Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency could help your business or not? - page 19. (Read 2026 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.

To be honest, I really am not surprised. I really expected things like these to happen ever since I have heard of
bitcoins. People will always want to use the cool stuff and that is bitcoin. Not to mention that there are only a few
options for it, this means that whoever starts accepting it early gets all the people looking for more options for
them to use cryptos.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
I think yes in  every businessman it help a lot. Because though a payment system, it is a hassle free in every business. For me if i have a business i will accept a bitcoin. Because it makes my life easy and  convinient to transact by one to other.
It should be "in every businessman who knows crypto" it will be beneficial to them.

The payment system of crypto's as an alternative to the usual methods that we grow up like PayPal and the rest of same type services are becoming popular.

Not all businesses are ready for it and it takes time for them to understand what will be the pros and cons of adopting and accepting crypto's for payment on their business.

We like to say that it will boost their business if their customers are crypto folks.
Activity: 448
Yes, cryptocurrency can seriously help one's business. The number of cryptocurrencies users have increased greatly all over the world. If a business therefore decides to accept cryptocurrencies as a means of payment for goods and services then the business will record a higher profit margin.
Activity: 286
Merit: 0
I do not own a business, I am a mere investor in search of good investment opportunities in the crypto market, but I believe that crypto could only become a payment option if volatility is decremented because no businessman trusts something that can lose the value quickly
Activity: 1750
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
It is indeed a one great example about bitcoin giving opportunities to anyone. Bitcoin can really help anyone in terms of sustaining their needs. Cryptocurrency have a big impact if you let it be involved in your business but in order for your business to become successful you must know first the things about crypto and how it works.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrency may assist business. it truly is a reality. I consider that in case you invest in cryptocurrency, and got a number of profits. that would be the time that you will have such a lot of cash to open up your personal business.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
bankrupt or not it is not from cryptocurrency, but from the management and strategy that applied by the developer or team on the related platform
if one can maximize the chances, success will wait in front of the eye, but if someone is wrong in analyzing the situation, then the possibility of failure is greater
Activity: 462
In my own little scale bitcoin has help me set up a little business for my wife which i intend to upgrade in no distance time so throughly bitcoin could help both small and large scale business owners
Activity: 490
Yes , crypto currency helps in your business and other work like shopping because Online stores are now using a lot of digital transactions in the form of e-money and credit cards imposed by some banks,online shops will adopt and implement payments with bitcoin,so crypto currency helps us in our business.
Activity: 2
I have some small online businesses and some buyers like to buy in crypto. So it is helping me to some extent.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I think sonetime Bitcoin will helpful for business and sometime it not helpful. Bitcoin is a digital currency so it is highly useful asset for the online business. Bitcoin money transaction facility is the main key which help in bussiness. Bitcoin provide the secure online money transaction facility with low transaction cost this thing help many people to set up their online business. Bitcoin is not accepted everywhere. And once transaction is made by the help of Bitcoin it can't be reverse. So these above two thing let Bitcoin down in bussiness.
Activity: 254
Blockchain with solar energy
I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.

I think it depends on what kind of business you are in. Online businesses can take advantage of bitcoin but other than that it is just for payments and such. I am not bringing down bitcoin. We are believers of bitcoin but not everything can take advantage of blockchain tech or bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501

Cryptocurrency had help me to have something to support my families needs so as businesses.In due time if time permits for me to own a business i would rather choose to use cryptocurrencies as a mode payment.As times passes by this trend will continue to spread most especially if it is  already recognized by everybody.
Activity: 476
Cryptocurrency can help me to earn additional income. And I am grateful the results could find Cryptocurrency in a difficult time. And hopefully Crypto can be useful for many people in the world.
Activity: 322
Now you can tokenize any business. And these tokens will have value for this business, its customers and partners. If the token is provided with any value, then the business is not threatened with banknotes and the token does not present any threat.
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
I think that the move to crypto will be difficult but soon every business will understand that it has a lot of benefits and it is a must to change to crypto. The way of making transactions is very convenient and simple
Difficult if they don't know what crypto really is but there's just a recent news that I've posted about Square cash app's adoption to crypto trading.

These type of businesses are really helping the market with adoption and additional market cap and demand.

Source: Square stock rises to new high after company says in-app bitcoin trading coming to New York

I think yes in  every businessman it help a lot. Because though a payment system, it is a hassle free in every business. For me if i have a business i will accept a bitcoin. Because it makes my life easy and  convinient to transact by one to other.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
I think that the move to crypto will be difficult but soon every business will understand that it has a lot of benefits and it is a must to change to crypto. The way of making transactions is very convenient and simple
Difficult if they don't know what crypto really is but there's just a recent news that I've posted about Square cash app's adoption to crypto trading.

These type of businesses are really helping the market with adoption and additional market cap and demand.

Source: Square stock rises to new high after company says in-app bitcoin trading coming to New York
Activity: 756
Merit: 102

The more ivestors emerge the more power the industry is, it is because of this helpful currency which mades everyone's life good. Due to this currency we can make more buiseness toward the progression of the economy also the country that we lived in today. Moreover bitcoin currencies affects different instituition in different country, like for example paying fee's using bitcoin im universities, and companies that accepting bitcoin for paying different transactions.

most of the countries including ours are already using bitcoin for other services like what you'v mentioned above. this includes paying for thier school fees , paying for the bills on malls/restaurants/hotels ,etc but that didnt affect our institution or any other institutions. that didnt also affect the value of bitcoin too much because if it did , then why the bitcoins value is still verry low? and also , why there are still a lot of people who didnt recognize bitcoin or afraid to use bitcoin?

but overall , cryptocurrencies are still verry helpful our lives as well as on every business .
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

The more ivestors emerge the more power the industry is, it is because of this helpful currency which mades everyone's life good. Due to this currency we can make more buiseness toward the progression of the economy also the country that we lived in today. Moreover bitcoin currencies affects different instituition in different country, like for example paying fee's using bitcoin im universities, and companies that accepting bitcoin for paying different transactions.
Activity: 98
read the experience of senior members in here I think bitcoin can help my business, and right now I'm trying to get help from this bitcoin and cryptocurrency to start my business
Pages:
Jump to: