Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency - future? - page 29. (Read 21460 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 253
October 30, 2018, 06:26:05 AM
What do you think will happen with the cryptocurrency in the future?

I think crypto currency will be still there but I guess Governments will decide to make their own digital currency for their own country and so on for the others as well.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
October 30, 2018, 03:26:08 AM
From the bottom of my heart I believe that the cryptocurrencies markets' future is very bright and if you want to be among the future wealthiest people in the world Then you should invest in cryptocurrencies now.  Many people are going into investments in cryptocurrencies in  the future and it is wise that one should put in money in other to take advantage of the future's pump.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
October 29, 2018, 08:03:19 PM
Cryptocurrency will thrive to the point that it will already be finally used as a currency and not just some bandwagon type of investment. It will only be a matter of time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
October 29, 2018, 02:53:43 PM
I think as it should be, the slag will be sifted out and useful projects will remain.If the problem of Bitcoin scalability is solved, then it has a very large potential as a means of payment.But for now it remains a very good means of saving and accumulating.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 01:09:49 PM
I really think we're heading towards a one-world currency. Nearly all major international banks are ingraining blockchain tech and cryptocurrencies into their business models, including globalist foundation banks like Goldman Sachs, which refer to it as the "new technology of trust."

I hope so, but to be honest I don't think the world is ready for a single currency, simply because not all countries have heard of cryptocurrency, let alone have internet connections. But I believe that more and more people will start using it in the future, just not sure if becoming "one-world currency" is where crypto is heading.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 12:25:15 PM
I think that crypto will grow over. Cause crypto brings blockchain technology what many companies and users want to test.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
October 29, 2018, 11:56:00 AM
I really think we're heading towards a one-world currency. Nearly all major international banks are ingraining blockchain tech and cryptocurrencies into their business models, including globalist foundation banks like Goldman Sachs, which refer to it as the "new technology of trust."

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
October 29, 2018, 11:02:42 AM

There're multiple possibilities we can see massive adoption or complete rejection there's no guarantee what will happen but here I'll list down some possibilities.

1) With the economic slowdown people will move towards bitcoins and other cryptos and it'll lead to price surges.

2) The Sec approves bitcoins etf and we see prices rise like we saw last year.

3) Major countries ban bitcoins, people will dump it and the market keeps on crashing.

So as you see there's no clarity what will happen, however I'm positive one and two of my predictions come true.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 10:45:02 AM
my opinion says that crypto will continue to grow over time because crypto is a new technology where now the level of crypto users has more and more even almost all countries have also received crypto so that crypto will continue to grow at any time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 29, 2018, 10:00:41 AM
crypto brings blockchain technology that many companies want to test the sophistication of the blockchain. The blockchain has never been down because the server is everywhere. That caused a lot of companies to use it. so the crypto future is very good
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 09:17:22 AM
Pages:
Jump to: