Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency Crash - page 8. (Read 1171 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 04:16:34 PM
Why the hell will I give out so easily a coin that I buy let alone sell it too soon? I don't hold shitcoins cause I buy coins that meant a lot to me. I don't hold much coins but the few I hold including Bitcoin has a high potentiality to bring bigger impact in the future and also will cost a fortune too then.  Those who are giving out their coins are probably doing so cause they are shitcoins.

Never hodl shitcoins because they gonna end up scam one day, but hodl legitcoins as they will earn you good money.
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
September 29, 2018, 03:06:26 PM
Why the hell will I give out so easily a coin that I buy let alone sell it too soon? I don't hold shitcoins cause I buy coins that meant a lot to me. I don't hold much coins but the few I hold including Bitcoin has a high potentiality to bring bigger impact in the future and also will cost a fortune too then.  Those who are giving out their coins are probably doing so cause they are shitcoins.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 12:50:30 PM
I just tell you that. If you are holding your coins for long time ago from the end of las year. You have lost 90% your money already. So, there is no reason to sell them now. all of them are just rumors and you can try your luck!
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
September 29, 2018, 12:20:01 PM
The main reason for this crypto price fall is the constant flow of negative news reading cryptocurrency such as exchange hacks, regulatory actions.  

I think cryptocurrrency market will get recover as most of blockchain projects are now trying to fully comply with the regulations and exchanges are maximizing the security of their exchanges.  No one can deny the fact that blockchain technology has lot of benefits.
copper member
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 04:43:37 AM
i think i will hold. but in ther future if it bad or go down more i will change my opinion.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
September 13, 2018, 09:44:26 AM
I have been reading many reports in the press that (Bitcoin) Cryptocurrency is dead, does anyone have any ideas why we are witnessing such a crash as is currently taking place, I feel the banks are doing all they can to unsettle prospective users of bitcoin so they retain the monopoly. I am now seeing twitter alive with people giving away coins etc, what are you doing with yours?

Selling Up

Holding On

if you can do a yes or no we can have a little poll for a couple of days

Volume dominance is is the matter on cryptocurrencies and it It will be reflected in the marketplace in price and growth side for sure. Kindly wait for some months and then decide that cryptocurrencies are dead or not.
Don't sell the coins for any reason if you missed to that again whales will be utilise that situation.
Before that you try to hodl and win the money.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
September 13, 2018, 09:43:27 AM
I have been reading many reports in the press that (Bitcoin) Cryptocurrency is dead, does anyone have any ideas why we are witnessing such a crash as is currently taking place, I feel the banks are doing all they can to unsettle prospective users of bitcoin so they retain the monopoly. I am now seeing twitter alive with people giving away coins etc, what are you doing with yours?

Selling Up

Holding On

I just hold on to my coins/tokens.  cryptos have been unstable lately with many governments and whales trying to swing the prices to their own advantages.  but I still believe this is just temporary, and soon we will have real acceptance of crypto currency.  by that time, your holdings will have multiple gains.  just go through your list of coins/tokens and you can dispose those that you think have no potential and exchange them to bitcoin.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
September 13, 2018, 08:43:20 AM
I have been reading many reports in the press that (Bitcoin) Cryptocurrency is dead, does anyone have any ideas why we are witnessing such a crash as is currently taking place,
Stop reading dumb news. There is no such thing as a crash right now, just some downward movements. The media will aways try to attack Bitcoin by spreading false information, just try not to fall for obvious FUD.

I feel the banks are doing all they can to unsettle prospective users of bitcoin so they retain the monopoly. I am now seeing twitter alive with people giving away coins etc, what are you doing with yours?
that's a very negative point of view about banks you got there, I doubt they're doing such thing. About twitter, there's a lot of morons in that platform, wouldn't be surprised to see some giving away their coins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 13, 2018, 07:39:04 AM

Selling Up

Holding On

Wow, I dont see any signs of the crypto currencies which tells me that bitcoin is dead.! Lolz.
Crypto currencies are very much strong right now and what they are having currently is just the small set back where they are striving due to some political forces and government decisions against some of the usage of crypto currencies. I guess that doesnt mean crypto currencies are dead or something.

Also I was surprised to read your second statement that is "twitter people are giving away the coins", I would love to follow these people and grab all their coins. Thats funny mate!
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
September 13, 2018, 07:14:25 AM
Crypto didnt say last word. Tehnology is developing very fast regulations are "on the way", new investing intrrument are behind the corner. I think we will see at liest 1 more big bubble.

I mean that whole market will be in next bubble. Not every coin that is on market. Some coins (even from top 10) will never recover. So if you can convert them to btc - i would tdo that. I've converted to btc all my alts in may pump. I'm so glad now because i would have at liest 80% less of BTC. My strategy is to hold BTC and earn sat by sat by each trade in ALT/BTC pair. I dont realy care how much $ is it worth because i strongly bealive in next bubble.
Activity: 164
September 13, 2018, 05:17:50 AM
Moreover, I'm holding my crypto and will do it. The industry is constantly developping.
Activity: 164
September 13, 2018, 05:16:46 AM

Selling Up

Holding On

I don't think this market is done, this downtrend is gonna to end someday.
Activity: 29
September 13, 2018, 04:36:09 AM

Selling Up

Holding On

Pages:
Jump to: