Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 2. (Read 10249 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 4
October 29, 2018, 05:54:14 AM
Crypto currency is not a bubble. There are some great projects on this market, that have working products and hopefully will help the world to become decentralised. Believe in crypto currencies guys, because crypto will change the world!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 05:51:07 AM
Crypto can increase or decrease at any time. Therefore, it can break the market unexpectedly if one of the sudden effects on it. Hence, encryption can be called bubbles.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
October 29, 2018, 05:45:44 AM
not all cryptos are bubble you should do research first because some cryptos are bubble just like bitconnect. The trusted cryptos will not die and worth investing.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 29, 2018, 05:44:55 AM
Not everyone understands the idea of ​​a true economic term "bubble", connects to fraudulent schemes, pyramid schemes, etc. In fact, this concept is often used when it comes to trading stocks in increasing, bloated prices - at some point, the market situation changes, and this bubble breaks , Leaving many traders with empty bags. If we talk about cryptocurrency, the bubble is primarily called the older brother of all Bitcoins cryptocurrency, which is said to be too high a price.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
October 29, 2018, 05:43:11 AM
The pump of a certain cryptocurrency or token can be a bubble, manipulation by large players. But the cryptocurrency itself is not a bubble, of course.
Activity: 304
October 29, 2018, 05:33:42 AM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?

Financial pyramids was a bubble. Every modern token is regulated by supply and demand, so there is no facts to call them bubbles, especially the most recent coins.
Activity: 238
October 29, 2018, 04:44:17 AM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?

In any case, I do not consider modern cryptocurrencies a bubble. But you need to understand that fraudsters and unsuccessful projects are often found in the crypto market. Therefore, in any case, the question of choosing the appropriate cryptocurrency must be approached very carefully.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 04:34:17 AM
cryptocurency is not Bubble, but cryptocurrency is the world's financial future. Cryptocurrency is not stable because of financial shocks and world financial competition so the price goes up and down, I see the future of Cryptocurrency is very bright.
Activity: 230
Merit: 4
October 29, 2018, 04:15:09 AM

I could say that it is not a bubble. It's a currency that is using the blockchain technology to operate, either PoW or PoS to keep the network secure, cryptocurrencies are used commonly as utilities to provide whatever services that specific platform do offer. Cryptocurrency has it's price and it is based on it's utility and marketcap, now being a bubble, technically not, it is here to last and it's the future. And still worthy to invest.
Activity: 378
October 29, 2018, 04:05:43 AM
People who call cryptocurrencies a bubble simply do not understand anything in modern principles of cryptography. Unfortunately, most people are not aware of all the benefits and prospects of cryptocurrency. Therefore, they are afraid to invest their money in the purchase of cryptocurrency, they start talking about some kind of bubble
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 29, 2018, 12:55:54 AM
Cryptocurrency is like a bubble because the increase cannot be predicted clearly. The development of market prices is also affected by the surrounding environment. So that to be able to get optimal results, the community is expected to be able to actively monitor market developments. The increase can occur significantly in a very short time.
Activity: 434
October 29, 2018, 12:39:05 AM
Of course, reliable cryptocurrencies are not a bubble. They are aimed at the preparation and development of realistic, useful technologies. Therefore, I believe in excellent prospects for investment in this area - in the development of progressive ideas and technologies that will benefit the digital society.
Activity: 154
October 28, 2018, 04:27:56 AM
Everything is a bubble, and nothing is bubble in the same time. Bitcoin histery was a bubble and ETH rise was a bubble, but in other cases, altcoins are pretty good.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 03:28:35 AM
hello, qoa do you mean the bubble here, I'm still confused because the bubble is combined with cryptocurency. please explain about this extended opinion.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 28, 2018, 03:21:21 AM
According to Nouriel Roubini, the professor of economics at New York University who is said to have predicted the 2008 global financial crisis, Bitcoin represents “the mother of all bubbles”. He’s the latest in a long list of economics and financial luminaries to have dismissed cryptocurrencies, from Alan Greenspan, the former chairman of the US Federal Reserve, to Jamie Dimon, the chief executive of JP Morgan. However, although lots of people seem to be holding (or “hodling” is the preferred phrase), their cryptocurrency as if it were a stock, it actually isn’t. That makes underlying its value harder to determine. Of course, it doesn’t really act like a currency either, which makes it hard to compare to currency valuations. That, say cryptocurrency enthusiasts, is because it is an entirely new thing. Like any new technology, it has been greeted with skepticism, especially from the sector it might potentially disrupt and, like any new technology, it has the potential to disrupt far more significantly than it has so far.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
October 28, 2018, 03:17:45 AM
What's not a bubble right now? Even the dollar bubble which may soon burst along with the entire economy. I believe that cryptocurrencies are the best assets to increase your money

In every market there is always a manipulator but blockchain is a technology that increase the security due to decentralization.
True, we make money when there is a pump and newbie get FOMOd, but they should not blame the market as that is how it behave, what's important is that this technology is very useful now and in the future to come.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
October 28, 2018, 03:16:17 AM
I am not really sure if crypto is a bubble but crypto is like has been with us for almost a decade I think so I am pretty sure that it is not a bubble but rather a flexible currency. I am ashamed of those people who always make this something like a scary stuff for investors.
Activity: 396
October 28, 2018, 03:12:45 AM
Rest assured, whoever is the new darling of investment will have a bubble around it. The bubble is a strong shot for the economy. For example, where is there no bubble in real estate and stock market? The bubble is the result of early release in the future without worrying.
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
October 28, 2018, 03:11:41 AM
What's not a bubble right now? Even the dollar bubble which may soon burst along with the entire economy. I believe that cryptocurrencies are the best assets to increase your money
Activity: 182
October 28, 2018, 03:09:23 AM

Okay, first cryptocurrencies seemed bubble for me, but there are many projects, where tokens play inmportant role and they are used in real economy sector.
Pages:
Jump to: