Pages:
Author

Topic: **Crypto trading signals** (share what you're targeting) - page 8. (Read 18450 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
-Coin: TRON (TRX)
-Price: 790 satoshis
-Target: 810+ satoshis
-Exchange: Binance
-Stop-loss: None
-Reason: Lemme quote:

1. Tron is a top-10 cryptocurrency (by market-cap), not easily damaged by selling pressure when the main support price is hit (right now, it seems like it's sitting on "life support" price).
2. It has been going down for the past 5 days, while overall, the market is bullish, this can't continue for long.
3. Chinese president Mr. Xi has recently embraced blockchain, while Tron is deeply connected with China, we should see good effect of it on Tron.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
I'm holding xauram gamma, EMT, Graft token that three coins i have are in the cheapest price so far but i strongly hold this thighs because i believe later on giving me a profits.
legendary
-Coin: NANO
-Price: 0.00061 BTC
-Target: 0.00075 BTC
-Reason: It has been hit very hard, it's time for a bounce off back from the support.

Aeron (ARN) target reached. Time to get rid of some of it and load up more on my NANO bag.

Re-quoted what I'm actually targeting for NANO.

-Coin: WISH
-Price: 2k sats
-Target: 20k sats
-Reason: Small cap coin with just a 5 mil market cap. Currently offers Ethereum and Bitcoin smart contracts, NEO is slated by the end of May (team has never missed a deadline). No reason this won't go further up.

-Coin: CHI
-Target: 200k sats
-Reason: Currently in ICO, Chimaera is the first second generation gamecoin. They've built a custom blockchain with a gamified-lightning network (called game channels) that solves the cost, speed, and scalability issues that plague Ethereum games. From the creators of Huntercoin. They've only raised 2 mill currently.

Sorry mate, this thread is only for short-term trading signals. Your targets are probably gonna take years (as they're 10x and 100x).
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
This is a great crypto signal thread. It should gain more attention from the users as everyone is looking to make profits from trades entered and knowing the right entry price is usually a challenge. Kudos to the creator of this thread.
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
I like this thread
Coin: Dent
Price: 60-62 Sat
Target: 68-70 Sat
Exchange: KuCoin

Been my best swing coin lately, price/target dropping with BTC dip so be aware, last week price/target was 20% higher
legendary
Two new signals:

-Coin: Aeron (ARN)
-Price: 0.000171 BTC
-Target: 0.0002+ BTC
-Reason: A very good buy right now at 0.000171 BTC only for a fast short-term 15% to 20% increase. Strong support below this level.

-Coin: SelfKey (KEY)
-Exchange: Kucoin
-Price: 122 satoshis
-Target: 130-135 satoshis
-Reason: A very good buy right now at 122 satoshis only for a fast short-term 15% to 20% increase by probably tomorrow (or next 2-3 days). Strong support below this level so there's only an upward path available as it seems.

SelfKey target was reached that time, but Aeron is still something I'm holding and I think I'll have to hold for quite a while.

A new must-be-given signal:

-Coin: NANO
-Price: 0.00061 BTC
-Target: 0.00075 BTC
-Reason: It has been hit very hard, it's time for a bounce off back from the support.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I don't Target reached.

The bitcoin value is too low, we still retault bitcoin again.  Cry
legendary
Two new signals:

-Coin: Aeron (ARN)
-Price: 0.000171 BTC
-Target: 0.0002+ BTC
-Reason: A very good buy right now at 0.000171 BTC only for a fast short-term 15% to 20% increase. Strong support below this level.

-Coin: SelfKey (KEY)
-Exchange: Kucoin
-Price: 122 satoshis
-Reason: A very good buy right now at 122 satoshis only for a fast short-term 15% to 20% increase by probably tomorrow (or next 2-3 days). Strong support below this level so there's only an upward path available as it seems.
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
New signal:

-Coin: QKC (QuarkChain)
-Price: 0.0000242 BTC
-Target: 0.0000262 BTC
-Stop-loss: 0.0000219 BTC

-Reason: oversold after the listing.

Very realistic target, I'm setup very much the same for QKC.

Here's another
Blockport
Price 0.00003100
Target: 0.00003400
Exchange: KuCoin
legendary
Target was reached two days back at 130 satoshis, forgot to update it here.

Again, similar target for DENT:

-Coin: DENT
-Price: 116 satoshis
-Target: 128 satoshis
-Reason: A very good buy right now at 116 satoshis only for a fast short-term 15% to 20% increase by probably tomorrow (or next 2-3 days). Strong support below this level so there's only an upward path available as it seems.

Target reached.

No new signal for now. I'm staying in bitcoin. Bitcoin's dominance is way too low right now (35.9%) to sell it. I'm expecting a bitcoin run soon and that'll make alts suffer. Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
First of all, let's just try to see how this thing works out. I'm expecting that it'll turn out to be fine, but if something goes on crazy on this thread, I'll close it. Roll Eyes

You're targeting/aiming some target for your altcoin "WITH" some reason? State both of these below, your targets along with the reason. If you target something by playing with charts, you may share your charts as well... and yeah, always DYOR before following someone blindly, as in crypto, following someone blindly can cost you a lot. Moreover, the coins here should NOT be your long-term holds. These must be the ones you're trading for short-term or swinging.

Lemme start it:

-Price: 115 satoshis
-Reason: A very good buy right now at 115 satoshis only for a fast short-term 15% to 20% increase by probably tomorrow (or next 2-3 days). Strong support below this level so there's only an upward path available as it seems.

DENT a good promising coin. I bought it 2 days ago for 92 Satoshi, now for 134 Satoshi!
I expect now a pullback to 114 Satoshi and a further increase to 140.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Nice thread. Seems most of them are true. Will bookmark this one Smiley Sorry no merits to send :/
TRX has nice swings these days. Cobinhood has huge swings you can check that out too
legendary
I am holding some ripples.I bought them when they were worth 2$.But after a few days, ripple went to the bottom and is there ever since.
Will sell them all once they cross 2$.An expensive investment for me(and a stupid one too).I don't see any big thing coming for ripple, fingers crossed .-.

I am holding some IOS tokens too, just want to see where they will reach after a year.That's all.

Sorry, this thread is for sharing of short-term or swing trades only.

Ripple can take a few months (or maybe more than a half a year) to reach that level again. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
-Coin: WISH
-Target: 20k sats
-Reason: Small cap coin with just a 5 mil market cap. Currently offers Ethereum and Bitcoin smart contracts, NEO is slated by the end of May (team has never missed a deadline). No reason this won't go further up.

-Coin: CHI
-Target: 200k sats
-Reason: Currently in ICO, Chimaera is the first second generation gamecoin. They've built a custom blockchain with a gamified-lightning network (called game channels) that solves the cost, speed, and scalability issues that plague Ethereum games. From the creators of Huntercoin. They've only raised 2 mill currently.

Activity: 952
Merit: 516
Litecoin:

Price: 162$

Target: 175$

Stop loss: 157$

Reason: Possible 4 hour chart bull flag and possible daily bull flag or continuation from the last bull break plus the whole market looks strong.
legendary
Target was reached two days back at 130 satoshis, forgot to update it here.

Again, similar target for DENT:

-Price: 116 satoshis
-Target: 128 satoshis
-Reason: A very good buy right now at 116 satoshis only for a fast short-term 15% to 20% increase by probably tomorrow (or next 2-3 days). Strong support below this level so there's only an upward path available as it seems.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 382
Hurrah for Karamazov!
I am holding some ripples.I bought them when they were worth 2$.But after a few days, ripple went to the bottom and is there ever since.
Will sell them all once they cross 2$.An expensive investment for me(and a stupid one too).I don't see any big thing coming for ripple, fingers crossed .-.

I am holding some IOS tokens too, just want to see where they will reach after a year.That's all.
legendary
First of all, let's just try to see how this thing works out. I'm expecting that it'll turn out to be fine, but if something goes on crazy on this thread, I'll close it. Roll Eyes

You're targeting/aiming some target for your altcoin "WITH" some reason? State both of these below, your targets along with the reason. If you target something by playing with charts, you may share your charts as well... and yeah, always DYOR before following someone blindly, as in crypto, following someone blindly can cost you a lot. Moreover, the coins here should NOT be your long-term holds. These must be the ones you're trading for short-term or swinging.

Lemme start it:

-Price: 115 satoshis
-Reason: A very good buy right now at 115 satoshis only for a fast short-term 15% to 20% increase by probably tomorrow (or next 2-3 days). Strong support below this level so there's only an upward path available as it seems.
Pages:
Jump to: