Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrencies and our daily life - page 17. (Read 1585 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
March 06, 2018, 11:32:22 AM
When we will use cryptocurrencies ofr our everyday life?

Now wheb there is an innovation in technology and cryptocurrencies had been born, it start to become a part of our daily life. These cryptocurrencies can be converted into fiat money and this makes its useful to everyone because it fulfill the needs of a person. Cryptocurrencies tell us that the technology gets bigger and bigger that makes it a part of our everyday life. I'm sure that cryptocurrencies are use always in our life.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 06, 2018, 11:27:48 AM
Well, some people are already doing that. People earn in bitcoin and spend it on fiat. Go to cities with lots of bitcoin atm machines, and you'll see the most obvious way people use btc in their daily life. Maybe one day, when it gets popular, it will be widely used. Even if it's just widely adopted in the internet, ill be happy about it. No more trusting 3rd party establishment in doing transactions in the internet!
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
March 06, 2018, 11:25:56 AM

Fortunately I am using the crypto currencies perfectly. Whenever I need money cash them out from the bitcoin conversions. Also there are many bitcoin ATM available nearby me so its not big deal for my transactions. I use bitcoin the same way as I use fait currency. I think Bitcoin ATM is very important stuff and when you have it you know very well what I mean.

Usually I shop online and spend my earnings online only. There are thousands of sites already listed on the forum itself in different threads which states that where we can spend the bitcoin or other currencies. :-)
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
March 06, 2018, 11:19:31 AM
Some people whose country has been regulating the world of crypto maybe they was used cryptocurrency every day, whether it is used as a means of payment or even trading and investment. Even in some countries that have been regulating bitcoin now that have made bitcoin ATM, it's proof that the world of crypto can be accepted and used by humans.

But in a country that until has not regulated cryptocurrench they only use as a place of trading and investment, as in my country. I trade almost every day, and my trading results always convert to physical currency. To answer when we will use cryptocurrency in daily life like a physical currency, it depends on the government. The government has the authority to do that, but for trading and investment I think even though the government forbid we can still use it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
March 06, 2018, 10:20:48 AM

Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies were intended to be used in place of regular currency, but with the finite availability, people (large investors) started to store it in order to manipulate the price and turned it into a huge ponzi.
They haven't held it in order to manipulate the price but they do so in order to profit. As time pass though, cryptos becomes more scattered and sooner or later, it will be available to use as a currency or as an alternative payment method in our daily life. We might be able to use them into buying goods on groceries and services, etc. on malls. Just wait for it to be legalized by at least 20 countries, I think it will be achievable by that time.

Interesting that you say Bitcoin will become more scattered,
I would love to think this will happen in the future and while not all bitcoin will be spent over and over as there are people who will continue to hoard
but I'm not sure how the scattering will happen?
Can anyone elaborate on this?
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 10:13:56 AM
Bitcoin is currently only available for purchase in just a few countries. They are not really popular. But those are the signs that Bitcoin will grow in the future to replace cash. But holding Bitcoin will be high risk. When Bitcoin goes down you will lose value.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 06, 2018, 10:01:18 AM

Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies were intended to be used in place of regular currency, but with the finite availability, people (large investors) started to store it in order to manipulate the price and turned it into a huge ponzi.

I think we need 10-15 years more to attain this kind of status where in, almost all of the transaction is thru crypto. Many parts of the world still don’t have access on internet. And because crypto needs internet access, it is one of the hindrances why this crypto didn’t grow exponentially. Regarding with the limited availability of Bitcoin, we cannot control that thing since the intention of BTC is to make the coins limited like gold.

A lot can happen in 10-15 years and crypto may not even be part of our lives then. Right now, it's effect would depend on your lifestyle. If you're the type that mainly does things online like shopping and paying bills, then crypto probably is a major part of your day. For most of us though, the effects are.prettt minimal since we use fiat in most of.our offline transactions
Activity: 28
March 06, 2018, 09:40:22 AM

I think we need 10-15 years more to attain this kind of status where in, almost all of the transaction is thru crypto. Many parts of the world still don’t have access on internet. And because crypto needs internet access, it is one of the hindrances why this crypto didn’t grow exponentially. Regarding with the limited availability of Bitcoin, we cannot control that thing since the intention of BTC is to make the coins limited like gold.
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
March 06, 2018, 09:31:56 AM

I do not see crypto  being used for small expenses like buying food or stationery in my country. Most of the sellers here are poor and uneducated and they do not won resources to accept bitcoin payment. Recently the government here tries to promote digital payments but that also failed miserably. This type of change cannot happen in one day. And the government first needs to build the required infrastructure for this. For instance, poor people should be given access to high speed internet and smartphones so that they can learn about crypto first.
copper member
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
March 06, 2018, 09:21:43 AM
It's up to you, if you can use now in your daily routine, well why not today. For now, I can only use my cryptocurrencies in topping-up my phone, paying bills and transferring to someone outside the country. But in daily, not yet, but I hope it will.
Activity: 798
Merit: 182
March 06, 2018, 09:20:41 AM
We still need infrastructures for that. We need internet connection availability which not all countries are own it. I think it still too far. May be it will take tens years for developing countries to make cryptocurrency is usable in daily life.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
March 06, 2018, 09:06:40 AM

I do not know why are you asking this since there is a lot of people that is using crypto currencies in their everyday life. Not in the sense that they are using it to buy what they need but they use it to gain profit through trading and investing.

In case you are asking it in the sense of using cryptos to buy things from groceries or real store, there are some that accepts bitcoin and there are some apps that let you send bitcoin without transaction as long as you are using the same wallet, at that point you have no problem to send any amount of bitcoin unless that is lower than $1.

People are using crypto but not using to pay our bills directly through crypto. we are converting to fiat and that money we are using. I think no shops will accept the bitcoin payment until your governament accept BTC payment mode is legal. but some 3rd party apps will let you buy through BTC you can use those apps.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
March 06, 2018, 08:53:24 AM

I do not know why are you asking this since there is a lot of people that is using crypto currencies in their everyday life. Not in the sense that they are using it to buy what they need but they use it to gain profit through trading and investing.

In case you are asking it in the sense of using cryptos to buy things from groceries or real store, there are some that accepts bitcoin and there are some apps that let you send bitcoin without transaction as long as you are using the same wallet, at that point you have no problem to send any amount of bitcoin unless that is lower than $1.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 08:46:16 AM
Investing to any cryptocurrency can help an individual in their everyday life because with cryptocurrency they will have profit and income for the satisfaction of their financial needs and wants. They will have an easier life with money because you can buy your needs in your everyday life. We use the profit we gained in cryptocurrenies in our financial needs and I think its a lot of help because this will boost your net worth and with Bitcoin it can help you fill all your lacking.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
March 06, 2018, 08:12:14 AM
Everyday new corporations and organisations are adopting bitcoin as a means of transaction there it is almost becoming a digital currency used for  purchases of items, goods or services for daily life needs.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 06, 2018, 07:53:47 AM

There is nothing stopping you from doing it now. There are loads of businesses that accept bitcoin, Ethereum, litecoin and bitcoincash. Some accept doge, dash and other alts. You can purchase stuff on Overstock, or buy voucher codes to shop in other stores.

As far as I can tell the only reason people arn't going it is because a) they don't know they can and b) some are hoarding their currency
Activity: 168
March 06, 2018, 07:48:45 AM
Cryptocurrencies are already involves on our daily life activities, even we are busy on working to our job, but still we have share enough time on accessing crypto business. We really knows that a lots of people today are fan of crypto business, it is because of the benifits that they earn from crypto business. Hopefully cryptocurrencies still continue operates globally and provide good management towards people.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
March 06, 2018, 07:29:04 AM

I'm trying to pay every online service with crypto. Like domain registration, hosting, buying stuff, etc. And it's working flawless.

But still crypto is far away from offline business like buying coffee and food and fulfilling most of everyday needs.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 06, 2018, 07:24:13 AM

They haven't held it in order to manipulate the price but they do so in order to profit. As time pass though, cryptos becomes more scattered and sooner or later, it will be available to use as a currency or as an alternative payment method in our daily life. We might be able to use them into buying goods on groceries and services, etc. on malls. Just wait for it to be legalized by at least 20 countries, I think it will be achievable by that time.

agreed on you mate,manipulation was always been an issue,but most of the reason why they are holding this coin is for profiteering,though maybe theres a reality in manipulating the market price,but the main objective is for the small investors make another option in buying either bitcoin or altcoins,if the bitcoin price continuously grow.then what will happen to the market flow
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
March 06, 2018, 07:22:20 AM
Some people are using Bitcoin just to hold, buy and sell but for me i am using Bitcoin in buying prepaid loads, paying bills like electric, water etc etc. This will not possible if my web wallet doesn't support it however my web wallet is amazing because they offer this kind of services using Bitcoin and they also have different cashback depends if you avail one of those services in exchange of your Bitcoin. Thats how i use my Bitcoin in the past.
As you can see above OP, some people already using crypto as everyday means of payment. I got a feeling that BossMacko is doing so for quite a while now. It all depends of ones preferences, some "like it core" others web based micro-wallets, and so on.
In the past I was also using bitcoins more frequently, for smaller transactions. With the rise of fees that changed but LN will make this possible again, we will witness more intense usage of BTC as a regular form of payment in everyday life. 
Pages:
Jump to: