Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading - page 43. (Read 5394 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 03:56:28 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

I think the most tangible and desirable benefit is getting the financial benefits from this field.
The community educates itself, to gain greater opportunity.
This is not a bad thing, because after all we need more communities to grow this industry.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
June 13, 2018, 12:52:19 PM
Cryptocurrency is one thing that I am sure of that will keep doing well until there is widespread and mass adoption of cryptos. Just this year along exchanges have seen the number of their active users double and sometimes even tripled. That goes to show that even more and more people are getting interested in cryptocurrencies and if it continues this way then there is no telling how far it will spread
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 10:50:03 AM
Yes off course crypto currency is spreading all over the world, more peoples are aware about crypto currency and lot of investors are joining good ICO and buying good coins, so this will be help to crypto world,in near future many investors will involved in crypto.We should spread the crypo word and more people will join.but the current market situation lot of peoples are scare to invest in crypo, may be later this concern will change.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 10:44:16 AM
You rightly pointed out, many advised to invest in an etherium at a price of $ 400, they said that they do not trust, and now the price is bigger and they still do not invest, people are still afraid of crypto!
Activity: 126
June 13, 2018, 05:28:04 AM
Yes especially in the younger generation. Smartphones have changed the world, and currently there are blockchain technologies that sooner or later will also be one of the most influential technologies. And I'm sure we all can get the benefits.
Activity: 517
Merit: 119
June 13, 2018, 04:41:37 AM
Profit and personal enrichment is an intermediate goal of cryptocurrencies.The main goal is to change the paradigm of life of all mankind.
Activity: 23
June 13, 2018, 04:17:41 AM
Yes crypto is spreading but we need regulation to make this better. The volatility is too much and it will forestall any reasonable growth

hmm how can you regulate it?
Activity: 23
June 13, 2018, 04:11:41 AM
It is, but  how can we regulate it? or do we need to regulate it so it can exponentially spread?
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
June 13, 2018, 04:05:33 AM
Nothing could have reached the people with ease similar to bitcoin without any form of commercial ads. The spreading through the mouth and reaching such a greater number itself shows how effective is the growth. Maybe due to the regulations and the manipulation from the whales the price might have fallen low which will grow shortly.
Activity: 309
June 13, 2018, 04:03:12 AM
Yes crypto is spreading but we need regulation to make this better. The volatility is too much and it will forestall any reasonable growth
Activity: 308
June 13, 2018, 04:02:17 AM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
Everyone in my company knows about electronic money. Half invested in lithium electronics a few months ago. I'm spreading the word about the advantages that electronic money brings
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
June 13, 2018, 04:00:33 AM
Exactly. The media has helped make electronic money available to everyone living on Earth. I also hope that people will learn and invest in electronic money
Activity: 7
June 13, 2018, 03:55:58 AM
Of course, Crypto currency is the talk of the day. A fastest growing financial technology and now is the time to key in and make investments.
Activity: 54
June 13, 2018, 03:54:14 AM
Yes cryptocurrency is spreading since I see bitcoin Moving high every year, many people are inspired by the success of crypto currency So it brings more people who heard more about cryptocurrency
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 03:46:46 AM
sure yes because we know that crypto is spreading in some countries so others do not see it because they have different perspectives in life and they know it's a scam. so we can prove to the people the need for life in people who do not know.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
June 13, 2018, 03:40:16 AM
Crypto is really spreading. And to help it spread more, it is our duty to introduce our friends and family into it. That way we can help grow the community and help them get another source of income.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 03:38:17 AM
yes you are right cryptocurrency is a very good technology with cryptocurrency all payments can be very safe and comfortable with cryptocurrency also you can become rich by way of exploiting the existing price difference. cryptocurrency is the best.
Activity: 280
June 13, 2018, 03:08:10 AM
Two years ago, most people did not hear about the crypto currency, and those who heard thought it was nonsense. Now the situation has changed and the society began to reflect on how to use the crypto currency for its personal benefit.
In the age of digital technology, fiat money is increasingly losing its liquidity, and society is ready to switch to digital money.
Activity: 154
June 13, 2018, 02:14:49 AM

Of course, many people are inspired by the success of Bitcoin. Unfortunately not only is the community growing, everyday new coins are also created. This is a tougher challenge for those who go in behind. But I believe some really phenomenal projects are waiting to be discovered.
Activity: 168
June 13, 2018, 01:22:24 AM
I know people who have had great success from Bitcoin in the past. Perhaps this is largely the reason many people get into crypto.
Maybe not everyone will get what they want, but everyone also knows that success in the past is not a rumor. So let's keep trying.
Pages:
Jump to: