Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoAve.Com Adding One More Coin For BTC/USD exchange. Which should it be? - page 3. (Read 11730 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Hello,

CryptoAve.Com is now live and I would like to add one more crypto to the offering. We have both BTC and USD markets, USD account verifications just started today.

Already Offered: DGC/LTC/SRC/ARG/PPC

What coin should it be? Why should it be that one over the rest?

Regards,
Baritus

Hi,

It is an easy choice. Vertcoin.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Auroracoin

Soon to be number 2 coin again.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 1
I suggest Vertcoin. All the other coins being suggested here are essentially LTC clones. They have a different release cycle and block time but they're still scrypt coins, and you already support the most successful scrypt coins.

All scrypt coins share the same fatal flaw: there are now ASICs for the algorithm. These scrypt coins are going to go the same route as BTC: soon, they will be run by just a few large pools and companies that had the resources to invest in ASICs. BTC is dangerously close to becoming a centralized currency: GHash.IO controls 27% of the mining network, which, in light of the discovery of selfish mining (0), is dangerously much. The successful scrypt coins are going to follow suit.

Vertcoin is specifically designed to counter this trend. By using Scrypt-Adaptive-Nfactor, ASICs will never be able to take over the mining network, and the currency is much more likely to remain distributed. This is what cryptocurrencies are about.

0: http://hackingdistributed.com/2013/11/04/bitcoin-is-broken/
Activity: 5
Vertcoin - VTC, would be an excellent addition to your exchange. It has, as of this writing, the 4th largest following on Reddit, of any crypto coin, and also one of the larger followings on Twitter. So that would increase the exposure of your exchange tremendously. Vertcoin also trades with a very high volume, on all the other exchanges it's on. Which could certainly add to your bottom line.
Activity: 23
Activity: 7
Activity: 490
@Baritus,

Take a look at Vertcoin, It has a great potentional.
Activity: 50
Activity: 8
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Most of these coins are unproven...

If I had to venture a guess, the coin to use would be Devcoin.

fully agreed!
Activity: 746
Merit: 502
Looking for advertising deal
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
All hope has died
Most of these coins are unproven...

If I had to venture a guess, the coin to use would be Devcoin.
Activity: 608
Merit: 500
Digibyte and USde are 2 underappreciated coins with huge potential, so one of these or both Smiley
Activity: 392
Really work on adding DGB. Lots of liquidity and great foundation for a coin.

YC

Hello,

CryptoAve.Com is now live and I would like to add one more crypto to the offering. We have both BTC and USD markets, USD account verifications just started today.

Already Offered: DGC/LTC/SRC/ARG/PPC

What coin should it be? Why should it be that one over the rest?

Regards,
Baritus

+1

digibyte is the best!
Activity: 421
Activity: 421
Activity: 9
CharityCoin. A coin that will be used solely to fund charities. It will get momentum and introduce Crypto currency to the masses. It has a motivated team behind it and it's very community driven. Cha/USD exchange would be necessary to accept donations  from the non crypto community Smiley
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: