Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoAve.Com Adding One More Coin For BTC/USD exchange. Which should it be? - page 6. (Read 11730 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Please add Nxt before it goes mainstream!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
+1 My completely support to Digibyte! 
Activity: 21
Activity: 6

So are you suggesting not to bother helping charities because some may be greedy?

Please don't confuse me with someone who is naive, I agree with you that some charities are extremely greedy, some charity CEOs pay themselves multimillion dollar paychecks.

However most Charities and in particular the smaller community charities without the huge marketing budgets are honest, and sincerely try to help people, so please don't tarnish them all with the same brush.

CharityCoin wants to help these smaller charities, not big the corporations that masquerade themselves as charities whilst paying themselves grotesque salaries and spending millions on advertising.

+1 - not only that, but consider that crypto and blockchain is about as transparent as it gets. This is the PERFECT coin for charitable donations and restoring faith in crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
And there is still those big bags of NXT that need to be sold?
Activity: 350
Because time is money.
UTC!
Activity: 364
☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82
NXT definitely! Great community, brand new code, cool new features!
Thanks
Totally agreed. Nxt is the wayforward.

Hmm. I see there is already much support for NXT here. I would like to add my vote here for NXT, too.
Activity: 515
Merit: 502
Nxt, it has already one of the largest market caps and is a promosing 2nd generation crypto
Activity: 342
Activity: 37
Thanks
Totally agreed. Nxt is the wayforward.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
Activity: 136

Definitely mint ! One of the best communities out there ! It did bring something new to the table ( POW/POS ).
And well the most important fact for any exchange to consider mint is the volume it generates, right now its #6 at coinmarketcap and it was around top10 pretty much since the start.
So well if this is not a good reason then i have no idea what is Smiley
+1
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Activity: 238
Thanks
Activity: 221
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
This thread is a great idea!

There are several options to consider imo. If there is only space for one more currency, I really don't have an answer.

1 There are some currencies I find more useful or suited than others mostly because they have been around for a long time and have proved to survive for years.

2 Then, there are some who might create a lot of volume (not a fan of Doge though).

3 Also, there might be some innovative coins out there that may be worth supporting.

1 How about devcoin or namecoin or even ixcoin?

2 MoonCoin (love their space camp idea and even though the coin is only 2 months old it would create dozens if not hundreds of Bitcoins of volume)

3 DataCoin, (Huh) others that I know too litte of as of now, just too many fish out in the sea these days to check them all out.
Pages:
Jump to: