Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 18. (Read 10251 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 07:55:38 PM
I don't think this is a bubble at all I think you have to learn more about crypto . there are huge drops in the Crypto market since the beginning but they were not the end of the Crypto or a bubble
Activity: 560
September 23, 2018, 06:31:57 PM
I myself fell in love with crypto currencies because I wanted to benefit from crypto currencies. I judge that crypto currency is not a bubble. Indeed the situation of crypto currencies is fluctuating and tends to be below but I judge that is a reason. I judge that a cycle will rise and fall. Actually easy when we want this situation to recover. We can be active in the market together. We can be massively active by buying and selling. I'm sure normal conditions will be more easily achieved because demand and supply will be balanced because there are many players on the market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
September 23, 2018, 06:26:54 PM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
Not all, tokens yes, most of eth tokens are bubble so no worth holding them. better you sell when you make profit. Not bublle is bitocin, ripple, litecoin, and in top ten marketcap. They have strong community and a lot of infrastructure that connect to offline and real business. Most tokens no infrastructurs they only connect to one or two exchangers so tokens are real bubbles.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 23, 2018, 06:23:34 PM
It is hard to compare cryptocurrency to Fiat and it is hard to determine it`s value. It was said for Apple shares as well
that they are bubble when they reached $100 back in 2012 and now they are $217 and six years later the bubble still
has not burst. It is better to wait a few years to make a judgement for crypto if it is a bubble or not.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 01:27:29 PM
Bubble, probably this definition can be applied to many areas of the financial industry, so I think that this clearly can not be called just BTC, it's not fair and not right. I think that the bubble is all that surrounds us.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 01:26:02 PM
Not everyone understands the idea of a true economic term "bubble", connects to fraudulent schemes, pyramid schemes, etc. In fact, this concept is often used when it comes to trading stocks in increasing, bloated prices - at some point, the market situation changes, and this bubble breaks , Leaving many traders with empty bags.
Activity: 294
September 23, 2018, 12:11:11 PM
The same bubble as dollars. Everything is based on trust. But while the dollar and bitcoin are alive, I think that the crypto-currencies do not grind anything. I believe that what is happening now is only a correction

I also think the same as you because it is necessary adjustment and to be more suitable at the present time, so its platform is still bitcoin it can not die.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
September 21, 2018, 01:48:21 PM
Do you believe in what they say that crypto currencies are bubbles, then you can go out so as not to fall into severe losses. I don't think so, cryptocurrency are not bubbles, but crypto currencies are technology and will be more popular in the future.
Activity: 299
September 21, 2018, 01:30:37 PM
Cryptocurrencies is definitely not a bubble, but unfortunately at the moment it is a rather volatile investment industry. Crypto currency is the prospect of our future.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
September 20, 2018, 05:26:57 PM
I think that there is no bubble in the market yet. But in the future it will happen. Now very small capitalization. The market must first come trillions of dollars.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 05:20:28 PM
Is a bubble in the cryptocurrency, but this market has great possibilities, maybe it will become even better, so I will still hold my coin and continue to wait.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
September 20, 2018, 03:16:48 PM
A good bubble))) At the moment, the current market value of all tokens in the crypto currency world is more than 400 billion dollars. So decide for yourself)
Activity: 224
September 20, 2018, 03:09:47 PM
Investing is always dangerous: if ordinary assets always have any prospects for a prolonged drop or long growth, then bitcoins and other "digital money" practically do not exist.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
September 19, 2018, 03:40:35 PM
I do not think this is a bubble, but this market is very volatile, so it should be considered as a high-risk investment
in any case, we see how the crypto currency enters different spheres of human life and thus it will lose weight in the financial system of the whole world. It seems to me that a little more time and the legalization of the crypto currency will be recognized by the whole world community.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
September 19, 2018, 03:31:08 PM
I do not think this is a bubble, but this market is very volatile, so it should be considered as a high-risk investment
Activity: 406
September 19, 2018, 01:28:17 PM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?

Crypto currency is a very large bubble that allows many people to make good money. Now you can still invest because there is no reason to destroy the bubble in the next few years.
Activity: 588
September 19, 2018, 02:12:59 AM
Indeed this is the same as cryptocurrency like a bubble. anytime can explode and can fly high. but suddenly could fall as well. Yes that is very light, easy crypto is changing and there is no certainty.
Activity: 307
September 19, 2018, 02:01:57 AM
Cryptocurrency is not a bubble and will never be. Cryptocurrecy - this is our future, crypto will not go anywhere, many crypto projects of scammers will disappear, but there will be a few units - Crypto diamonds.
copper member
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 02:24:45 PM
Every time the crypto market experiences a drop, there are a lot of opinions, that crypto is a bubble, these are stupid people. It is a pity that I used to listen to people who said that the crypto bubble, and did not buy a few bitcoins for 300 dollars, as planned.
I completely agree. I have the same situation. From this we must conclude that one should always think only with his own head. I, too, could buy a few bitcoins, but I was dissuaded ... and I believed them. If I did not listen I would buy myself an apartment this winter!
Activity: 434
September 18, 2018, 02:10:01 PM
Not even like that. The currency cannot collapse in any way, let alone disappear or be stopped. It's a technology, how can you devalue the technology? That's right, creating something more innovative, but I doubt it will happen in the next couple hundred years.
I agree with you when you say that you can't devalue the technology, but have to disagree about the timeline: I think the next breakthrough can happen sooner. Think 100 years back and compare technologies to currents ones we have. It's a geometrical progressions and quantum leaps.
Pages:
Jump to: