Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrencies and our daily life - page 7. (Read 1585 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 05:30:51 PM
Well, for me cryptocurrencies became a real part of my life - I check exchanges and coin rates everyday, and participate in airdrops and bounty campaigns as well.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 05:27:51 PM
It will happen somewhere faster, somewhere slower, but we expect to have cryptocurrency exchangers everywhere! As for now, we dont have a ways to pay in common life with crypto a lot.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 05:18:12 PM
At the moment, the widespread use of cryptography has not yet reached, but if we imagine that this would be a reality, we could buy things, pay for our dinner at the restaurant and others things.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 02:49:40 PM
Everything has it own time and season,it is just a matter of time  when every country will accept bitcoin as a currency to been spend every where,this will be possible.
Cryptocurrency plays a big role now in our life, although some companies/countries are still not using cryptos but it is still not matter since we can use bitcoin in paying our utilities and in saving and investing our hard earned money.
Activity: 11
April 12, 2018, 02:46:50 PM
Cryptocurrency really made life easy and provide best option for financial activities.It allow financial freedom and long term investment options which are fruitful for stable future.
Activity: 266
April 12, 2018, 02:34:25 PM
Everything has it own time and season,it is just a matter of time  when every country will accept bitcoin as a currency to been spend every where,this will be possible.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 02:27:10 PM
When we will use cryptocurrencies ofr our everyday life?

It will need some other time until governments, and big investors will be forced to start supporting BTC and the other crypto currencies for the offline deals. Right now most people use fiat currencies mainly to complete their daily deals, and also the crypto community still not yet very big .
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
April 12, 2018, 02:16:34 PM
Now crypto currency is going to be a part of my life.I engage here as a big fan and spent a lot of time everyday here.Now compaigning is under my daily routine.Now btc and me is good togather.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
April 12, 2018, 12:37:17 PM
Crypto currency change the life style of people. It provide people a better, advance lifestyle. Many people use crypto currency is a primary option for their shopping. Digital currency users are more depends upon crypto currency then that of real money in the propose of daily use. Many big companies like Amazon, Microsoft,  KFC etc start accepting crypto currency in some countries. People use crypto currency to fulfill their needs. They can also use it foe their flight tickets booking,hotel room booking etc.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
April 12, 2018, 02:03:28 AM
You can now in some cases use bitcoin in everyday life: for example, to buy coffee, some products or services. Now many have begun to take bitcoin on a level with fiat money. But in mass use bitcoin will not come soon. Too volatile price and a lot of manipulation in the market.
For now, the usage of the bitcoin and other crypto currencies in our daily life is not that much significant as there are not enough of the places where you can go and shop the things which you want to buy by using your bitcoins. However, there are likely chances that you will be able to do that soon and then crypto currencies will be having a key role even in our daily lives.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 11:04:31 PM
for me only as Crypto for assets only. as the transaction may only limit hold buy and sell back to be able to add crypto assets I have. for other transactions such as to meet the daily needs might not have been able to if in my country.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
April 11, 2018, 09:46:24 PM
As of this time, crypto currency cannot be used for all the transactions and in our daily living. But it has a big help in making our life more comfortable and more decent. Since we can earn here bigger if we will just persevere.
Activity: 224
April 11, 2018, 04:16:53 PM
It will come a time that we can use them in our daily lives. But for now, Cryptocurrencies are just at the beginning phase. People will undergo a very serious adjustment if we come to this moment.
Activity: 196
April 11, 2018, 04:10:43 PM
I am waiting for it to happen too and I think that it will stabilize the prices of cryptocurrencies and will have a better impact in the world where decentralized and secure transactions for every day use will be a thing. As of now we just need to bear it and believe that more people will see cryptocurrencies as an alternative to fiat.
Activity: 354
April 11, 2018, 02:30:26 PM

Cryptos can use in everyday life if we just always have the tool to access it. Bitcoin is the most usable cryptocurrency today but some are just holding it for future purposes. Time will come that we can easily access all of these other alts like alts but then they must complied the needed characteristics to be on the line with Bitcoin.
A lot of ICO are making to sustain the needs of the people and this making our life more convenient. Also, but companies today are accepting Bitcoins, this was a good start!
Activity: 378
April 11, 2018, 01:49:06 PM
I think it would be great if someone started to rely on bitcoin as a transaction tool because able to facilitate someone when want to buy goods and more efficient in saving time ahead.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
April 11, 2018, 09:05:08 AM

This kind of plan will happen in the future because most of the government today are banning cryptocurrency in their area for different reason's either they are being affected negatively or other companies are complaining about the growth of bitcoins so it will take time before bitcoins become the next currency for nation wide.
I think that the main reason why they are banning bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is because of the threat of the decentralization that might be abused by the people who are really into doing illegal stuffs like selling drugs and other illegal things that they can do in order to make a lot of money because bitcoin is decentralized and untraceable.
Activity: 397
April 11, 2018, 07:08:01 AM
Even I'm a new on cryptocurrency business, but crypto has already belong to my daily life activities, with time budget which divided from job assignment, to family bonding, and of course to crypto business.
Bitcoin is using in everyday life in Japan and some other countries fully because all of the people are knowledgeable there and they know what is best for business in order to look into and look after everything in today life that is the cryptocurrency investment and especially Bitcoin for long term investment and for payment methods that are common everywhere in that countries. Adopting Bitcoin is success because it makes everything related to money very easy for you.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
April 11, 2018, 05:47:39 AM
Using cryptocurrencies are intended to be used as a mode of payment for buying goods and services. So far it is already in action but now it is only limited for bitcoin itself as other altcoins are not functional yet. Mostly intities are accepting bitcoin only in behalf of fiat. The purpose of crypto is to replace the tradional fiat in the future in terms of payments in order to eliminate the huge charges taking in banks and other financial services.
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
April 11, 2018, 05:43:42 AM

This kind of plan will happen in the future because most of the government today are banning cryptocurrency in their area for different reason's either they are being affected negatively or other companies are complaining about the growth of bitcoins so it will take time before bitcoins become the next currency for nation wide.
Pages:
Jump to: