Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrencies and our daily life - page 9. (Read 1585 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 07:43:43 AM
Digital forms of money are as of now utilized today by a few people in acquiring products since a few shops in different nations acknowledges cryptos as installment. Its more helpful and available to utilize in light of the fact that paying is only a single tick away. In any case, some administration prohibited cryptos in their nation, not on the grounds that it awful, but rather in light of some security or money related hazard that ir can caused to the clients and holders. Because of this, it may take quite a while and process before we can utilize it openly on our day by day lives. On the off chance that that happens, at that point exchanges will be significantly more less demanding.

Though you are right in terms of security measures and government not accepting the bitcoin in our daily life there are still many organisations, institutes who ae accepting the bitcoin in first place just because of its futuristic approach. The bitcoin however really struggling in the daily life application and it will be hard for the bitcoin to achieve that status quo which we are looking for. I am pretty sure that it will take at least next five years until the time it completely surges into our daily life. However, currently it is helping us by providing the financial support and thus making the good moves for us.
Crypto currencies is our source of income where it can support our financials and expenses everyday. It has a big impact for us when its value will range in a higher price because we can benefit and earn good profit .The dearest reason why we consider bitcoin as a provider in every individuals because of the capabilities, where we will be able to improve our lives and fullfil our goals.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
March 17, 2018, 07:20:38 AM
Digital forms of money are as of now utilized today by a few people in acquiring products since a few shops in different nations acknowledges cryptos as installment. Its more helpful and available to utilize in light of the fact that paying is only a single tick away. In any case, some administration prohibited cryptos in their nation, not on the grounds that it awful, but rather in light of some security or money related hazard that ir can caused to the clients and holders. Because of this, it may take quite a while and process before we can utilize it openly on our day by day lives. On the off chance that that happens, at that point exchanges will be significantly more less demanding.

Though you are right in terms of security measures and government not accepting the bitcoin in our daily life there are still many organisations, institutes who ae accepting the bitcoin in first place just because of its futuristic approach. The bitcoin however really struggling in the daily life application and it will be hard for the bitcoin to achieve that status quo which we are looking for. I am pretty sure that it will take at least next five years until the time it completely surges into our daily life. However, currently it is helping us by providing the financial support and thus making the good moves for us.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
March 17, 2018, 06:41:29 AM
For now I am using cyptocurrency for prepaid load, goods and some of it exchange to fiat because transportation is not accepting BTC yet. Possible in the near future I do believe they will accept.
I still have this thinking in my mind that right now our society is not completely ready for the use of the crypto currency because there are a lot of services which are working on the manual basis and sometimes to my surprise I come across the stores who do not even accept the credit cards. So right now, the daily life usage is very difficult, and the best way is to use fiat currency for different purposes and leave the savings in the bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
March 16, 2018, 04:56:02 AM
When we will use cryptocurrencies ofr our everyday life?

As stated it is intended to be an alternative to fiat currency if not replace the current fiat system.  I think it is much better in terms of usage today than way back years ago.  There are lots of third party company that take advantage of the cryptocurrency markets and customer that gives way to its regular usage.  One fact is the exchanger here in my country.  hundreds of thousands of users are already involved in bitcoin transaction because of them.
In the fast pacing world of technology, many inventions have made, and easy ways to earn, buy, trade are even made easier. We always deal to earning, and buying things in our daily living. Same thing goes with crypto, if it will be adopted all over the world, I think buying things electronically will be more convenient, and transactions will be made faster. It is secured and private.
Crypto currencies have provided opportunity to many people who were in need of an income source or just desired to do a part time job that would not take much energy, efforts and time. Bitcoin jobs are not only easy than many other field jobs but it is also more profitable than most of them. A person can do work by sitting at home and earn as much as he wish to. The more he works, the more he earns. That is true freedom.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
March 16, 2018, 01:50:17 AM
I hope in close future we will use but ın  my opinion maximum 2 years later we can use cryptocurrency in our daily life.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 01:33:22 AM
Well, I'm using cryptocurrency because I started earning. It depends on whether or not the cryptocurrency is dependent on your country. In our country here, you can convert money into your cryptocurrency. No matter where I live I get my money for my daily expenses and most of my time I spend my time on cryptocurrency .
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
March 16, 2018, 12:51:48 AM
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
March 16, 2018, 12:49:16 AM

As stated it is intended to be an alternative to fiat currency if not replace the current fiat system.  I think it is much better in terms of usage today than way back years ago.  There are lots of third party company that take advantage of the cryptocurrency markets and customer that gives way to its regular usage.  One fact is the exchanger here in my country.  hundreds of thousands of users are already involved in bitcoin transaction because of them.
In the fast pacing world of technology, many inventions have made, and easy ways to earn, buy, trade are even made easier. We always deal to earning, and buying things in our daily living. Same thing goes with crypto, if it will be adopted all over the world, I think buying things electronically will be more convenient, and transactions will be made faster. It is secured and private.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 11:30:14 PM

cryptocurency wont ever replace the current system that we've been used to. like you said they are only alternative and mostly to be used online because fiat or regular currency seems imposible to be used in an online environments. yet these so called cryptocurrencies are already changing our llife and the way we live due to the fact that they can speed up the process for every transaction and they can also have many usage other than just a payment system.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
March 15, 2018, 11:29:26 PM

I do not see crypto  being used for small expenses like buying food or stationery in my country. Most of the sellers here are poor and uneducated and they do not won resources to accept bitcoin payment. Recently the government here tries to promote digital payments but that also failed miserably. This type of change cannot happen in one day. And the government first needs to build the required infrastructure for this. For instance, poor people should be given access to high speed internet and smartphones so that they can learn about crypto first.

Likewise, if OP refers btc transactions as everyday life, I doubt it for now.. I can't do some transactions  in buying stuff in my country too.. But we can still find stuffs in the internet and will pay it in terms of bitcoin..
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
March 15, 2018, 11:18:17 PM

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
March 15, 2018, 10:54:14 PM
I believe it will still take at least 3 years for tokens to become mainstream. Some people are reckless and will prefer to pay banks to store their tokens just like they do today with their money. But I believe tokens will only become more used when sharding is available.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 10:48:30 PM
Crypto is digital money, which can be used according to their individual needs, such as shopping and others.
I think crypto is very useful for our lives, hopefully crypto will be validated in various countries, in order to be more comfortable again.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
March 15, 2018, 10:27:24 PM

This will take a lot of time. I am afraid it will not take place soon, not even in a decade or two. There are several reasons why. Not least of which is the fact that a lot of governments are not really supportive of this cryptocurrency innovation. And another thing would be the fact that a lot of countries in the world, the majority of them in fact, are not yet in its state wherein cryptocurrency can truly be implemented in a more efficient manner. We only have to take a look at the countries of the African continent or even the Asian continent. We are aware of how huge the gap is in terms of technological advancement between the European countries and the rest.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
March 15, 2018, 10:03:18 PM
what do you mean?when we will use?is that really a question?why not use bitcoin?because its precious,i never use my bitcoin unless necessary or emergency..I prefer using my altcoins if i got some from my investment in ico.those are what i convert into fiats and goes to my daily expences
Activity: 182
March 15, 2018, 09:49:51 PM

Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies were intended to be used in place of regular currency, but with the finite availability, people (large investors) started to store it in order to manipulate the price and turned it into a huge ponzi.
As for me, since I am just beggining to explore this crypto world I still have my job supporting my family's daily living. But it affects me, as to my attitude towards work and life as a whole. I am inspired by the stories of those older than me in here, those in higher rank. I am positive that this can help me live a decent life.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 09:41:49 PM

Bitcoin is the best way to earn and get some investment from it. And not use for everyday life, maybe it can be but in a perfect period of time. Bitcoin is the way of people living in a crypto world who had really dream of a better life.
Activity: 61
March 15, 2018, 08:49:17 PM
For me, bitcoin is intended for an investment and will not use for everyday life. Maybe, when the perfect time has come, we can convert or sell all of our bitcoin and generate a huge amount of profit with the money that we invested. There are also some countries that already accepts bitcoin as a way of payment.

To add to this point...all these coins aren't that great of a currency at all. We aren't there yet. I try to look at it as a stock in a company that I can use as a payment somewhere. It's unlike both, but similar to both. We still have a long way to go here Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
March 15, 2018, 08:03:31 PM
For me, bitcoin is intended for an investment and will not use for everyday life. Maybe, when the perfect time has come, we can convert or sell all of our bitcoin and generate a huge amount of profit with the money that we invested. There are also some countries that already accepts bitcoin as a way of payment.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
March 15, 2018, 07:56:38 PM
In reality most people just get involved into Bitcoin for the reason that they are using it as a means of profit, probably through trading or investments.
But seldomly use it for transactions and the like. I think our economy favors the use or Fiat money instead as these doesn't fluctuate nor drastically change its value overnight.
I really think most of the people get involved in bitcoin just to make profit because clearly the value of bitcoin is greater than the fiat currency.Although bitcoin fluctuates from time to time because of its volatility,still people prefer it because of its potential to increase more in the coming months and years.
Pages:
Jump to: