Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 6. (Read 10249 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
October 21, 2018, 12:24:53 AM
how can you think cryptocurrency is a bubble?
try to understand before you invest in it because crypto will not die off, it's true there is a small portion of alt coin like bubbles, but that doesn't mean all crypto bubble.
in this forum it is true we can be free to argue, but don't ever believe that if there is a site or people say crypto is a bubble because it's not true.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 21, 2018, 12:14:15 AM
It can be said that cryptocurrencies are bubbles, this is what can make prices rise and fall like a roller coaster so we must be wise in investing in crypto.
A coin could get to a bunch of prices but it would not be wise for anyone to invest in a coin that is inside of a bubble without knowing what the dangers were.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
October 20, 2018, 11:51:35 PM
It can be said that cryptocurrencies are bubbles, this is what can make prices rise and fall like a roller coaster so we must be wise in investing in crypto.
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 11:17:44 PM
only people don't understand about the world of Cryptocurrency and say Crypto is a bubble, it's a big mistake. so far Cryotocurrency has progressed and its development has also improved in this year. yeahh, Cryptocurrency is not a bubble.
Activity: 479
October 20, 2018, 10:05:37 PM
So what next? If crypto is a bubble will you stop investing and doing crypto related stuff? Don't be silly, crypto is a potential industry and bubble hasn't started yet
Stopping everything and doing nothing does wont have a nice feel to it. I agree on investing asap.
Cryptocurrency owned a lot of development has increased making the markets bubbled. It is very good to put Cryptocurrency with so much more to produce much more profits than ever before and continues to improve.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 20, 2018, 08:50:56 PM
Its been many times already that some people who do not like cryptocurrency , will say that this technology is a bubble , but all this years there are many cryptocurrency that are successful like bitcoin and ethereum cryptos , if cryptocurrency is a bubble then at this time there will no more cryptos circulating , bubbles are terms only for the haters of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 277
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 07:41:08 PM
I truly believe that the chances for cryptocurrency to succeed are quiet big. I really think that in a view years they conquer the whole world.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 20, 2018, 07:37:48 PM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
cryocurrency is not a bubble and itvis here to  youstay with us. A lot of money and resources and developments have already been put into it. We are just starting to deploy thus wonderful technology.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
October 20, 2018, 07:22:13 PM
So what next? If crypto is a bubble will you stop investing and doing crypto related stuff? Don't be silly, crypto is a potential industry and bubble hasn't started yet
Stopping everything and doing nothing does wont have a nice feel to it. I agree on investing asap.
Bubble already burst and it needs more time for you to invest in the crypto again, we don't even know how long that will go to the bottom. as you can see about stable the crypto is right now and it looks like so many thing have proven if crypto is not getting any bubble right now. it takes a lot of time dude. we should created a good analyzation.
copper member
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 06:22:36 PM
I think people must have wondered the same thing in 2001 when the internet bubble burst. However, from that bubble came the likes of Amazon and EBay. The stuff we're building is revolutionary. We have the same problems that early internet companies had, which is a path to revenue.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
October 20, 2018, 06:22:16 PM
people who do not understand how cryptocurrency works, and why it can give big growth, think badly about cryptocurrency, but it’s not a bubble, cryptocurrency has been around for 10 years and will develop more and more each year
Activity: 602
October 20, 2018, 05:49:20 PM
As crypto value is speculative the real question should be how big the bubble will get. Until there will be demand for it it is not a bubble, but time will tell us.
They called Dotcom as a bubble as well but we can see that Amazon , IBM, eBay, Oracle, SanDisk and many others survived.
OTC
Activity: 196
October 20, 2018, 03:51:37 PM
No. I don't think so. Cryptocurrency isn't a bubble unless you know nothing about cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is risky and I agree with that but that doesn't render it useless.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
October 20, 2018, 03:23:03 PM
I think that cryptocurrencies, though similar to a financial pyramid, but still are not. Cryptocurrencies are still an extremely young and unstable phenomenon and that is why we can observe such market turns.
Activity: 90
October 20, 2018, 02:53:39 PM
copper member
Activity: 409
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 20, 2018, 12:10:35 PM
Cryptocurrency will last a long time, you don't have to worry about market setbacks, be patient enough that you can face panic that will only bring regret. Cryptocurrency are not bubbles, and if you think cryptocurrency are bubbles, then you have lost the chance for change in your life for the better.
Activity: 145
October 20, 2018, 11:59:30 AM
No. it is not a bubble. better consider it as shares of new companies. companies that will survive will give investors large fees.

Activity: 504
Merit: 131
October 20, 2018, 11:55:53 AM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?

Where would that bubble be? Markect Cap is 200 bil which is negligible in the overall context. Do you think digital currency might be an alternative to fiat money? How do you feel about the topic of decentralisation? Do you feel that competitiors who are able to decentralize will be superior to those who are not able to do so going forward?
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
October 20, 2018, 11:55:42 AM
no, I don't agree with your thought some people may say that cryptocurrency is a bubble but it is not a bubble it is something which the whole world will be using it very soon
Activity: 280
October 20, 2018, 11:50:36 AM
Crypto is a promising industry, but its potential will not be revealed soon.It will be a long time before most people know about it and will use it.I think more than one bubble will see.
Pages:
Jump to: