Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 24. (Read 10251 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 09:26:26 AM
That is very funny,considering the fact that J B Morgan said that about bitcoin a few months back and ended up investing in bitcoins.Bitcoin is an amazing technology with real life solution to real world problem.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 09:26:04 AM
It's not a bubble but it's constantly moving and changing and we have to know when to sell and buy. And who knows the rules of the crypto that will win.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 09:25:40 AM
Cryptocurrency is based on a technology which is very new to the whole world. Every new thing takes time to get established and now Cryptocurrency has taken a lot years. So one thing is for sure that if it had been stabilized for so many years then it is not going to end so soon .
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 09:22:34 AM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?

Bubble? Hell no. This is not the end time and it’s just like believing the world is coming to an end. Crypto is just growing and gaining more wings which I hope this will last for long as we could even imagine. Most especially knowing where you invest because not all coins will last. Proper investigation is important and I hope that is not too much involved in what you want to invest in.
Activity: 693
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 09:18:31 AM
I think electronic money will fluctuate and decrease continuously due to its non-governmental nature. But it is not a bubble. If research and careful selection, investors will be profitable.
Yes, I think that is the nature of volatility that is why other said that crypto is a bubble because for they literally judge about i, but still they have some point since crypto value will pump like a bubble and when its saturation reach it
Will drastically explode making its value crawling in the ground.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 09:17:40 AM
i think everythinh has its own era. if no one dont believe it anymore, it can explode
crypto is the one of them,, you must know when you enter and out
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 09:14:15 AM
No cryptocurrency is not any not the bubble. Stop talking about it, just a tough year in the market, there are problems that are not resolved in one year, any market can not grow forever, sometimes you have to fall.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
September 11, 2018, 09:09:37 AM
no it is not. cryptocurrencies are even undervalued at the moment. it based on a brand new technology and so many people do not aware about this hidden gem. after a period of time more people will start to join in crypto market and market will be huge.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
September 11, 2018, 09:06:05 AM
Hello Wink. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?

Yes it is a bubble.

Not long enough.

No. Just get the hell out of cryptocurrency and get the hell out of this forum, Please.    Cool Cool

No brother this isn't right in any sense because there are millions of investors in this forum and business which help for the betterment of our society and we can help grow this forum upto great heights . It's not a bubble anyway as it will always be a great investment to all the entrepreneurs around the world .
Activity: 31
September 11, 2018, 09:04:54 AM
cryptocurrency is definitely not a bubble, it has a lot of interesting value which is useful at this sector
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
September 11, 2018, 09:03:19 AM
I think electronic money will fluctuate and decrease continuously due to its non-governmental nature. But it is not a bubble. If research and careful selection, investors will be profitable.
Activity: 111
September 11, 2018, 09:02:51 AM
Crypto is a big bubble, but what do we have except bubble and growing or falling market? It is blockchain technology, decentralized application and other breakthrough technologies.
The technology that is, but it is not used. And it seems to me that will not be used, it simply is not favorable. Think you can transfer the huge amounts of money with the commission only couple of dollars, or it is even less. And how many from you would take for the translation in bank - just huge percent from amount of transfer.
Activity: 44
September 11, 2018, 09:00:24 AM
I personally disagree with your point of view. I don't think that cryptocurrency is a bubble. Because cryptocurrency is behind blockchain technology, now we can see that blockchain technology is constantly evolving, and there are more and more institutions, large Enterprises are applying this technology, and cryptocurrencies will develop. The future of cryptocurrencies will be better.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
September 11, 2018, 08:59:25 AM
bitcoin is superior, king of all coins and which has the highest value compared to other coins. I think Crypto will still be used to invest, how long it will still be used is difficult to predict and may still be long. Currently the price is falling a lot, but for the future hopefully it will rise even if it's only slow.
But we need some new innovation about the bitcoin development so we can make mass adoption to all people/investor. just my opinion if we not got bullish this years i predicted we only got Bull market at 2020 when the next halving bitcoin
Activity: 75
September 11, 2018, 08:57:10 AM
yeah, it is true , mate. Crypto is a bubble and in january it has blown. Now I think it is time to buy ethereum, and other crypto,because this bubble can become even bigger ,like 10-20 x
The idea crypto just ingenious. But unfortunately it is not used for designated purpose. In fact the cryptocurrency is a tool in hands of the world swindlers. I have to agree that it is a bubble.
Activity: 26
September 11, 2018, 08:55:12 AM
Most encrypted coins are froth, and only bitcoin can maintain stability in the market. When other coins began to fall, bitcoin became one of the coins that people avoid risk.

bitcoin is superior, king of all coins and which has the highest value compared to other coins. I think Crypto will still be used to invest, how long it will still be used is difficult to predict and may still be long. Currently the price is falling a lot, but for the future hopefully it will rise even if it's only slow.
Activity: 193
September 11, 2018, 08:52:53 AM
I don't think that it is a just bubble. This is decentralization. This is the new step on the internet and money.
Activity: 476
September 11, 2018, 08:29:34 AM
Most encrypted coins are froth, and only bitcoin can maintain stability in the market. When other coins began to fall, bitcoin became one of the coins that people avoid risk.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 11, 2018, 05:57:54 AM
Personally, I have a lot of faith in blockchain, the tech behind cryptocurrencies. But at the end of the day, cryptocurrency trade is essentially a sign of people’s sentiments towards an intangible virtual currency.
Activity: 462
September 11, 2018, 05:32:00 AM
Crypto is a big bubble, but what do we have except bubble and growing or falling market? It is blockchain technology, decentralized application and other breakthrough technologies.
Pages:
Jump to: