Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrencies and our daily life - page 18. (Read 1585 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
March 06, 2018, 07:13:19 AM
Some people are using Bitcoin just to hold, buy and sell but for me i am using Bitcoin in buying prepaid loads, paying bills like electric, water etc etc. This will not possible if my web wallet doesn't support it however my web wallet is amazing because they offer this kind of services using Bitcoin and they also have different cashback depends if you avail one of those services in exchange of your Bitcoin. Thats how i use my Bitcoin in the past.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
March 06, 2018, 07:06:18 AM
When we will use cryptocurrencies ofr our everyday life?

Crypto currency has become best part of our life already and we are still using them unknowingly in daily life. Why not consider the virtual currencies and the way they work is different part of our life. We trade with them daily we gamble with them on daily life basis and much more.

If not then we can still use it as fiat currency by converting the crypto currencies into fiat and then using the fiat in normal way. I think it's not big deal if we earn much more online.

Direct block chain to end user application might just start soon as the development progresses through time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
March 06, 2018, 06:59:24 AM

Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies were intended to be used in place of regular currency, but with the finite availability, people (large investors) started to store it in order to manipulate the price and turned it into a huge ponzi.
They haven't held it in order to manipulate the price but they do so in order to profit. As time pass though, cryptos becomes more scattered and sooner or later, it will be available to use as a currency or as an alternative payment method in our daily life. We might be able to use them into buying goods on groceries and services, etc. on malls. Just wait for it to be legalized by at least 20 countries, I think it will be achievable by that time.
Activity: 940
Merit: 105
March 06, 2018, 06:54:37 AM

Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies were intended to be used in place of regular currency, but with the finite availability, people (large investors) started to store it in order to manipulate the price and turned it into a huge ponzi.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 06:48:22 AM
Pages:
Jump to: