Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency - future? - page 27. (Read 21460 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 10:45:41 AM
I think in the future we'll see a greater wave of adoption more than we imagined.  As it is now,  we can use crypto to an extent,  in the real world.  Only yesterday,  I used an alt - Tapcoin - to buy drinks at this bar and it was really  cool! So adoption may not be as far as we thought.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
November 02, 2018, 09:03:01 AM
I think that cryptocurrency will still be alive and kicking in the future and that the amount of users who use tokens and main cryptos are larger than it is now. I believe that it is based on us, users as long as we process transactions with digital currency then we will be able to keep crypto alive.
It is most probably still alive. The struggle we have now still be repeated again and again that's is why there is no reason to give up easily just for now.
We shall give our trust into these and definitely the numbers of users and investors will incredibly increasing as well as the wide acceptance of these in the community.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
November 02, 2018, 08:24:17 AM
What do you think will happen with the cryptocurrency in the future?

Cryptocurrency will become revolutionized and would bring business to the next level. In the future blockchain would be widely used in a sense that cryptocurrency will become popular to every people in the society.
I am pretty sure we are even seeing that happen already and for the fact that blockchain is gradually penetrating every sector and country as the case may be. I so much believe in the future knowing that a lot of things would practically change for good, as we see a society where cryptocurrency is now a norm for payment tool or for some other things related, without just being a speculative environment.

At least, like they always say, you judge the future based on what is happening now, and considering what is happening right now and the development going on, I believe the future is bright.

I agree with you because now more and more blockchain technology is accepted, especially cryptocurrency, and I'm also sure that in the future cryptocurrency will be increasingly recognized and accepted throughout the country which will make the cryptocurrency brighter.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
November 02, 2018, 08:14:59 AM
Crypto currency will have good future, and crypto currency coming with Blockchain technology. Now many Companies adopt Blockchain technology. So crypto will grow more and more in future. Now banks are also adopt Blockchain technology to full fill their activities. It will bring more benefits in future. And at the same time it provides many opportunities and there is a chance for cashless society.

Yes , i agree with that . but the first thing that the government do is to upgrade all the internet connection because that is the problem thats why we need paper money . I think that is happen more more years but im still hope that its happen in my country if my government know about the important of the blockchain in our daily lives.
Activity: 5
November 02, 2018, 07:35:41 AM
there could happen a few different scenarios:
-there will become global anarchocapitalism where will be no fiat country oppressive currencies, there will be only cryptocurrencies and commodities currencies (gold, silver, bronze, brass, nickel, iron coins) and using every of this things will be voluntary
-there will be cryptocurrencies regulated and fiat money existing together and countries will not fight with cryptos
- countries will fight with bitcoin and cryptos and it will go back to underground and silkroad 4.0 will be created
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
November 02, 2018, 07:28:11 AM

Cryptocurrency will become revolutionized and would bring business to the next level. In the future blockchain would be widely used in a sense that cryptocurrency will become popular to every people in the society.
I am pretty sure we are even seeing that happen already and for the fact that blockchain is gradually penetrating every sector and country as the case may be. I so much believe in the future knowing that a lot of things would practically change for good, as we see a society where cryptocurrency is now a norm for payment tool or for some other things related, without just being a speculative environment.

At least, like they always say, you judge the future based on what is happening now, and considering what is happening right now and the development going on, I believe the future is bright.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
November 02, 2018, 05:20:57 AM
Crypto currency will have good future, and crypto currency coming with Blockchain technology. Now many Companies adopt Blockchain technology. So crypto will grow more and more in future. Now banks are also adopt Blockchain technology to full fill their activities. It will bring more benefits in future. And at the same time it provides many opportunities and there is a chance for cashless society.
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
November 02, 2018, 05:12:39 AM
I think that cryptocurrency will still be alive and kicking in the future and that the amount of users who use tokens and main cryptos are larger than it is now. I believe that it is based on us, users as long as we process transactions with digital currency then we will be able to keep crypto alive.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
November 02, 2018, 05:06:09 AM
I think that if crypto does have a good future and provides many opportunities, this is our opportunity to explore the potential that is within us.
brand new
Activity: 0
November 01, 2018, 12:45:03 PM
Crypto will continue to grow over time. With the economic slowdown people will move towards bitcoins and other cryptos and it'll lead to price surges. Major countries ban bitcoins etf and we see prices rise like we saw last year.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
November 02, 2018, 02:47:49 AM
Although the Cryptocurrency market has bottomed out over the past four months and there are no signs of recovery. But I still believe in the usefulness of blockchain technology. Banks are now in bankruptcy and it is no longer safe. Blockchain technology will take the throne and the market will soon recover. The time is about 3-5 years.
of course blockchain will become one with the cryptocurrency, so that the development will be more rapid later. besides bank, many companies are starting to use the blockchain to support their activities
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
November 01, 2018, 03:48:08 AM
Although the Cryptocurrency market has bottomed out over the past four months and there are no signs of recovery. But I still believe in the usefulness of blockchain technology. Banks are now in bankruptcy and it is no longer safe. Blockchain technology will take the throne and the market will soon recover. The time is about 3-5 years.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
November 01, 2018, 02:31:44 AM
I believe the future holds a great deal for the cryptocurrency currency and also in the future the whole world is going to celebrate the technology behind the cryptocurrency as blockchain is going to become the digital bank and people are going to adopt cryptocurrency as they secondary currency since it is decentralized and fast,secured.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
November 01, 2018, 02:22:38 AM
I believe cryptocurrency is having a vast growth in upcoming years. the technology is revolutionized the payment system in future too.
That's for sure that crypto will have its growth that we never expected and this is imminent.

Speculations are saying that we're going to have a bull run and of same, I'm connecting that because when that bull comes growth will follow. Innovation including blockchain and cryptocurrency are about to be adopted and it is going to mainstream this is why we have the same speculations on what is about to come for the future of crypto.
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 12:56:33 AM
I am very confident that cryptocurrency will be recognized as a legitimate payment instrument someday, and because of that I am still here now, crypto values are currently cheap, this is an opportunity to buy more and hold back to make future profits.
Activity: 10
October 31, 2018, 11:51:31 PM
I believe cryptocurrency is having a vast growth in upcoming years. the technology is revolutionized the payment system in future too.
Activity: 283
October 31, 2018, 11:08:25 PM
In my opinion cryptocurrency in the future will be more popular because more and more people will use it and will become a basic human need in the future. Cryptocurrency will be regulated according to each country so as not to disrupt the country's economy. Cryptocurrency will grow brighter in the future and bring more benefits to us.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 08:08:52 PM
I think Cryptocurrency will be increasingly widespread in the future, and maybe in every country it will have its own rules on Cryptocurrency and I also think Cryptocurrency competition in the future will add prestige value to every classy project
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
October 31, 2018, 09:44:21 AM
no one can answer with certainty the future development of crypto currencies because it's already the risk and nature of investment with crypto currencies but if our beliefs will make crypto currencies develop
That is one thing that is for sure, but looking at most of the development going on in our world today, the fact that instead of fighting it, most countries are beginning to see it as an alternative payment tool that will actually even help them boost their economy looking at the likes of Malta, Japan and the rest, and then over time, i believe as we move on, we will get to see even much more development in this space, that will make more investors feel relaxed to want to come in and be able to benefit from the main value that this space brings.
Activity: 2
October 31, 2018, 05:09:25 AM
Cryptocurrency is expanding everyday through its users and new projects on different sectors. It is the future of the digital world. It will continue its development and might one day lead to a cashless society.
Pages:
Jump to: