Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 19. (Read 10251 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 01:57:22 PM
in fact, any event that is closely related to the regulation of the crypto currency market can affect the rate of the currency, the government still tries to impose its conditions on us, investors in the crypto currency (
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
September 18, 2018, 01:14:33 PM
I don't think it's in a bubble now, though I'm not sure the prices are in line with current usability. But future bull markets could create more unsustainable bubbles like we saw last year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 18, 2018, 01:00:01 PM
Crypto market, definitely not a bubble. In my opinion, crypto is the only and the best way to earn good money. But we need to invest very cautiously, there are a lot of scammers on the market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
September 18, 2018, 12:22:52 PM
Many early investors had that in mind too whether Bitcoin the first crypto currency was a bubble that will just pop immediately after people invested on it or not. So what happened to those who believed? They are now rich. It does not mean that if Bitcoin and other altcoins go down it is going to be a bubble just hold.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 18, 2018, 12:22:08 PM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
i think in case it was a bubble it wouldn't have existed for these years. and therefore wouldn't have made all the success it made, especially btc and eth
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 12:19:23 PM
There's nothing wrong with that.Maybe it's a bubble.But we are at the very beginning of the development of such technologies.Now he was blown away, but the cryptocurrency is still in high demand.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
September 18, 2018, 12:15:11 PM
Krypto is a wonderful bubble, thanks to which many investors have changed their lives into better foreign countries, and this bubble will exist as much as there is a bubble of the dollar.
Activity: 154
September 18, 2018, 12:27:25 AM
In creating wealth, all means are proper. If a certain market tool allows you to earn, it does now not depend, as it is called through some, a bubble or pyramid or something. In preferred, many crypto-currencies have signs of a bubble.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
September 17, 2018, 05:34:36 PM
in my opinion, even the bubble that happened in the cryptocurrency made the world crypto attract, many people invest because they expect crypto to rise sharply, and some people also expect crypto to fall, because it is an opportunity to buy. I'm sure the appeal of crypto is at a level of drastic fluctuations
Activity: 644
September 17, 2018, 04:47:59 PM
I think that crypto isn't a bubble. It is our future. btc is the leader which has done revolution and which will be the best coin forever. To my mind, it is better to use crypto as the main currency
for today there are quite a lot of projects due to which opportunities, services and other directions are improving in different spheres of human life. so I doubt that there are any assumptions about the bubble.
Activity: 392
September 17, 2018, 04:29:55 PM
I think that crypto isn't a bubble. It is our future. btc is the leader which has done revolution and which will be the best coin forever. To my mind, it is better to use crypto as the main currency
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
https://www.soar.earth/
September 17, 2018, 04:27:55 PM
Crypto currency is a bubble where you can make big money. I think that each of us uses crypto currency for such purposes. But I believe that the crypto currency will develop and benefit the society.
Activity: 293
September 17, 2018, 04:26:10 PM
I don't consider crypto to be a bubble. To my mind, crypto is the best way to earn good money. I wish to buy more coins and sell them when the market becomes green. Hope this will be soon
Activity: 199
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 17, 2018, 04:21:01 PM
Now many people panic and think that cryptocurrencies are bubble. They can be understood, because the market is experiencing a strong crisis. But I continue to believe in cryptocurrencies. the market has already experienced similar times and then recovered. This period will pass and there will come more light.
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
September 17, 2018, 04:07:31 PM
Naturally, essentially fluctuating, then why do most people think that crypto is a bubble, because the price is irregular, even when it increases and most fear the time when bubbles will explode. but in reality unlike what is feared.
for me it is worth the investment, as long as it is consistent and has its own stance so it is not easily affected by bad crypto news
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 17, 2018, 04:04:22 PM
Crypto is like a bubble in one thing,becose u never know what happens tomorrow or in next few hours.The best way to not be in this bubble or lose ur investitions is to hear ur self not fud news or other wales dump,this is all manipulation for weak peoples when market is droping just hodl tight ur coins!
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 17, 2018, 04:00:03 PM
Every time the crypto market experiences a drop, there are a lot of opinions, that crypto is a bubble, these are stupid people. It is a pity that I used to listen to people who said that the crypto bubble, and did not buy a few bitcoins for 300 dollars, as planned.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
September 17, 2018, 01:42:00 PM
the bubble has burst, and NO INVESTOR IS GETTING ON THE TRAIN AGAIN.

this market is dead.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
September 17, 2018, 01:40:59 PM
Bro, do you even crypto?
YEs, of course it is , to be more precise it was a bubble, we have lost 3/4 of the ATH market cap, what does this tell you?
Bubble.
Activity: 672
September 17, 2018, 12:43:34 AM
i think it is not a bubble because crypto is still live and, bitcoin price still can up than before.
just hodl it and keep patient
Pages:
Jump to: