Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 56. (Read 10251 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 01:12:19 AM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
The cryptocurrency market hit a peak of total capitalization of nearly $800 billion in January earlier this year.
The market’s meteoric rise had many, especially those from traditional investing, calling the phenomenon a “bubble.” Since people try to make sense of new events using the past, the crypto space has been commonly viewed through the lens of the “dotcom crash” in the late 1990s- the early 2000s. Hundreds of companies met their ends in the aftermath of the so-called “dotcom bubble.”
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 03, 2018, 01:08:24 AM
Every new thing in the market is always overhyped, Cryptocurrency is not different. Also, youtube & other news portal makes crypto overhyped. Byt that's not a problem because it's the future of money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
August 03, 2018, 01:00:39 AM
Yes it probably is a bubble but it is one that can inflate and deflate multiple times the same as any other investment class product such as housing, stocks, etc. Crypto has now well established itself and has evolved into something far more useful than just a simple coin medium of exchange.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 01:00:17 AM
It can be bubble but we cant say something like this at these early stages of cryptocurrency. Crypto is very unstable and the price may fall, but it is not the end of crypto, because crypto is sure to increase.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 12:58:34 AM
I think bitcoin is here to stay. We've only just begun since Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies haven't even hit mainstream yet. Only a matter of time before the whole world catches up. I foresee big things for crypto.
Activity: 100
August 03, 2018, 12:57:18 AM
Most investment products have bubbles. Products worth investing are often invested by many speculators. Encryption is worth investing. The bigger the bubble, the value of the investment
Activity: 140
August 03, 2018, 12:56:24 AM
The main points that are necessary for the full development of cryptoeconomics and its adoption by the world community:
🔹 reliability from hacker attacks and hacking;
🔹 Regulation: introduction of regulations to order information about crypto projects, screening of fraudulent projects;
🔹 application in business: integration with existing institutions, structures, scalability;
🔹 introduction into the system of financial settlements: ease of making payments in trade networks;
Activity: 120
August 03, 2018, 12:56:13 AM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
I'm still confused about the meaning of bubble, what does that mean?
for the rise and fall of the price of cryptocurrency is reasonable not, if now down, there will be time to rise again, so please be patient and hold your coins, that's all
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
August 03, 2018, 12:53:02 AM
Those who say that Cryptocurrency is a bubble don't know what they are talking about. It has been here like for 10 years now and look what it is now. Those who want to get rid of crypto will have to face one hell of a fight before they would succeed. And I don't even think they will succeed.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 12:33:42 AM
Yess, crypto like a bubble.

Sometimes that will grow so high and sometimes will go so down.
Yes it is bubble, now i take a little loss but it is OK.
Now i understand how to see a market to trade.
Activity: 350
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
August 03, 2018, 12:29:31 AM
Cryptocurrency in my opinion is not like a bubble, in my opinion this crypto can survive for a long time, maybe even there will be cryptocurrency, because investment in the crypto is profitable maybe for the next few years there will be developments, and certainly a better development
Activity: 182
August 03, 2018, 12:28:27 AM
In the future, e-money will grow steadily and spread to the market. Perhaps more people will wonder where capital is flowing into the market and how pennies rise, but I believe they will grow. lasting.
Activity: 98
August 03, 2018, 12:19:35 AM
Cryptocurrency is really not a swirl or a debris. It's digital money that publishers have created and introduced to the public so they can help boost the currency and help us. You can invest in crypto trading
Activity: 31
August 02, 2018, 11:50:10 PM
Actually, it is hard to comprehend, in light of the fact that the first grave is just a framework that can possibly change the whole financial base. I figure the sepulcher ought to be assessed along these lines. Also, the cash is auxiliary.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 02, 2018, 06:36:10 PM
I think crypto currency is not a bubble, they are already used everywhere, many things can already be paid with crypto currency, the largest companies already use crypto-currencies

Earlier people compared cryptocurrency and Bitcoin with dot-com bubbles and tulip mania but it's obvious that these are different things. The blockchain is a new technology which has come to change the world, and it's short-sighted to call it a bubble!
Activity: 236
Merit: 3
August 01, 2018, 05:27:00 PM
Crypto a bubble, hmm,  most accountants keeps using this bubble word.  By now if it's a bubble it should have bursted. Reality is Cryptocurrency has come to stay,  some coins/tokens will definitely be a bubble and won't survive it.  But some will take over the world economy by storm and change our financial world.
Activity: 224
August 01, 2018, 05:20:01 PM

Well yes, cryptocurrency is indeed a bubble but it will be the future of a new economy. We all know that so much volatility can be found in cryptocurrency however we can easily benefit from it if you are wise enough on trading.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
August 01, 2018, 05:16:04 PM
Basically yes. Cryptocurrency on its principle of existence is really like a bubble. However, even if so, the market is now definitely not in a position to" burst " and come to a complete collapse.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 04:06:08 PM
I think crypt is not a bubble, because the bubble would not last so long. In addition, there are many reasons to believe that this is not true.
Activity: 139
August 01, 2018, 03:28:02 PM
Before saying that just study about it what is Cryptocurrency how it works , its not just a coins there is too many huge Business companies implement this technology in their business. It is a Developed technology which has a bright future. We can say some coins can be a bubble but Cryptocurrency is not a bubble.
Pages:
Jump to: