Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto world vs Fulltime job? to establish better life. - page 17. (Read 2862 times)

Activity: 556
Merit: 250
Hello everyone.

I am new here in crypto world but I have no experience about what is the way to earn money using cryptocurrency. I was already studied few things about cryptocurrency but for me it is not enough.

I believe that all of us are have a chance to make a better life in crypto world however I don't know to start  or where I do start? Many of members here said that investing and trading are the best way to earn more profits.

Do think that trading and investing with cryptocurrency are much better to my upcoming fulltime job? Because at this time I'm just waiting for the call of my fulltime job. What are the best advice that you may give to me. should I reject the fulltime job that I've been waiting for or to go enter the world of investing and trading?

Can you share you experiences and ideas for me. 

It is the great opportunity for me to read your answers.

Thank you in advance.

I think it still depends on how you properly manage your time to do both successfully. You should know how to value both your job and crypto since both could bring a big change in your life in terms of finances. Focus on your job for it provides benefits and love crypto because it sustains your needs.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
I would have said you should leave the fulltime job and concentrate in crypto but I saw one very important detail in ur message... You are a newbie,that is not a good thing at all because whilr luck might play a part in ur success in this industry,experience would also take you a long way,don't leave a good job for crypto unless the pay is very low like the one I quit crypto for.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I prefer to crypto world rather than just spend time entirely to work because if you are in the world of work you will feel more tired, and if you are in the world of crypto jobs you only see computer and not too tired.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
the choice is in your hands, and for me personally I prefer trading and investment in the world of crypto. because in reality I am currently an unemployed person and only focus on the world of crypto.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Do a full time job and crypto will be a sideline for you. It is good that you have constant income monthly pay. But crypto can earn above you income in full time job. Invest, hold and sell. Or can do bounties for a free income. Bounties is a good source of token that has a value in market. Bounty section is on child board of marketplace
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
You should use this forum as a viable place to learn everything related to cryptos e.g trading, investment, mining e.t.c take your time and learn any of them thereafter you can choose a specific one while you retain your full time Job because Cryptos are unpredictable but definitely they can be an extra source of income.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
I wouldn't recommend going full-time crypto trading to someone who doesn't have the skills and experience to begin with and is just swayed by the success of others in the field. Most people who are thinking of deflecting from their IRL jobs are those looking to find the easy way out of their own mess and think that bitcoin and crypto is the way to go. If you are a programmer/skilled developer, you might undertake this route, no problem. But if you don't have any marketable skills that could benefit the cryptosphere, then you're better off doing what you did before the crypto boom.
Do you know the Kolb' Experiential Learning Theory?
I don't believe that we should always alligned to our course/field that we finished. Experiential Learning Theory is the process of learning through experience, and is more specifically defined as "learning through reflection on doing". We are learning more based from our experience and we should not stake from what we have only instead we must enrich our mental and physical aspect.
I never believe that degree is a gap to achieve your dreams. If you have determination and hardwork, you can do whatever you want. Whether you will trade or find your full time job.
Sometimes, people are unluck with their field and they see their future with other things. For the OP, you should know where you will become more comfortable and where your life be ensured. Don't choose those things that you will gain from now but you should select it for your future.
Activity: 327
Merit: 11
If you're seeing trading and investing as a quick way to make money,  I'm sure you'll be disappointed. For me I'll take full time job and you can still do the cyrptocurrency related work even if you have 1 to 2 hours of free time.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
I've seen this as a topic here before, and I'm no less than shocked that people would even consider not working a full time job in real life, or to quit their job to do whatever they think is going to support them in crypto. 

Trading profits are unpredictable and I wouldn't rely on them for living expenses, much less things I'd like to own.  Sure, you could get lucky and put together a solid winning streak, but it's not something to be counted on.  Campaigns and bounties are worthwhile if you're in a poor country, but that's not consistent either and people from those countries generally have the hardest time being able to stay in campaigns because of the language barriers.

There are more benefits to having a job than just the money it provides.  The sense of purpose, doing something worthwhile, and the structure you get from having one shouldn't be discounted.
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
you simply don't give up a full time job to start trading in crypto that you know nothing about. a job will give you security that crypto can't , the skills are also applicable in the future of your life. crypto is very volatile and risky and there is no way of knowing what is gonna happen to this space in 5 years. personally i do both and will continue to do that , unless i make enough money of course.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
There is no need to quit your job. Now there are multiple ways to earn money here but I think the most profitable is by trading or mining.  That is the only two way i think will suffice if you quit your job. Trading is more complicated as you need to have knowledge in trading before doing it. For mining there is a section about it in the forum read some of them if you are interested.
Please absorb what the OP's wanted to tell about.
Trading vs. Full-time Employment, I guess we should not choose between this two. If you are flexible and hardworker person, you can do it simultaneously. Trading can be in a long term holding, Job can support your investment and needs. What am I trying to say? If you will combine your salary and investment, a lot of chance that you will earn a lot.
But, if you will pick ony one of it, the decision is in your hands. Whether you choose either trading or FullTime job, as long as you are happy on what you are doing then keep it up! The option is up to you, but remember, luck and opportunity is different in terms.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
If you are still beginners you still need time to learn, investing and trading is a risky things, without proper basic knowledge you will lost a huge sum of money, and both of them need capital to start, just do your regular job and in your free time learn about trading and how to invest properly it will take a lot of time before you able to make profit with trading or investing, when you already got enough experience you can be full time in crypto, but for now just apply for usual job
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
you can get much earn in crypto
earning in crypto above youre full time job(offline job)
but you must focus and total in crypto
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
Hello everyone.

I am new here in crypto world but I have no experience about what is the way to earn money using cryptocurrency. I was already studied few things about cryptocurrency but for me it is not enough.

I believe that all of us are have a chance to make a better life in crypto world however I don't know to start  or where I do start? Many of members here said that investing and trading are the best way to earn more profits.

Do think that trading and investing with cryptocurrency are much better to my upcoming fulltime job? Because at this time I'm just waiting for the call of my fulltime job. What are the best advice that you may give to me. should I reject the fulltime job that I've been waiting for or to go enter the world of investing and trading?

Can you share you experiences and ideas for me. 

It is the great opportunity for me to read your answers.

Thank you in advance.
It might seem like cryptocurrency trading is a very promising market and profitable and you might feel that the money you earn from your real job is low compared to the one you get it from trading, but keep in mind that it could snap at any time, it is highly unpredictable, one day you might have a million dollar worth of currencies, the next you find it all go, so you should always keep a plan b, keep your job and just do trading on the side as it does not take that much time to do.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
I am 4th year college in the next school year and I am thinking how my life is if I have done my study. At first, I want to focus with my course and find a job related to my field but when I encountered cryptocurrency last year, I decided that I will divide my time in order for me to gain a lot. My profession is teacher and I think my salary in the future is not enough to pay the bills and needs of my family. Hence, I am lucky because I found the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 182
Crypto need lots of learning but this is better than a Fulltime job. I also did the same before I was doing a job and doing crypto as a part-time thing but when I learned each and everything about crypto trading I left my job and start doing crypto business as full time and now I am earning more than my job,
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Depending on how much you have knowledge and experience in trading cryptocurrency. And what is the amount of initial investment. If you are new to crypto world, it is obvious that the main work is better not to give up, but to save experience and gain knowledge.
I think doing both will give you more profit than sticking to only one.Crypto will only give you good income if you have knowledge and skill on it already.Start with a little investment first in your first experience.Maybe when you think you have earned already and save some bitcoins,that's the time you can focus on bitcoin alone.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
Unless you can find your way into some major whale pump group and get inside insight to every pump ahead of time, then no you should not go full time crypto

grind your 9-5 like everyone else
Activity: 84
Depending on how much you have knowledge and experience in trading cryptocurrency. And what is the amount of initial investment. If you are new to crypto world, it is obvious that the main work is better not to give up, but to save experience and gain knowledge.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
Cryptocurrency is not better than a full time job, take the full time job sir. Take the job and with your extra time spend it on crypto. If you have success or are vastly interested then make the switch, but I would take the guaranteed money if I was you at this point in time.
the point is that if compare trade and real work, it is for some traders trade can bring for one month as much as you on the same work will make a few years.
Pages:
Jump to: