Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoAve.Com Adding One More Coin For BTC/USD exchange. Which should it be? - page 4. (Read 11730 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Ton of clones... how about Nxt?
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1722
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF
We need something innovative or unique. this would be (bear in mind I don't hold any of these):

HunterCoin (Merged Mined, Multi Algo Coin with built in game)
NameCoin (Merged Mined, DNS System)

Yep. Both good selections.

I say be totally random and go with new-ish Version - V - Limited Edition SHA-256 Proof of Stake Only 2,500,000

Version Digital Asset - See: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-v-version-rare-desirable-no-premine-store-of-value-v0899-fix-478176

CryptoAVE  Grin

Just like DGC and SRC there was NO PREMINE and NO IPO with this crypto commodity and it also has fast block times.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1722
https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF
microCoin (MRC)

You need a Scrypt-Jane based coin to add to the menu.  Also microCoin is a high number smaller value highly liquid coin that contrasts against the existing coins that are storage (ARG, SRC, PPC) and mid-liquid-value (DGC, LTC).

My thoughts exactly.

"MintCoin - It's MINT

or perhaps CryptoGenicBullion - CGB or new Version - V

CryptoAve Exchange should have a strong 'Store of Value' based coin."

Thus, microCoin and I guess Ultracoin would also be a good choice.

Now that Mintcoin mining is done and its onto the Minting phase we could see some price increases as the available 'holdings' get bought up.

microCoin is now my main 'scrypt' mining choice, after DGC ofc.  Cool
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
We need something innovative or unique. this would be (bear in mind I don't hold any of these):

HunterCoin (Merged Mined, Multi Algo Coin with built in game)
NameCoin (Merged Mined, DNS System)
DataCoin (Data Storage Chain, PrimeCoin Based)
NextCoin (Non Fork of bitcoin, POS Only)
GridCoin (Scrypt Coin with the use of BOINC)
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
Which coins do you think will still be around next year?

Huntercoin (HUC). Very innovative. Even if it doesn't acquire a large market share, people will be watching it.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Which coins do you think will still be around next year?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1526
lol a 5..no wait, a 6 coin exchange...wow...welcome to last year....

The biggest Bitcoin exchanges offer only a few coins and are hugely successful. Look at BTC-e, or even Vircurex. Not hundreds of worthless shitcoins traded like on cryptsy. I mean hey, there's gotta be an altcoin discounter, but I don't think CAVE wants to become that.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
I vote for adding Vertcoin. It has a promising future.
legendary
Activity: 1022
lol a 5..no wait, a 6 coin exchange...wow...welcome to last year....
Activity: 13
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Gaelcoin - Ireland's first Crypto Currency
Hello,

CryptoAve.Com is now live and I would like to add one more crypto to the offering. We have both BTC and USD markets, USD account verifications just started today.

Already Offered: DGC/LTC/SRC/ARG/PPC

What coin should it be? Why should it be that one over the rest?

Regards,
Baritus

Gaelcoin ofcourse as Ireland will be trading in it !
Activity: 256
How about Bitshares X Baritus?

They're gonna spend several hundred thousand dollars on promotion in the coming months, and with the new website being launched around later this month you'll be set right in the middle of the storm.

If you have any questions let me know. As a long-time investor in your trio of coins, I want this more for the sake of SRC/ARG/DGC than Bitshares X.
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some
Activity: 5
+1 UTC ULTRACOIN PLEASE!
Activity: 448
I suggest every post with a coin suggestion, requires the poster to list their current funds of said coin Smiley

I vote darkcoin, and I own 0 of them.  Its at least a little different, with active development (and you can still mine it unlike nxt).    No pre-mine should also 100% be a requirement of whichever coin it is.  I think active development/dev team is pretty much the next important piece, and is pretty hard to gauge.  There are lots of nice older/established coins out there, but half of them seem dormant/dead/inactive these days.

CGB?  Haven't heard anything in months

XPM? Awesome new concept at the time, but seems like 0 actual community pushing for anything further to happen with it

Pages:
Jump to: