Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is too complicated - page 13. (Read 1727 times)

Activity: 470
Merit: 12
March 15, 2019, 07:46:36 PM
Well, if you think about it, a lot of technological tools have been “too complicated” at the start. I do not think that people need to understand it in the first place. Do people know how money and its inflation works? From what they are voting for in elections, I doubt that. Adoption and Easy-to use wallets are everything we need. The rest will follow naturally  Wink.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
March 15, 2019, 07:33:12 PM
Centralized financial companies are constantly working on solutions to make transactions between different parties as easy as possible, however, the cryptocurrency and blockchain payment solutions are very complicated for the average person to use.
Until this is put in check, cryptocurrency payments will never have a chance to overcome fist.
The problems and complications with cryptocurrency is that everyone is just doing his thing as he wishes. No regulation. No caution. No checks and balances.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
March 15, 2019, 07:29:47 PM
I don't think that cryptocurrency is complicated, before going into cryptocurrency you have to much about it.

If cryptocurrency is not complicated then why would you say that " we need to know much about it " ?

When you have known  what you are support to have known  in cryptocurrency, you are good to go.

But the question is how would you know if you have the skill to understand crypto ?  Only computer literate maybe because they can easily understand techy stuff or other computer related queries  but what about other average joe ?  They must need to learn the basics of computing first before they easily understand how crypto works .
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
March 15, 2019, 06:52:29 PM
Centralized financial companies are constantly working on solutions to make transactions between different parties as easy as possible, however, the cryptocurrency and blockchain payment solutions are very complicated for the average person to use.
Until this is put in check, cryptocurrency payments will never have a chance to overcome fist.

You're right. It is necessary to do so in order to make a transaction using cryptocurrency could absolutely anyone man, even very poorly versed in computer technology. It is then that cryptocurrency will be able to acquire popularity as a means of universal payment.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
March 15, 2019, 04:08:15 PM
I don't think that cryptocurrency is complicated, before going into cryptocurrency you have to much about it. When you have known  what you are support to have known  in cryptocurrency, you are good to go.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
March 15, 2019, 04:01:03 PM
Any business is difficult for a person, if he did not even try to figure it out. If you had studied a little information about the fundamental things concerning the blockchain and cryptocurrency, you would not think so. As for the financial systems, they will soon change the experience of the blockchain and begin to introduce this technology.
Activity: 266
March 15, 2019, 03:37:04 PM
I don't think cryptocurrency is as complicated as you say it is. All you have to do is to spend sometime and read about it and you will understand it. Nobody started as a pro but gradually we know our path in the cryptosphere. If you are willing to do some background search i am pretty sure you will understand how to make transactions with cryptocurrency and also its investment.
Activity: 280
March 15, 2019, 03:16:41 PM
I do not see anything complex or complicated about cryptocurrency. It might be for the newbies anyway. When I joined the crypto space, everything looked like a joke or child's play but as I went further, I understood the concept more. The banks and government know their reasons for being against cryptocurrency and I think one is because of the decentralization. Crypto is just the best form of payment if the restrictions on it by government will be lifted.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
March 15, 2019, 03:14:00 PM
I don't see cryptocurrency as complicated. It's the easiest form of payment and storage of funds one can think of. But I think the government and banks are scared of its decentralized features and thereby putting restrictions.
it is simple for you because you have understood it. but for ordinary people who use fiat money, it’s very difficult
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 15, 2019, 03:03:52 PM
You are wrong here. The technology behind it might be complex to understand, but the technology itself is quite easy and simple to use. Its just the same as making transaction with some other digital payment methods like paypal. Instead you will just have to put in the receivers bitcoin address when sending the coins. It literally takes like 5 minutes to understand the whole concept of sending/receiving crypto currencies.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
March 15, 2019, 02:54:01 PM
We no need to be an blockchain expert to use crypto currencies,you ca use it if you have bais knowledge of mobile usage.

Banks are bit complicated though because you can only send transaction to the people who you know or need huge list of documents to add them but in crypto nothing like that needed.
only those who don't want to learn to say crypto is complicated because even we can't walk and talk but as long as we learn we can do it.
so we just need to get used to using crypto, so we can't have trouble using it.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
March 15, 2019, 02:45:12 PM
Yeah! Most people especially newbies have felt like this at some point but am sure after getting to understand the full concept of blockchain technology and it's vast potential and possibilities, it becomes much easier than the beginning, all it's required is a little bit of time to read and understand the basic, I'm sure this is one of the reason why some people still not embrace blockchain yet, they feel it is complicated.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 15, 2019, 02:44:07 PM
I don't see cryptocurrency as complicated. It's the easiest form of payment and storage of funds one can think of. But I think the government and banks are scared of its decentralized features and thereby putting restrictions.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
March 15, 2019, 02:39:42 PM
I personally don't find cryptocurrency complicated, but as at when I was asking questions regarding blockchain and cryptocurrencies, it seem complicated, but on getting accustomed to the industry, it's very simple. The major issues with cryptocurrency is the prevalence of scam and fraudsters who could hack into wallets, and walk away with substantial sums.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
March 15, 2019, 02:37:12 PM
Every generation get better and better will technology generally speaking.  My son was using a tablet proficiently by the time he was 2.   Sure, there are some people that will struggle at first, but once it is more commonplace it will be less of an issue. 

Think about it, it’s not more complex than driving a car, or cooking an elaborate meal with a lot of ingredients, but the majority of people can learn if they need to. 
Activity: 316
Merit: 1
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
March 15, 2019, 02:32:38 PM
Someone who has difficulty in Crypto seems to me very reasonable. Because the system is also complicated and requires time to learn it. But with the difficulties experienced at Crypto, of course, if you succeed it can generate big profits.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
March 15, 2019, 02:22:01 PM
We no need to be an blockchain expert to use crypto currencies,you ca use it if you have bais knowledge of mobile usage.

Banks are bit complicated though because you can only send transaction to the people who you know or need huge list of documents to add them but in crypto nothing like that needed.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
March 15, 2019, 02:16:47 PM
It is complicated but not too complicated, mostly younger guys are into it and older don't understand it, sometimes it is hard to understand all differences between pos, pow, dpos etc, i think it needs to be more practical and more understandable, may be needs more meet ups and more conferences.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767
March 15, 2019, 02:02:33 PM
i think you are right, crypto transactions nowadays are very complicated, especially waiting time for confirmations, most of cryptocurrencies are taking so much time to complete a transaction, so unless we can finish this problem, we will not be able to use cryptos in daily life soon.

I find the handling of cryptocurrencys not very difficult myself. It is not heavier or more complicated than a normal bank transfer. Yeah, maybe unfamiliar at first, but it fades. If I transfer money over a bank, I have to wait until the money reaches the recipient. This can sometimes take days and I don't have an overview of the progress of the transfer. So I don't see it as critical that I have to wait on the blockchain for a transfer. I can also see how far the transfer is advanced with cryptocurrencys. These are all points that speak for cryptocurrencys. Also there are light wallets for good crypto coins, where you don't even have to synchronize the complete blockchain. This makes handling crypto even easier.  Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
March 15, 2019, 01:47:53 PM
The main difficulty lies in understanding the real construction of the economic model of humanity. Here now there are a lot of moments and questions for people in the use of cryptocurrency as payment systems.
maybe new people will find it difficult to understand the crypto concept but in my opinion if a lot of notifications are made to many people it might be understood by them but it would be difficult if crypto was made a common payment money for the world community
Pages:
Jump to: