Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency could help your business or not? - page 18. (Read 2025 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrency really helps a lot in my business to grow even better.Usually I always runs out of money to buy additional parts needed for my computer business.And now with the profits I got from cryptocurrency,I was able to expand my business by adding additional computer and even buy a printer for printing services.
Activity: 807
Merit: 522
Depending on the business, cryptocurrency could help and benefit both its clients and business people in means of availability, sustainability and more.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
I truly don't see how accepting cryptos could negatively affect your business, especially if you are not holding onto the coins and simply converting them into fiat, like most businesses currently are.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
It can help in some business and not all
Activity: 196
Yes Concurrency can help your business as well as until now you are leading the best people to improve your friend's business but you have started your own business this year and you have started all this because Bitcoin and Altcoin with Bitcoin this time is great for using Bitcoin and with this is a lot of people are now successful. Bitcoin also gets a chance to spread around the world.
Activity: 129
yes, it really helps our everyday needs, because krypto is one of the easy investments we use to get a lot of benefits, so we believe that krypto is our easy way to generate many benefits in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
Yep. Crypto currencies have helped me a lot in my business. I don't have that much big business as you quoted in the post as an example but with my little business crypto currency is very useful and with it I,m able to develop and grow my business well. I really proud to say that crypto currency have changed my dull business to a shining one with in few months.
Activity: 481
Merit: 100
I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.
Cryptocurrency investment have played a huge role in the rise of crypto in the market, and even in the pop culture. Crypto investment could prove to be helpful for starting and growing businesses made by micro-entrepreneurs. The profits they could gain from investing could be used for capital to starting a business. So yes, cryptocurrency cpuld help businesses grow.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
Yes, with the help of cryptocurrency all the  business will expand. Because revolution is important aspects. As per time passes the world is becoming more digital. And this is time of cryptocurrency. So many e-commerce site started accepting bitcoin as payment method. As well many business ventures using blockchain technology started accepting cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
if business world add cryptocurrency to as a payment option, this cryptocurrencies help their business grow and succeed. for example their transactions will process quickly, they can avoid fraud and chargebacks easily, they can save their money, they can acquire new customers worldwhile.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
For me it helps alot because im a young businessman and at first i have no one and nothing to rely on where to get my funds untill i come up with bitcoin.Bitcoins help me to get initial funds to start up and get my business kicking now.As a shoes reseller and my own loading station
Bitcoin help us to build a business. I join in investing bitcoin in small amounts and also I joined in there campaigns after that I gain a profit from there and I continue to invest and there campaign and I am  successful now cause I build my business from my profit in bitcoin investments my workhard is gain cause I have two income in my business and also from my bitcoin .
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Definitely for me I think,  but I don't know for others because sometimes every single person get unlucky for their business and that's could make the people surrender.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies can make any business more public to the world and also attract more clients to any business due to its flexibility. Yes, for sure crypto can help any business to grow further and also get more technically advanced in the modes of payment. Many new businesses are upcoming in the market and also accepting cryptos as a payment method which has led them to great community support and also profits from it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
I think increasingly the acceptance of cryptocurrencies as a form of payment will be beneficial to many businesses, and as the infrastructure is built to allow them to scale this will be the case even more so.
Activity: 116
Yeah it really helps in doing business since the cryptocurrency evolving in the market you can easily do business transaction, but just be vigilant on what choices your going thru in the blockchain technology or any other site that cryptocurrency accepted for ICO's transaction, e-payment or credit card online. You can do online selling/shopping which help you easy access in promoting your business so as to invest if you have coins and do risk if it rise or down.
Activity: 94
yes it will really help our business if only we can involve in it,,doing crypto will also be another way of getting money aside from business
Activity: 182
At present, it still cannot, because the technical conditions are not mature, the transaction cost is too high, and it is not as practical as the currency. However, in terms of theory and our expectation, I hope that Bitcoin can become the circulation currency in our daily life.
Activity: 112
I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.

I think it just shows how much influence cryptocurrency has on the life and business of people who accept innovation. I hope all businesses will reconsider and try to embrace some sort of change in our daily lives by incorporating these technological advances. Because Crypto is the future technology, So It will be needed in the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
I think cryptocurrency will helping our bussiness in the future. If cryptocurrency adoption spread on bussiness, peoples dont have to carry large cash and just using smartphone we can make transaction on any merchant but i think it will happen in the future
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
At present, Bitcoin and altcoin for me only for investment, not used for business purposes, For now, I only care about investment, I believe next time I will have much use more for my work.
Pages:
Jump to: