bit more of it.

Whew, that was fast! Target reached within a day.

Mid-risk trade.
legendary
Going for ZRX trade again:

-Coin: 0x (ZRX)
-Price: 0.000066 BTC
-Target: 0.000073 BTC

-Reason: 2 consecutive green weekly candles. Whenever this has happened in the past, ZRX jumped at least 70%.

Medium-risk (things can get ugly if the third weekly candle closes in red).

Target reached.

-Price: 0.00000070 BTC
-Target: 0.00000090 BTC

High-risk trade.

Missed the target by a couple of satoshis! Now it's back to the buy price, and I'm thinking of loading a bit more of it.
legendary
-Price: 0.0000007 BTC
-Target: 0.0000009 BTC

High-risk trade.

-Price: 0.00001100 BTC
-Target: 0.00001175+ BTC
-Exchange: Binance/Bittrex/BitMEX

Low-risk trade.

Target reached.
legendary

New signal:

-Price: Buy whenever you can till it's <2000 satoshis
-Target: Sell at a price >2500 satoshis

-Reason:

Interesting scenario building up:

If Cardano (ADA) manages to jump within the range of 1700-1900 satoshis, it'd be a complete double bottom and end of a very long downtrend.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak
until now I have traded TAU in the short term
coin: TAU
price: 0.00018599
target selling price: 0,000201
for now the trading volume is not too high so we can hold it for a little longer to get more profit
legendary
New signal:

-Coin: QKC (QuarkChain)
-Price: 0.0000242 BTC
-Target: 0.0000262 BTC
-Stop-loss: 0.0000219 BTC

-Reason: oversold after the listing.

New signal:

-Coin: Salt (SALT)
-Price: 0.0001920 BTC
-Target: 0.0002320 BTC

-Reason: Just hit ATL (all-time-low). Should bounce back now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Ok, let me try as well!

-Coin: ARK
-Price: 0.00014590 BTC
-Target (short term): 0.00002000+ BTC
-Target (long term): 0.00005000+ BTC
-Exchange: Binance/Bittrex/UpBit/Bit-Z

High-risk trade.

Explanation,
I happen to be an old investor in ARK because of their technology and amazing professionalism, I'm watching them over a year now.
Lately it seems that ARK came in the attention of the public, following a healthy bullrun with spikes and then small corrections (aka flag formations).
Both technically and fundamentally, I believe it'll continue going up.

Activity: 261
Merit: 10
https://assetsplit.org/
If someone could post here its own signals, how do you know if the signal is good or not?

That'd depend on trader's reputation within this thread. Anyone can come and post signals here, and you can judge that particular trader's skills/reputation by looking at the previous signals provided by that trader.

You are Hero member here, you have more trust than others members  Smiley Grin.

Well, I must hereby tell you that having a good rank in the forum doesn't necessarily make you a good trader. It's not like that I received the Hero rank by making accurate trades! Cheesy
Yeah, but I wanted to say, that you are trusted person and you do not want to scam people here. For example post fake signals. (Signals from pump and dump groups)
legendary
New signal:

-Coin: QKC (QuarkChain)
-Price: 0.0000242 BTC
-Target: 0.0000262 BTC
-Stop-loss: 0.0000219 BTC

-Reason: oversold after the listing.
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
https://assetsplit.org/
Do you have some statistics how many percent of trades are you in profit?

No, sorry, I've not recorded any statistics.

It would be nice to post more signals, I see that you are posting only 1 a month  Undecided.

Yes, you're correct. I've been posting a very few trades lately; however, I must hereby tell that I do not trade full-time (or even part-time). I only trade when I see some very good opportunities among the coins/tokens on my radar, and that happens very rarely. However, this thread is NOT meant for "only my signals". This is a thread where everybody is supposed to participate with their own signals (this includes even you), not just me. I only post here when I feel that the thread has gone too much down and needs a BUMP. Wink
If someone could post here its own signals, how do you know if the signal is good or not?
You are Hero member here, you have more trust than others members  Smiley Grin.
legendary
-Coin: TRON (TRX)
-Price: 790 satoshis
-Target: 810+ satoshis
-Reason: Lemme quote:

1. Tron is a top-10 cryptocurrency (by market-cap), not easily damaged by selling pressure when the main support price is hit (right now, it seems like it's sitting on "life support" price).
2. It has been going down for the past 5 days, while overall, the market is bullish, this can't continue for long.
3. Chinese president Mr. Xi has recently embraced blockchain, while Tron is deeply connected with China, we should see good effect of it on Tron.

Target reached.

New signal:

-Price: 0.0002695 BTC
-Target: 0.0002849 BTC

-Reason: It's beautifully making an ascending triangle, should break out soon:

Target was reached right before the current crash. I'm now buying it again with the same targets but much lesser price.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
Do you have some statistics how many percent of trades are you in profit?
It would be nice to post more signals, I see that you are posting only 1 a month  Undecided.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
30/10/2018

ICX
Buy: 950-1000 satoshi
Stop Loss: 700 satoshi (Not recommend you to actually stop loss on this lol)

Do DCA
For every 20 satoshi drop, buy in 5% of your capital
legendary
-Coin: TRON (TRX)
-Price: 790 satoshis
-Target: 810+ satoshis
-Reason: Lemme quote:

1. Tron is a top-10 cryptocurrency (by market-cap), not easily damaged by selling pressure when the main support price is hit (right now, it seems like it's sitting on "life support" price).
2. It has been going down for the past 5 days, while overall, the market is bullish, this can't continue for long.
3. Chinese president Mr. Xi has recently embraced blockchain, while Tron is deeply connected with China, we should see good effect of it on Tron.

Target reached.

New signal:

-Price: 0.0002695 BTC
-Target: 0.0002849 BTC

-Reason: It's beautifully making an ascending triangle, should break out soon:

Activity: 700
Merit: 101
I also don't have a price target on the coin that I am holding right now, I hope the price will be better than my purchase price, honestly even though it's hard. I don't target the price I want to achieve
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I bought some Bitcoin Diamond, I'm currently losing almost 60%, my target is I have to make 200% profit, therefore I will keep my Bitcoin Diamond until the right time to sell it, we all know the market back down on this day , for me holding is a wise move.
Pages:
Jump to: