Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrencies and our daily life - page 6. (Read 1585 times)

Activity: 624
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 10:38:28 AM
I used crypto in my daily life. I exchanged it into fiat then i used it for my daily needs and savings. I usually split the money into two parts, one for my daily needs and the other for saving and investing. I hope one day Bitcoin can be legally used for payment in my country. Because until now my government still disagree about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
April 14, 2018, 10:20:29 AM
Crypto currencies have become an integral part of my daily life. Every morning I start with market news. Crypto currency for me is a great source of extra income for my daily needs so I can not imagine my life without it.
I am pretty much the same everyday I look at the news about cryptocurrencies whether there is huge issues or so. Especially the current status of the market whether the coin I am holding has any progress which is the value of it going up. Everyday of my life there is always a certain time that I offer specifically to cryptocurrency there is no other things that will distract me because it has been part of my daily routine. It has played a big part when it comes to supporting my daily needs and without it I don't know where I am now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 09:58:24 AM
When we will use cryptocurrencies ofr our everyday life?

Actually, Bitcoin has a large part of our daily life. Bitcoin is playing an important role in our lives by giving us many benefits. But some countries have banned Bitcoin. But our country has not yet reached any level, it is good news for me. I am fascinated by the benefits of Bitcoin. So I want to change my life by working with Bitcoin forever. I want Bitcoin to be recognized in all countries. Although Bitcoin is not earning money without effort. But with Bitcoin's extensive benefits, I became a big fan of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is now fully engaged with my daily life. Crypto is a treasure to me. Although crypto is termed as illegal, many people who work in the crypto world, we know that crypto is a sacred and legitimate work. I spent a lot of time in crypto and will want do more. And want to invest.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
April 14, 2018, 09:47:48 AM
I think cryptocurrency can't use for our daily life because in my country, bitcoin or cryptocurrency is not legal and can't use to oay a bill or use for transaction. I use cryptocurrency just for trading And convert it into fiat money for my daily life.

Well that is still good use of it isn't it? I mean the end result is the same as you would with the hard earned fiat or if there was any system around to use the BTC directly and if you used it directly then also the end result of buying or selling your products and services is achieved. Isn't that is true? I am full positive about this because I am also following the same method for using the BTC. I convert them all into the fiat first and use it the normal way. We have to wait for the day to come when there will be huge infrastructure for using the crypto currencies in the real life and use it directly. Until then lets think that this is the only way to use it if you wanna use it offline.
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
April 14, 2018, 09:02:06 AM
Crypto currencies have become an integral part of my daily life. Every morning I start with market news. Crypto currency for me is a great source of extra income for my daily needs so I can not imagine my life without it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
April 13, 2018, 01:40:32 PM
I will take some time but I am optimistic about the next 5 to 10 years from now we will see that Bitcoin/cryptocurrencies will get actual utility value and we will be able to use it in the offline market too all over the world without converting it to the fiat or any other currency. Things are still in the development mode and it will take time for the overall maturity and deal with the current issues.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 13, 2018, 01:29:57 PM

I am actually using crypto in my daily life since most of my income is from crypto trading, campaigns, investment and a lot more. I use my income to pay for my daily expenses. I am actually saving some of my income, so that I can have my own business.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
April 13, 2018, 01:22:49 PM
Everything has it own time and season,it is just a matter of time  when every country will accept bitcoin as a currency to been spend every where,this will be possible.
Cryptocurrency has been in use in our lives since the time they were introduced into the market. They have been accepted payments for loans and in the European countries as medium of exchange. Even in Japan, the employees of the top companies are given the choice to withdraw their salaries or a portion of their salaries in the form of Bitcoin. Further more, the technology has the potential to replace fiat in future and will be a part of our lives.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 11:05:56 PM
I think cryptocurrency can't use for our daily life because in my country, bitcoin or cryptocurrency is not legal and can't use to oay a bill or use for transaction. I use cryptocurrency just for trading And convert it into fiat money for my daily life.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 10:57:41 PM
i use crypto currency in my daily life by buying our daily needs like foods and paying my sister an brothers school payments so crypto currency is more help in my life.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
April 12, 2018, 10:55:00 PM
It's really good to know if you can still manage to do cryptocurrencies even with your busy life everyday. It just requires proper time management, besides, you can do crypto anytime, anywhere you like even if you're on the go. Cryptocurrencies are already part of people's lives as they are getting profit out of it
That is how good cryptocurrency is because as long as you have the device then you can be connected with cryptocurrency and you can do your work even you are in a vacation and you want to do some cryptocurrency then you can do it. It just takes discipline and also patience in order to balance the time for your cryptocurrency and also to your daily life.
Activity: 392
April 12, 2018, 10:47:54 PM
It's really good to know if you can still manage to do cryptocurrencies even with your busy life everyday. It just requires proper time management, besides, you can do crypto anytime, anywhere you like even if you're on the go. Cryptocurrencies are already part of people's lives as they are getting profit out of it
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
April 12, 2018, 10:46:45 PM
I think now we have started using it, but in an indirect way. We use it to first sell the cryptocurrenci that we have in order to use. In my country there is no payment using digital currency, so I do it so that can be used. Maybe for the future I can directly use it, although currently some countries forbid it but I am very sure if cryptocurrenci better for the future will be used.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 10:21:24 PM
Crypto has turned out to be best piece of our life as of now and we are as yet utilizing them unwittingly in every day life. For what reason not consider the virtual monetary standards and the way they work is diverse piece of our life. We exchange with them every day we bet with them on day by day life premise and considerably more.

If not then we can in any case utilize it as fiat money by changing over the digital currencies into fiat and after that utilizing the fiat in typical way. I believe it's not major ordeal on the off chance that we gain substantially more on the web.

Guide piece bind to end client application may very well begin soon as the advancement advances through time
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 12, 2018, 08:54:01 PM
I think this can happen if everything is legal. Legal means everyone is declaring their crypto assets and paying the right tax.  One of the reason why crypto's will not be used as payment was because of tax. If everything is legalize, maybe the companies will consider accepting crypto as payment. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that crypto's are illegal but its not officially legal yet so the status is still undecided.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
April 12, 2018, 06:38:29 PM
Cryptocurrencies actually are digital currencies .we can use them everywhere but there is
a condition left. the country where you are living in must declare cryptocurrencies legal .otherwise you cannot use them everywhere. but you can earn money through cryptocurrencies. there are a lot of a way to do so .so you can work with cryptocurrency in your daily life.

No, the governments of the country in which your living does not need to declare that cryptocurrencies are legal as long as they do not declare that cryptocurrencies are illegal you can use them, it's just that at that point the legality of cryptocurrencies is in a kind of a gray area but if something is not forbidden its legal just be careful when using bitcoin in your everyday life because it can be very easily stolen if someone steals your phone or what ever physical means that you are using to store your coins then you will never see your coins again.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
April 12, 2018, 05:49:27 PM
For me it won't happen before 2023-25 cause it will be hard to make it useful in our daily life cause lots of people nowadays hasn't got active accces to internet and that make it slower than it could be.
Activity: 378
April 12, 2018, 05:46:18 PM
well no one knows about the future especially about the exact dates but what I see that at the moment is not possible to use them as everyday payments because of high waiting time and fluctuations.
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
April 12, 2018, 05:40:40 PM
As idea of bitcoin to be currency are totally imposible with such price, and to be honest, I don't see any cryptocurrency, what can be used as regular payment method to buy food, or pay for services. Because of bitcoin price, fees will worth more, than sheap goods. So, we will wait as long till someone will not create cryptocurrency, what will have all standarts, to be  regular paymnet method.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
April 12, 2018, 05:36:41 PM
People usually use cryptocurrencies everyday to earn some money, they are doing a lot of trades or they are holding and it gives a lot of fun and it't such like a hobby.
Pages:
Jump to: