Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency could help your business or not? - page 16. (Read 2025 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Yes indeed. There would be a time when all the countries would adopt blockchain as payment mode. Bitcoin is never ending currency. Best part is it has low processing fee. Can easily be used for online transfers, bill payments etc. It is a very useful tool to enter in business.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.

For me, I think cryptocurrency would help me a lot either building, maintaining or improving my business. I am not saying that trading Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies could make a living for us, but rather treat it as a fuel to boost whatever I need for my business. The same thing goes to others who have lack of funds to boost their businesses. Whatever profit I can get either in day trading or long-term #HODLing, I can use it.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
I think yes, it can help our business. As you can see that many companies start their business and collect funds for their capital using cryptocurrency.
Now look at the ICO's, how many of them ? Cryptocurrency is very useful for me.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
yes definitely it can, cryptocurrency has a great potential that could help the business the main reason is the transfer of funds its purely hassle less anywhere and everywhere in few minutes.
Bitcoin have great potential to help the business to grow, cause it is so easy to transfer of funds needed in one business, some of store now are accepted bitcoin us there payments and also bitcoin can be convert any kind of currency around the world.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.
i agree with you this are why we should put digital currency on our business, most specially on games because most of us here are on gaming are engaged in bitcoin.

Lower transaction fees. The lack of a central intermediary dramatically reduces transaction fees. Small businesses accepting credit card payments often face fees of around 25 cents for each card swipe, plus 2 to 4 percent of the transaction total. These costs add up, which is why smaller stores often have credit card purchase minimums.

Merchant protection. Crypto's decentralized setup also protects merchants from fraudulent chargebacks. The transactions, like cash, are final, because no third party can reverse charges.

Increased sales. Crypto's decentralized nature enables small businesses to expand and open their doors to international buyers for whom their products and services were once inaccessible. For example, a small electronics retailer reported selling $300,000 worth of merchandise to nearly 40 countries by accepting cryptocurrency.

Catering to consumer preferences. Accepting cryptocurrency offers another advantage by giving customers an additional way to pay while providing an extra layer of protection for their information.

source: https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/
Activity: 504
Bitcoin helps my small business in terms of capital.what i earn in bitcoin gives me more capital to grom my small business.aside from our family business i do online business.and some of my friends that use bitcoin pay me bitcoin equevalent to our currency here through coins.ph.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.
This is the most important part, if it is used as a medium of exchange rather than a store of value the price will increase naturally as more people start using it and that is the basic economics of the entire system. The scaling solutions we have must allow billions of transactions in order for everything to take place, if not it will be hard to see the entire world trading bitcoin or any other coin and if that happens the merchants will start accepting it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
Well any business the embrace bitcoin as a payment method and accept it for payments for they goods will have the chance to burst they sales and increase the profit Chance, because that will give people wider choice of payment and at the same time being able to buy such goods from any where in the world.

Yes, it can increase sales, but only because of the PR on the news that they accept payment in cryptocurrency.
After all, not many companies accept cryptocurrency, and not so many people who have a crypto.
Also companies are ready to receive 1-5% of their total sales in the cryptocurrency, but no more, because volatility is very high, and this is a big risk. For example, yesterday they received $ 10,000 in bitcoin, and tomorrow this amount turned into $ 8,000 due to a change in the rate.
This market is still very young....
Activity: 30
I cannot think of any real downside to accepting crypto currency in your business. The more forms of payment a person accepts=more opportunity.  One caveat: you should use coins that have fast confirmation times and you need to have a smart refund policy because i read some people were extremely unhappy with certain refund policies from companies such as overstock.com (you have to create a Coinbase account to get your refund). Cryptocurrency in your business only helps, but one must implement it smartly
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The crypto currency itself can improve the business, but on the direct business improvement can technology blockade, with which you can reduce costs, and compensate for losses, and to blame business performance
Activity: 12
This depends. But I think it is charming and helpful to put a QR code in your place of business just in case some customers dropped by and are user of BTC. It is why it's made in the first place.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
For me personally very very helpful ,, and I think also for all the bitconer ,, in addition to daily work activities I can get an investment advantage and can work side by side as a bounty hunter.
Activity: 130
for me the higher the bitcoin value the more the business is visible because bitcoin can be used for business opportunities for many people who are bitcoin users and for me it is a good thing to be a business opportunity
Activity: 25
It is already helping my online business. Some buyers like to pay in crypto as their PayPal is disabled.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
For me it helps alot because im a young businessman and at first i have no one and nothing to rely on where to get my funds untill i come up with bitcoin.Bitcoins help me to get initial funds to start up and get my business kicking now.As a shoes reseller and my own loading station
Yes bitcoin is big help for my business, like you, bitcoin help me to grow more my little grocery store I got my fund to build from my profit in my investment in bitcoin, thanks to bitcoin cause I build my business for another income to earn.
Activity: 129
Merit: 16
It can certainly help some businesses like online stores. Most of those users are already using crypto as they buy online and thus it will boost revenue of such websites.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I think cryptocurrency can help not only business, but also a person to earn good money. Now the development is taking big steps and think about what will happen to the market when large corporations go there.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
Well any business the embrace bitcoin as a payment method and accept it for payments for they goods will have the chance to burst they sales and increase the profit Chance, because that will give people wider choice of payment and at the same time being able to buy such goods from any where in the world.
Activity: 392

Yeah, you're right. If only one example might be someone who thinks that it's just a manipulation result, but I'm really sure when cryptocurrency goes into the business world especially in the field of payment maybe the people or agencies involved will get more profit. As we know online payment through Atm or m-banking is too complicated. With an agency having a payment system with cryptocurrency it will become easier.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
Why think so small if you can always explore more ways of using this money to grow your real life businesses? I mean you can literally gain the privilege of earning online, getting these cryptos converted back to the fiat and then simply use the money to set up your real life business. I mean you can literally correlate this to an ICO fundings but lets not mix up things on personal level. I mean we can always start a small start up with lots of money that is earned by means of crypto currencies. I like that idea more and this way we can really put up bitcoin and rest of the currencies at work for our life.
Pages:
Jump to: