Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 21. (Read 10251 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 04:44:08 AM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
I'm sure, crypto is a bubble, like the dot-com bubble in the nineties, like the real estate bubble in the thousandth and it will blow up someday but I'm sure this bubble will bring new giants like Facebook or Google
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 04:36:03 AM
You can make your decisions upon the experience of guys who were before you, you can see successful Traders and investors every day around you, so for me it is a sign that cryptocurrency are still worth it to invest in.
Activity: 61
September 16, 2018, 04:19:00 AM
Not even like that. The currency cannot collapse in any way, let alone disappear or be stopped. It's a technology, how can you devalue the technology? That's right, creating something more innovative, but I doubt it will happen in the next couple hundred years.
Activity: 67
September 16, 2018, 04:12:36 AM
Cryptocurency is a bubble that is waiting to explode and flatten fiat money. We can take advantage of cryptocurency while we can, take advantage of it and contribute to cryptocurency in order to stay longer than the attack.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
September 16, 2018, 03:50:43 AM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?

If what you mean by bubble is that it will eventually burst in the proper time, then yes. Dotcom was a bubble also in that sense. However, if we follow that line of reasoning, everything is a bubble. There will always be time for a new replacement to arrive. Crypto will one day perish but it will surely leave a footprint. Only after it becomes the world's main currency though.
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 03:48:07 AM
no i do not thinkthat it is a bubble and there are many people who are actually getting paid well via this world so it has a right to exist
Activity: 25
September 16, 2018, 03:45:54 AM
It looks like a bubble now. But if you encrypt the currency in five years, it will be more expensive. Foam is just a catalyst for growth. But it will be able to burst.
Lets Go Adab
September 15, 2018, 08:02:32 PM

Yes cryptocurrency is a bubble, after the market price pump so hard, it will drop immediately and that is the reason why you should sell your coins immediately when the market is in hype and most of the people are investing a huge amount.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
September 15, 2018, 08:00:55 PM
It can be seen as bubble as of today there is not some huge value tied to it. Yes you can buy things with bitcoin, but yet many companies that allow you to do this will exchange those bitcoins for fiat and thus they won't even look around bitcoin, they will organize their prices according to fiat. Which tells me that bitocins are not worth that much if it is tied to fiat very closely which is the case. Then what is true value? Well you can think of it and look that mostly 90% of people buy it as an investment. Investment in what? They want more money out of their money fast and easy = bubble.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 07:47:03 PM
Yes, it absolutely is a bubble. However, at the same time, cryptocurrencies have great technologies and they will change the world like the internet and ".com bubble" did.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
September 15, 2018, 07:33:33 PM
I believe that with the advent of blockchain technology cryptocurrency can not be considered a bubble and as a digital currency it will only develop
Activity: 185
September 15, 2018, 07:31:22 PM
Seems like you are lack of knowledge on how cryptocurrency work you have to gather more information on how you invest in some investment you have to choose carefully you just have to research for some top list coins to ensure your investment and probably look for the long-term investment
Activity: 308
September 15, 2018, 07:28:09 PM
Definitely not it depends on the investment you are going into there are two types of investment short-term investment and long-term investment and you gotta choose carefully on your investment because there are so many frauds or scam ICO
Activity: 560
September 15, 2018, 07:15:56 PM
Cryptocurrencies are not a bubble, but it is also not safe as you can lose money. It is now possible to invest in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 123
Merit: 3
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 15, 2018, 07:01:19 PM
I think cryptocurrencies are a great innovation and one that most of the world is excited about. However this excitement has brought about a high level of hype which has caused more influx of people into this space thus creating a bubble making the market to see enormous inorganic growth.
Activity: 95
September 15, 2018, 06:52:30 PM
Those who believe it to be a bubble are in for some harsh surprises,bitcoin is not a bubble. The volatility in the price is only temporary and will be eliminated with better adopting
Activity: 139
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 15, 2018, 06:49:53 PM
Yet really in 9 years could not believe yet that the cryptocurrency is not a bubble? How many still it is necessary for time that to understand it. These real means of payment, at the moment in most cases used for speculation in the market.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 03:05:52 PM
Not at all, cryptocurrencies are digital currencies that have come to stay, with the help of blockchain technology, there is no way this technology can be ignored as its making several progress already
Activity: 320
September 15, 2018, 02:55:14 PM
Cryptocurrency is a long time. But I think that eternal growth a priori can not be. So in a way, it's a bubble. It is best to earn on cryptocurrency now and not to think about what will happen next because it does not make sense
Activity: 280
September 15, 2018, 07:20:04 AM
I think that's why we'll see bitcoin move to just being "digital gold" where it has a set global value but isn't used to do transactions. Other crypto have quicker transactions and lower fees. Bitcoin is the big brand that survived and got the hype of crypto currency and well deserved. But like silicon valley where giants ruled they fell due to lack of competitive advantage and nor being the ones with the best tech.
I think that's where we'll see a huge flip with the next top 5 traded crypto and we'll see more businesses adopt because those fees wreck them to. We are still very early adopter stage. The longer-term hodl will be huge.
Pages:
Jump to: