Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is a bubble? - page 60. (Read 10251 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 01:16:10 PM
The whole world economy, if you look attentively, looks like a big bubble, but it's worth to come to a powerful dollar like this bubble to become indestructible. We did not reach the conclusion, and our bubble was carefully blown off, it means there will be a repeat and the bubble will test new heights of the price.
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 01:13:46 PM
To that effect I will say crypto is a financial asset, it has creates good lifestyle for a whole lot of ppl.... It's not a bubble ooo, it's a coin with such a good prospect ....know how it works and with that u will be able to minimize mistakes and error
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 07:02:32 AM
If you look at the shares of Amazon, for example, in 2001, they were also a bubble. But, first, after shares fell Amazon and other Internet companies, no one not blacked out from the Internet only because, that fell shares. The Internet as the market developed, expanded, despite the fact that shares fell.
Activity: 241
July 24, 2018, 02:13:06 PM
If it is a bubble, it may explode. However, it will not explode as well as disappear because it has real value, it creates profit and jobs for us. Besides, it will soon become the currency of the future so let's get to it as soon as possible
Activity: 210
July 24, 2018, 02:00:28 PM
It is almost 10 years passed from the time bitcoin was invented,  I don't think that any of bubbles in this world can persist for 10 years, just in my opinion.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 01:36:28 PM
Cryptocurrency, built on technology blockchain. This technology can not be a bubble. Cryptocurrency is a financial asset with good prospects for development.
crypto currency as a new way of earning it is depends on you how are you going to treat this for like well we cant just know what may happen but surely for being focusing on some great point of bitcoin we cannot tell this as a bubble cause this is not.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
July 24, 2018, 01:33:13 PM
Cryptocurrency, built on technology blockchain. This technology can not be a bubble. Cryptocurrency is a financial asset with good prospects for development.
Activity: 364
July 23, 2018, 12:54:05 PM
I effect not affirm it is a droplet. Crypto's use-cases are unlimited and the enlarged it is globally maintained the price it has. It has no where to go but up.
Activity: 476
Merit: 3
July 22, 2018, 05:19:46 PM
Crypto currency is not a bubble, it's new promising technologies that are used to solve complex problems in all areas of our life. Soon the blockchain technology will become indispensable in any business
copper member
Activity: 411
July 22, 2018, 05:18:49 PM
Cryptocurrency is not a bubble. The only bubble found in the space is too much icos leading and showing signs of too many scams. Always  look at the cryptocurrency from the angle of technology. The space has really been resilient and it goes to show how firm it is and has a great future ahead.
Activity: 140
July 22, 2018, 05:04:30 PM
I believe that all the statements that bitcoin is a bubble-myth. At the slightest drawdown, people say that the bubble burst. This is not the case, bitcoin has a future
Activity: 88
July 22, 2018, 08:58:38 AM
Encryption is a bubble. I think encryption is the biggest bubble right now. The encryption market is fragile and can be easily affected by any fake message
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 22, 2018, 08:57:04 AM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
it feels this way because the nature of it difficult to grasp due to the fact we were living so long with nothing but cash. but it's just new and not necessarily fake.
Activity: 30
July 22, 2018, 08:51:48 AM
Most likely, yes, at the moment the market is overvalued, especially bitcoin. At the moment there are a lot of coins that are much better than bitcoin in technical terms

The problem is people trust bitcoin more than other altcoins. That's why it got overvalued.
Activity: 448
July 22, 2018, 08:36:46 AM
Maybe you are right to some small degree, because now very many financial systems are a bubble, if we consider it from this point of view, so yes, in general it looks like a bubble, only a limited size Grin
copper member
Activity: 381
July 22, 2018, 08:32:39 AM
Hello. I want to hear your opinion. Cryptocurrency is a bubble? How long will it last? Is it worth continuing to invest in it?

Investing in cryptocurrency is still very feasible because cryptocurrency will be more popular in the future and also can survive in the long term. Cryptocurrency is not a bubble but an advantage if you can use the right opportunity.
Activity: 36
July 22, 2018, 08:28:06 AM
Crypto currency itself is not a bubble. Based on the technology blockchein, it provides us with undeniable advantages over conventional cash and non-cash money. It is indeed a revolutionary technology that is gonna change the world in many aspects... rather than looking at the price action in the short term, believe in the long term.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
July 22, 2018, 04:28:57 AM
Cryptocurrency is a bubble?
No, Cryptocurrency is not a bubble that can explode when it reaches the top of the price, if only bubbles may not be here.

How long will it last?
During many of his enthusiasts then I am sure will continue to rise its price and always there. The economic law is "when there is a buyer there must be a trader"

Is it worth continuing to invest in it?
If my investment please read the first rule that applies in every Cryptocurrency, because Altcoins different then the difference also its rules.
Activity: 212
July 21, 2018, 06:29:28 PM
Most likely, yes, at the moment the market is overvalued, especially bitcoin. At the moment there are a lot of coins that are much better than bitcoin in technical terms
Activity: 210
July 21, 2018, 04:56:22 PM
No, it's not a bubble. I will not even explain why. Because if you ask such a question, then you do not have faith in the cryptocurrency.
Money can not be a bubble.  Smiley If we consider the crypto currency as a bubble, then the usual money also bubbles against gold. Bitcoin looks like a bubble even less than a dollar.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: