Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoAve.Com Adding One More Coin For BTC/USD exchange. Which should it be? - page 10. (Read 11730 times)

zpm
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
Activity: 770
I vote MintCoin.

It has a large growing community, a nice website and a good dev team.

http://mintcoin.cc/

Mintpal Mint
24 Hour Volume:
268.459 BTC
Activity: 21
Activity: 8
+1 for Digibyte!
Very fast coin with good support from the developers.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
please add corgi coin, it's so cute Grin
Activity: 553
Solo Miner Legend
I would add coins of the same generation as DGC in order to avoid massive dumps into the exchange.

CGB - Cryptogenic Bullion
MEC - MegaCoin
ANC - AnonCoin

From the newer ones, DOGE. much community, very visibility on reddit.

CGB maybe. ANC, yes! Premined MEC, no WAY!
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
Digibyte!

The developer is VERY active and the community is strong.

Lots of money to be made and I'm sure that's what you want!
Activity: 31

CharityCoin has the potential  to change the world and we all can help!

Adding  CharityCoin (CHA) to your exchange will help Crypto Currencies to be seen in a  more positive way. When people see a Coin made to help people, to change and save lives, they will like and give it support. This coin is destined to change the concept of donation.

So please add CharityCoin and help it in helping the world!
Activity: 24
Digibyte is the way to go.. its FAST, Secure, and has Digishield technology.. what other coin can say that?
Activity: 85
I would add coins of the same generation as DGC in order to avoid massive dumps into the exchange.

CGB - Cryptogenic Bullion
MEC - MegaCoin
ANC - AnonCoin

From the newer ones, DOGE. much community, very visibility on reddit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
CharityCoin
Formerly CancerCureCoin

Please, consider adding CharityCoin. This coin has great potential in helping people around the world. It has a rapidly growing, very motivated team with members from across the globe and it has a genuine goal: Helping the needy.
A CHA/USD exchange would facilitate how people can donate to the charities supported by CharityCoin. As you see, there are many benefits to adding this coin to CryptoAve as it will support great causes and help to expose Crypto Currencies to the masses.

Activity: 6
CharityCoin

http://www.charitycoinfoundation.org/

This coin has a dedicated professional global team

it also has a purpose and is doing very nicely and is doing exactly what it says on the tin.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-walletcha-charitycoin-supporting-charities-one-coin-at-a-time-448269

CharityCoin +1 . It works solely for charity , the more people use it , the more charities will be helped.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
If you are serious I wouldn't add any of the newish coins, nor too many over time, don't become another cryptsy (ie just a place to dump scamcoins).

Hello,

CryptoAve.Com is now live and I would like to add one more crypto to the offering. We have both BTC and USD markets, USD account verifications just started today.

Already Offered: DGC/LTC/SRC/ARG/PPC

What coin should it be? Why should it be that one over the rest?

Regards,
Baritus
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Stagnation is Death
Coin2 - A very fast growing community. Currently trading on NXT-E
Activity: 18
Zetacoin +3

ZET has a huge community that would come out in full force behind this.  We would support this tremendously.000
Activity: 113
Pages:
Jump to: