Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 8. (Read 10249 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 04:00:10 PM
Cryptocurrencies are the same bubble as the dollar. Will exist along with fiat currencies, just occupy a niche in the economies of different countries.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 03:45:10 PM
Whether whatever propose is not backed close to something physical , so its measure is dictated just close to the interestingness of customers . It buoy be aforementioned that it is a blister . Each this enforces to the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 03:41:34 PM
For me crypto is not a bubble. If it was a bubble, it should disappear many years ago. For me crypto is legit
Crytpo is sort of like a bubble because of the speculative scenarios. Crypto is not backed by a physical item worth of high value.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
October 19, 2018, 03:38:23 PM
For me crypto is not a bubble. If it was a bubble, it should disappear many years ago. For me crypto is legit
Activity: 462
October 19, 2018, 03:36:50 PM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
Hello! Thanks for the good question! Many people think so, but I do not agree with this opinion. Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain are radically new technologies, a step into the future. But to invest or not, everyone decides for himself. Good luck!!!
Activity: 140
October 19, 2018, 03:36:40 PM
Many coins are a bubble. Cryptocurrency bitcoin Ethereum Ripple and other coins from a top of the 10th not a bubble. All others it is possible.
Activity: 364
October 19, 2018, 03:36:03 PM
I do not think that cryptocurrency is a bubble. I believe that cryptocurrency is a very powerful tool for earning and powerful technology.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 19, 2018, 03:30:27 PM
For people who think like this I would open a teaching classes) And effer to them try once to invest for free and look what will happens next)
Activity: 168
October 19, 2018, 03:14:34 PM
Such statement is so wrong. Of course here is a lot of scumers on the market but wise investors always learn and study and only then invest
Activity: 980
October 19, 2018, 03:05:26 PM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
Bitcoin is a decentralised currency because of this it is doesn't under control of any kind of authority or government and this reason stands for its irregularities at international market and creat the reason for its volatility. And Because of this nature its price fluctuate time to time. And Because of this many investors claim it as a bubble. According to them at first like a bubble grow its price goes high in short period of time but when more and more people invest in it it price instantly goes down like a bubble brust. But according to me in future its price wil be grow.
Activity: 210
October 19, 2018, 01:23:42 PM
I think some crypto assets have all the signs of a bubble, because their growth of 300-1000% is sometimes not justified. And the growth of bitcoin to 20 thousand dollars last year was caused simply by the appearance on the market of a large number of inexperienced investors who bought bitcoin on the high point and then most of them sold for 7-8 thousand dollars, in panic, without waiting for growth. So the market eliminates weak hands.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
October 19, 2018, 12:52:51 PM
cryptocurrency is definitely a bubble but blockchain will last for very long time. Blockchain will lead to some major performance in the future.
Activity: 1176
October 19, 2018, 12:49:01 PM
I don't think cryptocurrencies are a bubble. How long will this hype around cryptocurrencies last and how much more the cryptocurrency market will be able to survive no one knows. I think that about 7 years for sure the cryptocurrency market will not be in danger.
Activity: 462
October 19, 2018, 12:15:55 PM
No one knows, maybe a bubble, but not yet inflated, and so you can still invest in it, it is inflated where, so you can safely try what you have planned. Look at the capitalization, it is still very small, however, everything can develop very quickly.
if it refers to cryptocurrency as a bubble, then the risks increase in a multiple size. Then many users will not want to invest their money.
Activity: 490
October 19, 2018, 12:02:23 PM
No one knows, maybe a bubble, but not yet inflated, and so you can still invest in it, it is inflated where, so you can safely try what you have planned. Look at the capitalization, it is still very small, however, everything can develop very quickly.
Activity: 490
October 19, 2018, 11:56:50 AM
There is such an opinion and it is really very similar to the truth, but on a global scale it is possible to bring a lot of things and instruments to the bubble, because this all goes very well with the bubble.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 11:55:16 AM
Why do you think cryptocurrency is a great way to get rich?She's also a great way to lose.You can earn on the stock and currency regulated markets.Cryptocurrency is just a tool and we should not rely on last year's growth.The market changed .
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 19, 2018, 11:00:52 AM

It is not a bubble, the only reason that people were calling it a bubble was because they did not expect that the coins were going to do so well and when they did, people started to spread fuds to be able to bring down the price of the coins. Cryptocurrencies have proven times without number that it is not a bubble and it will continue to do so
Activity: 398
October 18, 2018, 01:49:00 PM
I think YES, it's definitely a bubble!
bubble or not depend on how people get into it.
everyone for profit, I know, but lack of knowledge, FUD, FOMO, too easy to scam people.
Activity: 476
October 18, 2018, 01:48:34 PM
Many think so, I think that if it were true it would have already exploded, of course, we can not deny the downturns we have had since December, but that is nothing compared with the crashes that have had other financial institutions such as the stock market or banks, so we are still good.
Pages:
Jump to: