Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrencies and our daily life - page 16. (Read 1585 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
March 06, 2018, 08:33:10 PM
Actually we definitely use the crypto currency although not all of our needs use crypto currency, if in my own life almost all my needs use cryptocurrency, so for me crypto currency is needed in everyday life......
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 06, 2018, 08:06:20 PM
When we will use cryptocurrencies ofr our everyday life?
Cryptocurrency in daily life is happening already in some markets today if there are exchanges, stores or merchants who can be located on your place or country then it's applicable to you.
You can watch these sample videos
I lived on bitcoin for 24 hours
SURVIVING ONLY USING BITCOIN FOR 24 HOURS (Does it work?)

These are some good promotional videos, but these people can't live only spending Bitcoins on their daily life for all their needs. Some stores and services may accept it, but most don't, especially at third world countries.

Anyway these videos help people to open their minds about Bitcoin, especially businessmen, what helps Bitcoin's popularity and adoption a lot.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
March 06, 2018, 07:47:05 PM
Cryptocurrency in daily life is happening already in some markets today if there are exchanges, stores or merchants who can be located on your place or country then it's applicable to you.
You can watch these sample videos
I lived on bitcoin for 24 hours
SURVIVING ONLY USING BITCOIN FOR 24 HOURS (Does it work?)
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 07:32:47 PM
You can actually use it in daily life right now, not in supermarkets for sure but on the internet or in personal life, you can ask people if they accept cryptocurrencies, it is very easy now to acccept them and exchange it with other currencies.
Yes we can use it but in very limited area because in most of the area still people do not have the facilities to use bitcoin, and therefore they only use bitcoin for trading and investment purposes. While in some modern countries people have the facilities to use bitcoin for shopping and for a lot of other activities as their even the shopkeepers have good knowledge about bitcoin and therefore they are also welling to accept bitcoin from their customers for shopping.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
BAILOUT
March 06, 2018, 03:34:20 PM
You can actually use it in daily life right now, not in supermarkets for sure but on the internet or in personal life, you can ask people if they accept cryptocurrencies, it is very easy now to acccept them and exchange it with other currencies.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 03:04:17 PM

Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies were intended to be used in place of regular currency, but with the finite availability, people (large investors) started to store it in order to manipulate the price and turned it into a huge ponzi.
If the demand is higher than the availability it is the time of the pump because high demand and low supply means PROFIT. Now people are using bitcoin more than the regular currency because they are having a lot of bitcoin to use for online shopping and for this you will not have to go out of your house and you can get what you want, for our daily life bitcoin is like a backbone we can enjoy safe profit with the help of bitcoin in order to store for the long time along with using highly.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 01:50:50 PM
Soon my friend.
I like to think all these regulations are not for nothing.
I believe after crypto regulation crypto payments will be implemented everywhere. I honestly hope that.
I'm against regulation. If bitcoin transactions are controlled by the government or banks, then what's the point in creating cryptocurrencies? I'm not afraid of not being anonymous. I am not engaged in illegal activity. I have nothing to fear. But I want to be able not to Finance talentless politicians and bankers-scammers. At the same time, I want to be able not to starve to death.
Why does regulation automatically mean the government and banks control the system? The system itself will remain decentralized and p2p but if your concern is with your funds being at their mercy then you should never get into fiat anyways. In that case, just stay in crypto for the next 50 years and only use that. You really can't have unregulated crypto but yet want the banks to see your transactions as legitimate. You can't have your cake and eat it too, it just doesn't work like that. Pick a side, but it has to be congruent with what you want and what they will want.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 01:14:58 PM
Well, some people are already doing that. People earn in bitcoin and spend it on fiat. Go to cities with lots of bitcoin atm machines, and you'll see the most obvious way people use btc in their daily life. Maybe one day, when it gets popular, it will be widely used. Even if it's just widely adopted in the internet, ill be happy about it. No more trusting 3rd party establishment in doing transactions in the internet!

It's slowly in the process of being widely adopt within the internet. More and more establishments are starting to accept bitcoin and it's popularity is increasing. Some people even have jobs by earning bitcoin and they therefore use their earnings on a daily basis. They would have to convert their btc into fiat first before using it because bitcoin cannot be used as payment in many places. This way, it's being used in their daily life.
Activity: 630
Merit: 272
March 06, 2018, 01:09:15 PM
Soon my friend.
I believe after crypto regulation crypto payments will be implemented everywhere. I honestly hope that.
I'm against regulation. If bitcoin transactions are controlled by the government or banks, then what's the point in creating cryptocurrencies? I'm not afraid of not being anonymous. I am not engaged in illegal activity. I have nothing to fear. But I want to be able not to Finance talentless politicians and bankers-scammers. At the same time, I want to be able not to starve to death.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
March 06, 2018, 01:01:40 PM

Sub-consciously, we are already embracing the idea of cryptocurrencies in our life. The fact that most individuals who invest are persuaded into the hype of media with regards to bitcoin, we are already accepting it as an alternative income. In my life, I treat bitcoin as an alternative income as it provides me the means of acquiring money without having to work part-time. This greatly helps me as it does not compromise my time for my studies as compared to working in a retail store, etc.

Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies were intended to be used in place of regular currency, but with the finite availability, people (large investors) started to store it in order to manipulate the price and turned it into a huge ponzi.

I think we need 10-15 years more to attain this kind of status where in, almost all of the transaction is thru crypto. Many parts of the world still don’t have access on internet. And because crypto needs internet access, it is one of the hindrances why this crypto didn’t grow exponentially. Regarding with the limited availability of Bitcoin, we cannot control that thing since the intention of BTC is to make the coins limited like gold.

A lot can happen in 10-15 years and crypto may not even be part of our lives then. Right now, it's effect would depend on your lifestyle. If you're the type that mainly does things online like shopping and paying bills, then crypto probably is a major part of your day. For most of us though, the effects are.prettt minimal since we use fiat in most of.our offline transactions

10-15 years from now, I see cryptocurrency as a gateway towards the idealistic view of having a digitalised form of currency. Since these cryptocurrencies use the blockchain technology for transactions, maybe in the inevitable future countries would start adapting and seeing it as an alternative income. Though bitcoin might not be the income used for this idea, it may be the one that will inspire countries into developing a much faster and reliable from of online payment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
March 06, 2018, 01:00:14 PM
We use cryptocurrencies as a source of income when we day trade or make it an investment. Many traders are taking advantage of the slight raise of cryptos and get an easy income everyday.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
March 06, 2018, 12:48:28 PM
Soon my friend.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
March 06, 2018, 12:42:33 PM
Cryptographic forms of money are as of now includes on our day by day life exercises, even we are occupied on attempting to our activity, yet we have share enough time on getting to crypto business. We truly realizes that a heaps of individuals today are enthusiast of crypto business, it is a result of the advantages that they acquire from crypto business. Ideally digital currencies still proceed works all around and give great administration towards individuals.
Activity: 14
March 06, 2018, 12:28:46 PM
Cryptocurrencies very lucky for me.of course it use my daily life.every day  i spend half day in bitcoin. and for bitcoin i rejected my job.my job was very hard and salary was not good.if i use bitcoin ,in shopping market,hotels,so bitcoin use available.  
Activity: 88
Merit: 4
March 06, 2018, 12:21:41 PM

I think we might be able to use crypto coin in everyday life like physical currency, it depends on the government to be legalized immediately in your country. Maybe it's just a matter of time to wait for that to happen. In some countries there are already a few key markets that accept crypto coin payments whereby this project can optimize the market for its effectiveness, such as developed countries Japan, America, Russia, etc.
Activity: 121
Merit: 13
March 06, 2018, 12:08:42 PM
Bitcoin is not influencing my daily life so drastically but then again I ain't using it daily. Because of my regular job I am not depending on it. If Bitcoin would cease to exist tomorrow I wouldn't be affected by that event but then again I would be sorry because of that event. We are all supporting the cryptocurrencies because they have brought the fantastical changes to our lives and I think that most of the investors would be disappointed if the crypto disappears some day in the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
March 06, 2018, 11:45:17 AM
For me its a cryptocurrency very big impact  for my daily life now because it is the way that I can motivate myself more to make my profits grow.This is also helping me to sustained not only my needs but also for my famly and my love once.
Activity: 36
March 06, 2018, 11:37:13 AM
To answer when we will use cryptocurrency in daily life like a physical currency, it depends on the government.

I'm sure that it's a matter of time. When there's enough convenient blockchain-based services that will make people's life easier and cheaper, it would be quite stupid to ban cryptocurrencies. There are already several major markets where projects can proove their effectiveness, like Japan or USA. So in 3-5 years, crypto payments will be smth regular like fiat now.
Activity: 134
March 06, 2018, 11:36:16 AM
Since cryptoccurency was not that famous in our country,only people who knows its existence only used it.There were still few merchants that accepts bitcoin or other cryptos..but as a bitcoiner its already apart of our lives and enjoying its benefits when perfect time comes.As of now we were trying on making ways to earn inorder to profit so that in the near future i can have something to trade.In this way i could be able to earn money for my families future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
March 06, 2018, 11:33:11 AM
Actually I am using bitcoin in my daily life now.  I use it for paying my bills and even loading up my phone.  I can send payments or my money to my family in any part of the world.  Bitcoin is well accepted here in my country.  Though there was no announcement of its legality, the fact that it can be encash here in my country means that it is legal.  And it is already part of my daily life.
Pages:
Jump to: