Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is gradually spreading - page 44. (Read 5394 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 11:10:13 AM
It is very happy to know many more people involved in the crypto. The crypto is spreading very well to the whole societies in the worldwide. It doesn't stop on the rich people but the also all societies. Many more industries also accept the crypto and it becomes a very good news.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
June 12, 2018, 08:50:22 AM
As the Blockchain technology is being utilized to the maximum by the various institutions and sectors such as agriculture, technology, robotics/AI, finance, education etc, the awareness of cryptocurrencies grows wide with it. In the next few years, every institution and sector will have its own cryptocurrency as a major facilitator.

Its good news if its true happen. We need to continue spreading to make more people interesting. Thats all our job now. Actually the cryptocurrency will be following the blockchain adoption and then it will be spreading to all of the place around the world. This time more and more people interested to know more about that. Just wait and its more spreading..
Activity: 700
June 12, 2018, 12:15:26 AM
about the benefits of crypto certainly is relative. the advantage is also a benefit and it will certainly depend on what they would do in the crypto means strategy and how what they can do to be able to get profit from crypto. However certainly benefit directly as to the transaction will depend on the place they are does crypto can use for the purpose of the transaction and so on.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 11:28:31 PM
Cryptocurrency nowadays became more popular. Many people are getting interested to this kind of currency and others are doing some research to learn more about this. And also, because of social media it is known and spread all over the world.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
June 11, 2018, 10:15:25 PM
As the Blockchain technology is being utilized to the maximum by the various institutions and sectors such as agriculture, technology, robotics/AI, finance, education etc, the awareness of cryptocurrencies grows wide with it. In the next few years, every institution and sector will have its own cryptocurrency as a major facilitator.
Activity: 686
June 11, 2018, 10:09:26 PM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.
We can say that bitcoin is very well known especially among the young and in developed countries but the problem is not that, the real problem is adoption, many people do not see the point of investing in cryptocurrencies when they can use fiat instead, they are only going to understand why that is important when they face the reality of their fiat money becoming worthless in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 09:44:34 PM
it was pretty obvious that people will know about it sooner or later but the problem is that the governments are not accepting this technology and trying to stop it as it can take away a lot of power from them

Cryptocurrency nowadays became more and more popular, many people are getting interested to it and doing their own research for the currency. So its obvious that it is spreading worldwide already.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 09:37:09 PM
The cryptocurrency will be used after the blockchain is adopted and then spread around the world.

As more and more people realized the intrinsic trading value of encrypted currency, more and more people began to accept and use encrypted currency.
Activity: 152
June 11, 2018, 09:32:35 PM
I would like to say, if now many new people are involved with cryptocurrency, They come to know how profitable the industry is despite the risks and I believe this is a good sign for the entire crypto market, although we are currently seeing a big decline but I am sure all countries or people who previously supported crypto will come back again.

Activity: 238
June 11, 2018, 09:22:31 PM
Yes, the influence of Bitcoin has been increasing in recent years. Especially last year, so I think the cryptocurrency will succeed. Of course we have money.
I agree mate.Beacuse of the best situation that people make rich there's so many people got interested in crypro currency.I hope we continue our life in crypto and especially by helping our family.
Activity: 224
June 11, 2018, 12:32:19 PM
I think so many people are now getting to know about this great technology. Crypto is gradually being know by almost everyone. Some are beginning to know the importance of crypto. The challenge they may have is how to benefit from it.

And it was supposed to happen. It's unavoidable. As a result, soon all people will know about crypto currency and blocking technology. This is our future. Already now they speak about this at the level of governments. And this is only the beginning. Very soon it will be a habitual matter.
ukw
Activity: 616
June 11, 2018, 12:28:19 PM

Maybe you are right, more and more people are entering the crypto world looking for a better way of life. But as with any other business, it's important to use your moment and knowledge, not just to invest money.  Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 12:21:42 PM
yes indeed now many people who know about crypto because of its ease in transacting and doing business in the digital world. those who want to plunge into the world of crypto or want to start a crypto business should know its usefulness and benefits. Because crypto can be said high risk what if not know how to trade techniques properly and well. the fluctuating price can change significantly over time making it difficult to guess.
Activity: 484
June 11, 2018, 12:18:03 PM
Yeah, you can say that again. 3years ago, we go few persons who got little or no interest in Crypto. But recently we have seen massive trooping of people into Crypto. This is because of the publicity and adverts from all corner of the earth. Recently, a particular site I download movies from started accepting Bitcoin as a means of donation. This is a step forward to the right direction. We can confidently say Cryptocurrency is spreading.
Activity: 66
June 11, 2018, 12:14:04 PM
Blockchain is a revolution in the field of Finance! I've waited my whole life for something like this. Something that will show that banks are no longer relevant. That the government no longer controls money, it is controlled by people. Perfectly)
Activity: 140
June 11, 2018, 12:09:00 PM
it was pretty obvious that people will know about it sooner or later but the problem is that the governments are not accepting this technology and trying to stop it as it can take away a lot of power from them
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 11, 2018, 12:01:00 PM
Yes, I think that by 2020, cryptocurrencies will achieve global synchronization. More people will participate in this. I think the future of cryptocurrencies is very clear. Do you think so? Many areas of the future will have a relationship with the blockchain.
Activity: 57
June 11, 2018, 09:49:31 AM
Yes crypto currency is gradually spreading ,more and more people are interesting to know more about the cryptocurrency,
the world of blockchain technology has already accepted by various countries in the world.The cryptocurrency allowed all people to use it and then
 it will be spreading to all of the place around the earth.crypto market is spreading as people are aware about it and every media highlighting it because crypto market have lot of potential of growth.crypto market will boom in future as people putting their part of investment here also due to its highest growth in any investment instrument
Activity: 280
June 11, 2018, 11:41:15 AM
I agree with you, the crypto world is growing stronger and more people are interested. Because crypto help some people become wealthy in a short time but not everyone is so lucky. Want to make rich by crypto you must be wise and make wise decisions. Wishing everyone luck and success.
Activity: 164
June 11, 2018, 10:44:46 AM

You are right, blockchain technology is spreading quite fast but unfortunately because of all the FUD, we see a downward trend in the recent months and i hope it will start growing again soon.
Pages:
Jump to: