Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 57. (Read 10251 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 03:20:20 PM
If you will think that this is a bubble and you want to be deceived then it will be so. I prefer to think this is safe and I can earn on it. So it happens.
Activity: 140
August 01, 2018, 09:20:10 AM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
Hello. In my opinion, if the bitcoin and other tokens were a bubble, we have long seen how it will burst, and this world is slowly gaining momentum. For them, the future.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 09:10:42 AM
Is crypto a bubble? I don't think so... why? Just check the market cap of cryptocurrencies and you will understand that people will not invest so much money
Activity: 276
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 09:09:27 AM
What do you mean by bubble? You mean it is something that will burst anytime. If you mean cryptocurrency will disappear. You are wrong. Do you know cryptocurrency will make you independent of any unnecessary hurdles banks are creating. So banks are trying to kill cryptocurrency. Rest assured it will remain here.
Activity: 259
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 08:47:58 AM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
Cryptocurrency is a bubble? It's right at the time because after crypto market reached $800 billions on January 2018 then now it was lost more than 60% value, remain $270 billions but i still believe that crypto market will soon recover because crypto is a new trend of society and it's starting Technological revolution 4.0. So investing in crypto market is right decision for investors.
Don't worry for bad performance of the market recently.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 08:31:40 AM
Public opinion towards Cryptocurrencies has always been divided. However, with the new surge in the market, opinions have become even more polarized. Sceptics hinge on Bitcoin’s first impression as being a black-market currency and call this a bubble, while proponents contend that this is a global currency that is just going mainstream and can indeed go way higher.
Activity: 560
August 01, 2018, 07:27:21 AM
In general, this is really true, because it is so to say about any financial system, but I think that this will not be correct, because now they say that the current financial system will start to be reconstructed.
Activity: 196
August 01, 2018, 07:25:27 AM
The field of cryptocurrency can be compared to a child who was just born. Cryptocurrency is still young, and it will not be blown away as a "bubble". It has a huge potential, it will open the door to a new world of blockchain technology and will greatly simplify our lives.
Activity: 44
August 01, 2018, 07:22:47 AM
If the cryptocurrency is a bubble, it will not last long. Cryptocurrency, in my opinion, is a technology whose development is centered on the user. The more users and more investors join, the crypto industry will be stronger to increase its value and crypto will also be stronger to survive.
Activity: 280
S O A R . e a r t h
August 01, 2018, 06:01:22 AM
For me, it does not matter that the cryptocurrency is a bubble or not. For me, it is important that thanks to the cryptocurrency I can earn money for the development of my business.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
August 01, 2018, 05:56:21 AM

There is no bubble any more. Prices are so down you find plenty of serious projects at a market cap below 10 million USD. Some really cheap right now are CND PARETO HKN SEN and a multitude of others.
Activity: 406
August 01, 2018, 05:50:27 AM
Certainly what is happening in the market now looks like a bubble. But there are a lot of aspects that prove to us something that this industry is useful and will be applied in reality.
However I believe if the future of cryptocurrency industry, but I am afraid it will explode, I feel scared about the end of this industry. Personally, I do not invest in cryptocurrency now, I hold my coins.
Activity: 142
August 01, 2018, 05:44:54 AM

Cool infographic in which the largest economic bubbles are shown - https://www.cyberius.com/global-bubbles-infographic/
Activity: 196
August 01, 2018, 04:47:34 AM
Certainly what is happening in the market now looks like a bubble. But there are a lot of aspects that prove to us something that this industry is useful and will be applied in reality.
Activity: 280
August 01, 2018, 04:37:38 AM

I do not consider the market to be a crypto bubble even in the period of the strongest drop in prices on the market. But now there are all the prerequisites for the restoration of the situation, you can soon expect a gradual increase.
Activity: 135
July 31, 2018, 10:40:19 AM

no I think cryptocurrency is not a bubble, if they move stable and regularly increase then I'm sure that crypto will be strong. especially the world will be sympathetic to the crypto. and soon crypto will be worldwide
Activity: 218
July 31, 2018, 09:30:10 AM
Not a bubble, they are extremely popular, and they will continue to spread in the future to more countries and to more people, in the future may be electronic money will be the main currency of the background world economy
Activity: 132
July 31, 2018, 09:27:07 AM
Cryptocurrency is a currency that will be used by future generations
Activity: 124
July 31, 2018, 08:59:38 AM
Perhaps, but the bubble is profitable .
Activity: 214
July 31, 2018, 08:43:49 AM
We are nowhere near a bubble IMO. The global market cap for crypto is still tiny compared to traditional markets, with so much room for healthy growth.
Pages:
Jump to: