Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 27. (Read 10251 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 03:08:36 PM
I think op doesn’t have any trading experience otherwise he could never tell this . Even in traditional equity and commodity there will be price fluctuation happens . Here it’s bit more because it’s new generation currency and asset  it should be faster than traditional system.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 03:07:35 PM
Is cryptocurrency a bubble? NO! cryptocurrency is not a bubble. To clear this doubt to follow the steps. Read what is a bubble, what was a different bubble in history, why they were called a bubble. Ex- dot-com bubble, Read about cryptocurrency, how it works, Compare both your study, And listen and think who are calling it bubble, what is the reason behind these people calling it bubble.
Activity: 72
September 09, 2018, 03:01:16 PM
Cryptocurrency is based on real blockchain technologies with real programs that give people financial freedom.Crypto is not a bubble.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 09, 2018, 02:49:29 PM
If now just look at the crypto currency market, then we can safely say that this is a bubble, and it seems that it burst. But I do not think so, now just another manipulation takes place before serious growth, and I believe that the crypto currency has a future
Activity: 98
September 09, 2018, 02:46:19 PM
Even now, when the market is going through a crash I still don't think cryptocurrencies are a bubble. I am sure that we will survive these difficult times. You can call any investment a bubble, but it's not.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
September 09, 2018, 02:42:06 PM
Bubble? I don't think so. In case it was a bubble, then it would have burst leaving all the investors bankrupt. Also, bubbles seldom last for more than a few months. On the other hand, Bitcoin has survived for more than 10 years.
Activity: 490
September 09, 2018, 02:36:24 PM
I think it is a bubble for a few in the top coin but not for the rest. A lot of coins is undervalued af.
You can say so, but all the same the bubble can be called absolutely any financial structure, probably everything will be as much as we will today treat this, because the bubble of the financial system is already blown away.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 02:33:23 PM
Man everything is a bubble.  Sounds like you have been watching too much CNBC.  Dpon't let the media tell you what's happening.  Get your ass researching and make an informed decision.  Even if it's wrong at least it came out of your noggin and you didn't let CNBC (CNBC = media = government) make the decision for you.  If you think it's high buy and if you think its low sell. 
Activity: 24
September 09, 2018, 02:28:27 PM
it's worth investing in it, it's the future of the payment system
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 02:24:35 PM
In the dot-com phase, Amazon and Apple fell vertically. Oh, the area at that time was deep. Maybe many people say crypto is a bubble, but I think it only takes momentum to become a bigger ball.
Activity: 354
September 09, 2018, 01:25:13 PM
this question had been asked multiple times before,
and how many times we need to answer it already ?
No,it is not.
if it's a bubble,
cryptocurrency should have done many years ago when the price went down from $1100 to $200.
but ? it kept moving on and creating another ATH.
which mean it was not a bubble but instead it was heavily manipulated by people but it's not bubble nothing more than that.

Bubble? Because its disappearing? I disagree. Its just like a season. Maybe cryptocurrency are in autumn but the time comes it will blossom again. Just wait and have patience. We all know that cryptocurrency are volatile in terms of price meaning the price are changing by time. If it is a bubble. We can create bubbles. And that is because of the investors.
Activity: 80
September 09, 2018, 01:21:03 PM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
I think it isn't a bubble, because it proved so after the bull in january and if it was a bubble then the price would've dropped drastically and the market would have crashed but it didn't
Activity: 168
September 09, 2018, 01:08:12 PM
I think so some think because the crypt currency is not stable in its existence. Today, some indicators, tomorrow others. But I do not think so. After all, nothing in our world can be 100% stable.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
September 09, 2018, 12:54:14 PM
This "cryptocurrency is a bubble" propoganda has been in the market for too long. Those who have believed it have been devoid of the profits that one made who did not believe in this shit and continued investing. Cryptocurrecny is the technology for the future and as every new thing is doubted at start, cryptocurrency is also not speared. People had similar views about internet back then but we all know now how the internet has grown. Cryptocurrency will soon be replacing fiat money and will give us an ease of access.
Activity: 171
Merit: 11
September 09, 2018, 11:25:05 AM
I think it is a bubble for a few in the top coin but not for the rest. A lot of coins is undervalued af.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
September 09, 2018, 11:19:01 AM
... Well, well, well... The bubble again
Well, some of the crypto projects are definetly a bubble. A lot of coins on coinmarketcap are overpriced. But there a lot of projects that have lots of potential. One should always do a little of research and invest only in solid projects

Yes, certain coins that appear as the result of the scam ICOs really remind bubbles - they start growing in the beginning, and after some time, they burst. The main cryptocurrencies like BTC and ETH are not bubbles.
Activity: 30
September 09, 2018, 06:06:55 AM
Its still good option to invest.
Activity: 74
September 09, 2018, 04:58:39 AM
Of course, if you think cryptocurrency is a bubble because the price of the cryptocurrency market is seriously declining, I hope you will remain calm and patient.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
September 08, 2018, 10:18:34 PM
if all needs are for us, and even we always invest in a cryptocurrency forum to get more decent bubbles for long-term earnings
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
September 08, 2018, 10:11:54 PM
of course not! Who told you such a stupid thing? The fact that the market is moving down during the last 6-7 months does not mean that it's a bubble! Before that, prices were very low for several years and then sharply bitcoin costs 20 thousand

Its true, compare with 2017, market cap value in 2018 more bigger than 2017. Many price crypto in market right now drop but its not reflecting cryptocurrency market is a buble. Some government already recognize crypto as payment and i think its a prove that crypto is not a buble
Pages:
Jump to: