Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 59. (Read 10251 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
July 30, 2018, 06:13:11 PM
No,it's not. There is no doubt that cryptocurrencies will change the way we transact. The real value and benefits are from the application of blockchain technology. Most people incorrectly attribute the value of the technology to the currency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 09:10:20 AM
Most of them are bubbles, so we need to carefully observe the coins in the market.  Understand their background and technical representatives.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 07:04:29 AM
There is a huge bubble in the cryptocurrency market, but if good technology is added, then I think these bubbles will not exist, so it depends on whether the industry will have good development in the future, and hope that this industry will develop in the future. it is good.
Activity: 53
July 30, 2018, 06:59:15 AM
I do not think it's a balloon. There are scam coins in the market, but not all the money is the same. There are coins among them that make good money and trust. Crypto is a market that renews itself. It will be even better in the future.
Activity: 294
July 30, 2018, 06:55:29 AM
I think, it's not at all. It is indeed a revolutionary technology that is gonna change the world in many aspects... rather than looking at the price action in the short term, believe in the long term.
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
July 30, 2018, 06:51:41 AM
I don't think so. Not all the crypto is a bubble but some of the projects have been identified as a fake and a lot of people have faced a huge money loss. So we have to check it out very carefully before entering ICO. otherwise, It might be a loss again. But we don't have to blame all over the system because a lot of ICO are running with success nowadays.
Activity: 121
July 30, 2018, 06:46:49 AM
Cryptographic currency It is not a bubble, and more and more transactions prove that it will be widely used in our real life, such as store transactions and wages are implemented through cryptocurrency, temporarily limited to a few countries such as Japan. The future will spread to any corner of the world. I am very optimistic about it.
Activity: 170
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 06:33:35 AM
I don’t think that cryptocurrency is a bubble. An increasing number of progect are accepting BTC and alts for payments. Blockchain technology that crypto are based on has tremendous potential.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 06:25:14 AM
Люди нa кpиптoвaлютe зapaбaтывaют oгpoмныe дeньгa, a вы вce eщe зaдaeтecь вoпpocoм пyзыpь ли этo. Глyпo. Лoвитe мoмeнт и зapaбaтывaйтe вмecтe c ocтaльными.
Activity: 126
July 30, 2018, 05:52:34 AM
Yes, because we never know what the future of encryption is, we need to make the profit and then leave the encryption.
Because many projects are offline while waiting. So I think that making money quickly is the right thing to do. Don't stay in cryptocurrency for a long time
Activity: 335
July 30, 2018, 05:47:52 AM
Cryptocurrencies are assets as well, and thus not immune from market dynamics. In fact, I would say that they more honest and trustworthy markets those of equities, bonds or gold, because crypto markets are free from the interference and manipulation present in those more traditional markets.
Activity: 439
July 30, 2018, 05:44:56 AM
I am absolutely sure that cryptocurrency is not a bubble. Moreover, I do expect cryptocurrencies markets to recover eventually but at this point in time it is almost impossible to say how and when this will happen. It mostly depends on how will Bitcoin’s scaling standoff will end.
Activity: 406
July 27, 2018, 06:50:11 AM
I do not think that the crypto market can be considered a bubble. After all, this is a really useful and promising technology for society, which is actively developing and is already benefiting.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 07:32:49 AM
Even if the crypto currency is a bubble, then the mechanism is not the same as that of the pyramid, so I do not think it's worth worrying about!
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
July 26, 2018, 04:04:10 AM
Cryptocurrency is a bubble?
I think that this is not a bubble and not a Ponzi pyramid. But these are very risky assets, which can depreciate at any time.
How long will it last?
Nobody knows this.
Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
Now I do not recommend buying a cryptocurrency, because the market continues to fall. The best time for investments was in 2017. But now everything has changed.
Activity: 57
July 26, 2018, 04:03:30 AM
No, I do not think so!
Any business sphere is risky, and a crypto market too!
Crypto currency is an alternative payment instrument. Just a lot of people are not used to it and are skeptical about this!
Activity: 46
July 26, 2018, 04:03:15 AM
According to my opinion, there is a bubble in the cryptocurrency, because not all currencies are worth investing, so that is the air coins we have to learn how to separate them. If you are encrypting this line for a long time. I think you naturally learned how to distinguish them.
Like Bitcoin Ethereum, these are valuable currencies that deserve our investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
July 26, 2018, 03:58:18 AM
I don't think that cryotocurrency is a bubble. It’s a new economic boom. Cryptocurrency is the front runner to a new asset class. It’s the start of a financial revolution. A financial boom.
Activity: 294
July 25, 2018, 01:22:18 PM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
No, it is not really a bubble. Bitcoin price history in long run is really not like other bubbles in mankind history. When bubbles that have zero value and many investors hoping to sell before the value collapses pop, it always drops the value exactly back to zero. But with Bitcoin reached the top, for example, on Dec 17, the value dropped only from $19k to $12k - to just about 65% of its peak value.
Activity: 91
July 25, 2018, 01:18:08 PM
Everything it's a bubble, I believe in the future of the cryptocurrency industry, but I am afraid of that it will explode, I have this feeling of being scared about the end of this industry. Personally, I am not investing in the cryptocurrency right now, I am holding my coins.
Pages:
Jump to: