Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency could help your business or not? - page 12. (Read 2025 times)

Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.

Bitcoin can help businesses grow but it is only applicable for anything that can be transacted online. Even if bitcoin will be legally made into a virtual currency not all people can and will have access online. But it really can benefit if bitcoin is partnered with any business
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
It'll definitely help when crypto is adopted by the mass. But currently it would not make a difference in my opinion.
Activity: 259
Merit: 76
Yes cryptocurrency help me in my business especially capital because when you open a business you must have extra income extra money to finance it and to expand it when needed.
Yes it actually can help my business as a capital, my main reason in investing in bitcoin is to gain money and use it for a business because we have a family business and my father alreay gave it to me. And right now i would say i can manage this because i have money to support it, thanks to bitcoin.
Activity: 308
If it's popular enough, it would help all the things! I believe in near future we can use crypto as daily payment Smiley
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
I see it as a good one that will surely help me with my business someday. It is a good tool that will help for every businessman/businesswoman for a much easier and fastest online transaction.
Activity: 168
For sure i actually see the future of this world as cryptocurrency which is going to be a master piece to unlock divine potential and breakthrough for all businesses. I mean it will be the business itself, that is going to be of great help to the world.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
Yes, and I think it is happening all the time. In the future it may help our business, because we will pay by btc.
Activity: 137
With speed, ease of access and minimal transaction fees, people are likely to patronize any form of business when they come to understand how blockchain really works. Everyone wants their transactions to be done on time. Going through some red tape could be very boring.
Activity: 392
Nowadays Bitcoin's price is growing. It is a good news for the bitcoin's users because many people of the world are in bitcoin investment, campaign, bitcoin mining and trade. They are fully depends on the bitcoin and they have succeed in bitcoin trade or bitcoin. For this reason I am sure that cryptocurrency could help our business.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
of course the purpose of the crypto is help the economy and finance. you can see there are more and more corporations use blockchain technology and crypto in their business.
Activity: 10
It depends on what kind of business you are handling and what is the strategy you are using to help your business with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Ofcourse it would help. And it is helping right now. In my country we have very high bank taxes and i am making my transactions with using cryptocurrency and i feel happier. Low cost and more safety. Many other people is doing the same thing like i do. And the number will go higher everyday and soon paper money and banks will fade..
Activity: 42
Electronic money can help my business grow. Because this is a unique thing for Robinhood Markets Inc. Is a company that does not make a profit from commissions but instead makes money on your balance. The more users and the more they invest, the more people earn more money than Robinhood.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
In near future more and more businesses are going to accept bitcoin as a payment method. Even if I open a startup I am also going to accept all the Bitcoin and altcoins as a payment method. Crypto Currencies can be easily trusted because all the transactions are transparent and we have a lot of confirmations(witnesses). Blockchain cannot be modified or else all the blocks will become invalid and the whole thing has to be done again which will probably shut down the whole community. I think it is perfect for a business and everyone should embrace it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 280
very many interesting opinions! I will say one thing, those large companies that do not now start using the crypto market system and will not start using new payment systems, these companies will remain in the old century! they will come very long to catch up with companies that have already started using the entire crypto world system! the world will change soon, so many companies will die! the whole world economy will change in the near future! and we live in an amazing time, when all the world's foundations change!

The thing is that since around 2013 tons of major companies have signed up with payment processors like Coinbase and Bitpay in order to take BTC payments. Generally I don't think it's been very successful. BTC isn't great at consumer payments when you have to compete against credit cards which offer tons of benefits and protections for consumers. Bitcoin is great as a financial tool, but payments are pretty weak so far.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
I believe that the first crypto currency helps the development of small business. The popularity of virtual currency is increasingly encouraging entrepreneurs around the world to accept bitcoins as payment. Many of them note that only a small part of clients use crypto currency, but at the same time, entrepreneurs were able to expand their business.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.

Well bitcoin can gives you profit and can help you a lot in business too. One of my uncle aware me about bitcoin, when i was looking for some money. He advise me to start your own business with bitcoins he himself is a great business man and all they do with the help of bitcoins. He also advise me that its all depends on bitcoin price and your honesty with work. Yes bitcoin can help you in business but you have to be wise and active.
Activity: 129
I think cryptocurrency can help not only business, but also a person to earn good money. Now the development is taking big steps and think about what will happen to the market when large corporations go there!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
very many interesting opinions! I will say one thing, those large companies that do not now start using the crypto market system and will not start using new payment systems, these companies will remain in the old century! they will come very long to catch up with companies that have already started using the entire crypto world system! the world will change soon, so many companies will die! the whole world economy will change in the near future! and we live in an amazing time, when all the world's foundations change!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Yes cryptocurrency help me in my business especially capital because when you open a business you must have extra income extra money to finance it and to expand it when needed.
Pages:
Jump to: