Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 4. (Read 10249 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 27
October 24, 2018, 12:03:07 PM
that`s what the common people used to say. i`m really tired of it, because they cant understand a thing about blockchain
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 11:59:58 AM
i don't agree with you.cryptocurrencies are not a bubble and i strongly believe cryptocurrencies are future money like dollar,pound,inr etc.so Cryptocurrency future is very bright. and we know cryptocurrencies have a real  value and a lot of people could really gain from it.so just faith & trust in cryptocurrencies world
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
October 24, 2018, 11:56:07 AM
Cryptocurrency is not a bubble. Blockchain and Cryptocurrency will be our future together. We are the lucky people because we knew the that exchanges, cryptos, coins and more about cryptocurrency and blockchain. Buy from now these coins and hold forever HODL.
Activity: 308
October 24, 2018, 11:53:22 AM
I do not think that cryptocurrency is a bubble. I think that now cryptocurrency will always be with us. and investing in cryptocurrency will bring huge profits
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 24, 2018, 11:46:52 AM
I think that this is not a bubble due to the fact that, it took a very long time and for all this time how much bitcoin grew and the price did not fall very much down
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 09:57:19 AM
I don't think so, because there are no characteristics of the bubble in cryptocurrencies. For example, bubbles have no fundamental technologies, but crypto does.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
October 24, 2018, 09:55:38 AM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?

It seems to me that bubbles cannot exist for so many years. Usually the bubble bursts and never appears again. The crypto market has already experienced several global falls, but it continues to function.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 09:53:47 AM
I think crypto is not a bubble, because its potential is much bigger. Compared to paper money bubbles, it is too small
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
October 24, 2018, 09:45:27 AM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?

I think it is not a bubble in my opinion. Because when we say a bubble in just a matter of seconds or a short while only it
will be gone away, then cryptocurrency has been exist here for so many years and yet instead of reducing the altcoins it increasing either.
And it is also a good way of continuing to invest now in crypto while the market was in downfall situation due to for sure it will bounce the
price again just wait a little bit longer.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
October 24, 2018, 09:36:16 AM
For a long time, the price of bitcoin is about the same. With such an event, altos must grow. But they continue to lose their price. This is not fun.
Investors are now afraid to invest in Altcoins. They think that cryptocurrency can still be cheaper. But I think now is the time to buy some coins and tokens.

The number of altcoins at this time certainly has a bad impact, the competition has become very tight and difficult so that it will make a lot of altcoins die, I'm also afraid to invest in altcoins that have a marketcap below $ 150 million, because it's too risky.
copper member
Activity: 525
October 24, 2018, 09:24:19 AM
Cryptocurrency like as a bubble something like that. But in general i don't think its a bubble activities. It's not continuously worth investment.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 24, 2018, 09:23:26 AM
if crypto is a bubble, they should have disappeared right now right? the definition of bubbles here is that at one time they will disappear or erupt. but what happens to crypto is that even though the price falls but they still exist and still show a graph of the increase little by little. I am even more convinced now that crypto is getting stronger.
I assert that electronic money will never crumble, nowadays electronic money has created an extremely strong network all over the world, not that they grow to a small extent, so I think Electronic money will grow even further. They will bring us many values
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
October 24, 2018, 09:18:06 AM
10 years later and people still saying that bitcoin and crypto is a bubble, and now here we are getting stronger every day new technology emerge using blockchain technology we have our own opinion, but trust me cryptocurrency will be the future.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 24, 2018, 07:54:10 AM
Nope, cryptocurrency is not a bubble but a very risky field for investors because of lack of regulations, FUD and other manipulations. If you want to see a bubble, take a look at the chart of Bitconnect on CMC.
Activity: 420
October 24, 2018, 07:35:15 AM
I think cryptocurrency is not a bubble because people all over the world are investing in crypto currencies and trust in crypto so much and more over you can see the cryptocurrency exchanges and it's volume how can you say that cryptocurrency is a bubble.
Activity: 308
October 23, 2018, 09:07:53 PM
Cryptocurrency bubble can be compared to dotcom bubble, if so, we can expect the consistent grow during the next 5 years, but cryptocurrency market has some difference from dotcom market, maybe big difference.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
October 23, 2018, 08:41:43 PM
if crypto is a bubble, they should have disappeared right now right? the definition of bubbles here is that at one time they will disappear or erupt. but what happens to crypto is that even though the price falls but they still exist and still show a graph of the increase little by little. I am even more convinced now that crypto is getting stronger.
Activity: 271
October 23, 2018, 07:51:34 PM
I donth think its a bubble. cryptocoins will last forever and it is worth to invest with. I think there is no reason to leave crypto just yet. despite with its bad falldown of prices. crypto will recover
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 23, 2018, 07:49:06 PM
I do not think that cryptocurrency is a bubble. But even if so, let us recall the dotcom bubble of the 2000s. Then, too, was a collapse, but those projects that survived are now leaders in the market and are worth billions of dollars.
Activity: 364
October 23, 2018, 07:21:43 PM

Cryptocurrency is not a bubble,it can last forever but not all the coins, but the crypto itself. Yes! It is worth to invest in cryptocurrency now despite of bad marketplace and low volume of the exchange. I am sure that marketplace will recover soon. That is why it is worth to invest in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: