Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrencies and our daily life - page 5. (Read 1585 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
April 17, 2018, 11:08:29 AM
Well for me, I am using bitcoin in my daily life right now.  I use it for paying my bills and even loading up my phone.  I can send payments or my money to my family in any part of the world.  So in other words, bitcoin is a fastest way of making transactions especially online because it is a digital currency which we can use no matter what status we having right now, either rich or not that much rich, but as long as we have bitcoin, we can use it in so many ways. Though there was no announcement of its legality, but the fact that it can be encash here in my country means that it is legal.  And thats why it is part of my daily lifestyle right now.
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
April 17, 2018, 06:27:38 AM
When we will use cryptocurrencies ofr our everyday life?
Bitcoin can be paid right now for small daily needs. For example, I regularly pay for the phone, buy some things on the Internet, even pay in some cafes. I think that bitcoin slowly enters our everyday economic life and in the future will occupy one of the main niches.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 02:23:17 AM
This is still some time away. in about 5 years crypto will be mainstream and there'll be frameworks in place for everyday use for payments at almost instant transaction speeds.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
April 16, 2018, 02:55:12 PM
For me it is enough to use crypto currency as a tremendous investment tool.  As I hope, it will make me rich in a few years. And I can making purchases using the traditional currency.

And if everyone uses cryptocurrency in their daily activity because all countries have a regulation to accept cryptocurrency as a means of payment, you will be richer in the next few years.

You will be more free to use cryptocurrency either as investment, trading, payment tool and others. Cryptocurrency is more than just a place to earn money, cryptocurrency is multifunction you can use whatever you want.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 02:40:26 PM
There are already many outlets around the world where crypto currencies are accepted as a means of payment, and I think in the future their number will increase. But at the moment very few people use them for their intended purpose, most people use crypto-currencies as a way of earning money.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
April 16, 2018, 02:27:35 PM
Some people are still using it.
In some Japanese restaurants you can now pay using Bitcoins and also you could find sellers willing to sell you stuff for that and I have even heard a news about a couple buying house with Bitcoins.

The real question is when will your country be that flexible.

You can still buy a lots of things with them and use them as actual currency depending upon where you live.
But then again the use is pretty limited.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
April 16, 2018, 01:13:28 PM

Using cryptocurrency for your daily life is possible but still it will take more time before this kind of aspect will be implemented on the entire country, so just keep on holding your coins until the price reached its highest price in the market.
and what price do you expect to see? Apparently, many experts voice more than $ 100,000 for Bitcoin, but for me even $ 20,000 was the price as an air bubble.
Activity: 378
April 16, 2018, 12:23:13 PM

Using cryptocurrency for your daily life is possible but still it will take more time before this kind of aspect will be implemented on the entire country, so just keep on holding your coins until the price reached its highest price in the market.
Activity: 238
April 16, 2018, 12:21:26 PM
It's really good to know if you can still manage to do cryptocurrencies even with your busy life everyday. It just requires proper time management, besides, you can do crypto anytime, anywhere you like even if you're on the go. Cryptocurrencies are already part of people's lives as they are getting profit out of it
That is how good cryptocurrency is because as long as you have the device then you can be connected with cryptocurrency and you can do your work even you are in a vacation and you want to do some cryptocurrency then you can do it. It just takes discipline and also patience in order to balance the time for your cryptocurrency and also to your daily life.
The great thing about cryptocurrencies is that you can use them anywhere and you are not limited in any way or form, you can use any computer with Internet around the world to access your coins, obviously this could be unsafe but as long as you control the computer that you are using to access your coins you'll be very safe, this is what is scaring governments around the world because now you can carry your money with you and they'll never know it.

You are right. But this is not only possible with computers because nowadays there are already platforms that enable us to use or smartphones for trading and even converting cryptos into fiat that we can then cash out on various ways that are available in their platforms like banks or just by remittances. With this happening widely already today, I too believe that this is what government are fearing about nowadays because people can hide their financial statues and evade the eyes of the authorities and banks.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
April 16, 2018, 11:13:46 AM
It's really good to know if you can still manage to do cryptocurrencies even with your busy life everyday. It just requires proper time management, besides, you can do crypto anytime, anywhere you like even if you're on the go. Cryptocurrencies are already part of people's lives as they are getting profit out of it
That is how good cryptocurrency is because as long as you have the device then you can be connected with cryptocurrency and you can do your work even you are in a vacation and you want to do some cryptocurrency then you can do it. It just takes discipline and also patience in order to balance the time for your cryptocurrency and also to your daily life.
The great thing about cryptocurrencies is that you can use them anywhere and you are not limited in any way or form, you can use any computer with Internet around the world to access your coins, obviously this could be unsafe but as long as you control the computer that you are using to access your coins you'll be very safe, this is what is scaring governments around the world because now you can carry your money with you and they'll never know it.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 06:45:18 AM
For me it is enough to use crypto currency as a tremendous investment tool.  As I hope, it will make me rich in a few years. And I can making purchases using the traditional currency.

Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 16, 2018, 06:42:46 AM
When?  If a lot or all of the merchants and businesses adopted the use of cryptocurrencies as a means of payment then we can use cryptocurrencies to buy something for our daily life and that time will likely impossible in my country.
Activity: 264
April 16, 2018, 06:39:33 AM
Honestly when we joined crypto currencies life we are a big advantages to anyone because of the opportunity to make our life a big chance to become a millionaire.
Activity: 490
April 16, 2018, 06:12:54 AM
Everything has it own time and season,it is just a matter of time  when every country will accept bitcoin as a currency to been spend every where,this will be possible.
Cryptocurrency has been in use in our lives since the time they were introduced into the market. They have been accepted payments for loans and in the European countries as medium of exchange. Even in Japan, the employees of the top companies are given the choice to withdraw their salaries or a portion of their salaries in the form of Bitcoin. Further more, the technology has the potential to replace fiat in future and will be a part of our lives.
Bitcoin helps us in daily life in many aspects of life due to its easy use in order to control transactions through your wallet within seconds. That is what people want, against it people would go to the banks and wait for their turns in order to send amount somewhere and in order to add to account. But Bitcoin is very helpful in our daily life. It should be adopted and countries should adopt it in order to save the budget they are wasting on making paper notes.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
April 15, 2018, 06:05:12 AM

I am believe that will not happen in next few years. Many central bank around the world oppose bitcoin use for payment, beside that not many merchant accepting bitcoin. But I am believe that will happen in the future because technology always step ahead
Activity: 476
April 15, 2018, 05:01:07 AM
Crypto currencies have become an integral part of my daily life. Every morning I start with market news. Crypto currency for me is a great source of extra income for my daily needs so I can not imagine my life without it.
I am pretty much the same everyday I look at the news about cryptocurrencies whether there is huge issues or so. Especially the current status of the market whether the coin I am holding has any progress which is the value of it going up. Everyday of my life there is always a certain time that I offer specifically to cryptocurrency there is no other things that will distract me because it has been part of my daily routine. It has played a big part when it comes to supporting my daily needs and without it I don't know where I am now.
Well don’t let the market value or the price of bitcoin to distract you because the price never remain the same so better if you invest for the long time, buy bitcoin move your bitcoin to the wallet and forget about it for the long time, if you want to use bitcoin for your daily needs it is good to save some for this purpose and use it directly as payment when it will be needed, so invest don’t get stressed price will be high so try to avoid panic selling.
Activity: 181
April 15, 2018, 03:41:31 AM
For now crytocurrency is only a few circles and some people who know because of coincidence that know cryptocurrency in my country is still in the millennial because there are still many people who do not know what is crytocurensy. But over time I think cryptocurrency will be a means of payment and useful for our lives in the future I am sure at some point people will know crytocurrency and useful for our daily lives. For example we eat in a restaurant or shopping in the market does not need to carry a wallet thick enough with crytocurrency.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 02:48:58 AM

cryptocurrencies will now be a part of our everyday lives. not a day will pass that we are not checking crytocurrency price. not a day that we will not check our investments in cryptocurrencies. day by day, cryptos will now be our faces.
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
April 15, 2018, 02:35:42 AM
As I love to repeat - the situation will never be the same for every country. You see, laws everywhere different and there will be countries where we will able to pay with crypto directly in many areas of our life, but there will be countries where the use of crypto will be forbidden at all or shorted or regulated that much that ordinary citizens will not able to use it without any special license.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
April 15, 2018, 02:09:21 AM
for me only as Crypto for assets only. as the transaction may only limit hold buy and sell back to be able to add crypto assets I have. for other transactions such as to meet the daily needs might not have been able to if in my country.
Right now, the usage of the bitcoin in our daily lives is not very much significant and that there are not that much places like that of shops and restaurants where you can use your bitcoins for the sake of buying things. For now, most of the investors are taking it as a very good way of investing of money and are just holding it. You can then use it in your daily lives as well at time when things will get more favorable.
Pages:
Jump to: