Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is too complicated - page 15. (Read 1731 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 256
March 14, 2019, 12:16:52 AM
In fact, I don’t think crypto payments are complicated. Comparing against the online banking transfer, there are less fields to fill in. As for the fees, I believe when there are a massive adoption, there will be services providing easy interface for users to make use of.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
March 13, 2019, 09:58:06 PM
Centralized financial companies are constantly working on solutions to make transactions between different parties as easy as possible, however, the cryptocurrency and blockchain payment solutions are very complicated for the average person to use.
Until this is put in check, cryptocurrency payments will never have a chance to overcome fist.

cryptocurrency can be said to be complicated can only be felt by people who do not understand how it works. if they already understand how to use cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency is the easiest way to make all transactions from anywhere, many cryptocurrency users are satisfied with the features in it, even some countries that can legalize cryptocurrency can be used as alternative payment facilities for foreign tourists who do not have cash when they visit tourist attractions in various countries
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
March 13, 2019, 09:47:39 PM
So many information and tutorial how to buy and sell crypto on google,  so everyone will know how to do that.  To use crypto we not need to know how blockchain technology work,  just need to know the benefits of it. Mass adoption of blockchain technology  is keep bigger so in the long run, more people will use crypto.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 13, 2019, 08:59:03 PM
There are alot of project that create product  to make easy to buy and sell crypto and use it for daily payment. So crypto is not complicated because we not need to understand how its work.  Just like Pundi X project which the product already use by many third party, with this product we can buy crypto and make it for payment good & service very easy.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
March 13, 2019, 08:55:27 PM
Cryptocurrencies are not predictable this will be the toughest situation for anyone to pick the right one in correct period of time but this is people were more complicated about the development of their investment but we don't understand it properly is the perfect reason for that.
Only complicated for newbie but once they are in they will love crypto.
This is only for risk takers, not a traditional form of investment and form of payment, so obviously the risk is really high.

If one is really looking for a big opportunity to invest in early stage, crypto is the answer, I believe on that as I myself have already benefited a lot from crypto.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
March 13, 2019, 07:55:19 PM
Cryptocurrencies are not predictable this will be the toughest situation for anyone to pick the right one in correct period of time but this is people were more complicated about the development of their investment but we don't understand it properly is the perfect reason for that.
Activity: 392
Merit: 48
March 13, 2019, 07:23:02 PM
Centralized financial companies are constantly working on solutions to make transactions between different parties as easy as possible, however, the cryptocurrency and blockchain payment solutions are very complicated for the average person to use.
You are right crypto transactions are still too complycated and one can make mistakes and lose money. People are afraid of losing money and don't touch crypto therefore.

Until this is put in check, cryptocurrency payments will never have a chance to overcome fist.
The standards of crypto have to be improved. Most interfaces are not userfriendly yet.
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
March 13, 2019, 07:22:59 PM
Yes, cryptocurrency transactions, payments or internal things are very complicated for the average person. But do you know why? because they don't have time to read and learn crypto first. The actual thing is, Crypto payment is very easy who knows about it. I don't think a decentralized peer to peer transactions system is very complicated at all!
Activity: 266
March 13, 2019, 07:22:40 PM
Honestly when i hear people making a fuss about the complexity of cryptocurrencies i really don't understand. Making transactions in cryptocurrencies is not complicated as people claim it to be. You just have to commit yourself in learning how to do it and you will not have a  problem with it for the rest of your life. i got into this industry about a year now and currently i know my way round all the cryptosphere. It's all about commitment to embrace change folks so let's all put on this attitude.
Activity: 750
Merit: 252
March 13, 2019, 07:18:22 PM
It's not complete to use it, problem is that you can not use it for everyday basic life need purchasing. You can easily transfer funds from one place to another. If people would be paid in bitcoin for work, it would be able to pay for the service by just scanning the wallet on your phone and that is the easiest that can be..
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
March 13, 2019, 07:11:14 PM
Early computer systems were also complicated. 20 years ago we all had to know DOS to use a computer and then came much easier noob friendly systems like norton and windows. This is what the industrial revolution brings to the table. We are in the early stage where people have to understand the system to use it. In the windows era of cryptocurrencies we will no longer have to.
This is a really good comparison. Now everyone uses Windows (Bitcoin/Litecoin) and Linux (Etherum). Of course it took a while for the adoption to fully take cointrol(pun intended). It will take another 5-10 years before crypto is accepted into every day life of even your grandma and grandpa. Once we are building bases on Mars and the moon, we will absolutely need crypto and blockchain. Satoshi was just a bit ahead of our time. It's catching up swiftly though. It's only a matter of time until you can send 1 million bucks to Mars in a half hour or less. Elon Musk will laugh in the face of all who doubted Mars bases, and we will laugh in the face of all who doubted crypto.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
March 13, 2019, 07:04:09 PM
Early computer systems were also complicated. 20 years ago we all had to know DOS to use a computer and then came much easier noob friendly systems like norton and windows. This is what the industrial revolution brings to the table. We are in the early stage where people have to understand the system to use it. In the windows era of cryptocurrencies we will no longer have to.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
March 13, 2019, 07:03:11 PM
I believe people see cryptocurrency to be more complicated than it really is. It's easy to look at the industry from a distance and conclude that it's complicated, when it's not. I used to think that cryptocurrency is complicated when I first got into the industry, but later found out that its very easy.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
March 13, 2019, 06:51:48 PM
Actually there are plenty of sources that make using crypto very easy and reliable. How hard is it to copy and paste a unique address? Easier than having to find a bank account number and routing number most of the time. Samsung is even adding a crypto wallet to their new phone. This will help overcome the "confusion" of crypto and we will continue the crypto revolution and adoption for years to come.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
March 13, 2019, 06:50:45 PM
Cryptocurrency is very difficult? And no! Everything is simple, maybe a little unusual, but not difficult. I think that already in the first quarter of the 21st century, we can expect a period of intense cryptorevolution. And the sooner you join it - the better.
Activity: 242
Merit: 7
March 13, 2019, 06:49:05 PM
The user experience of many top cryptos is absolutely abysmal, but it's all work in progress. Using crypto doesn't have to be difficult at all, but our main focus has been security, throughput and decentralization so far - UX is just now beginning to matter.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
March 13, 2019, 06:33:05 PM
we just have to wait for the time. if you look at the current condition and situation, then the use of digital currency will be difficult enough to be fully implemented because the facilities are not maximized. I am optimistic that there will be better changes in the future. when there is a lot of support, we can all use digital currencies globally.
Activity: 434
March 13, 2019, 06:24:22 PM

There are already cryptocurrencies that work much faster than some payment systems. Cryptocurrencies are gradually developing and have prospects for use as payments.

Look at the speed at Ripple. He really has fast payment rates. Also, devs have now improved the network of Ethereum and have significantly reduced the cost of transaction fees.
Activity: 728
March 13, 2019, 03:08:35 PM
Cryptocurrency is difficult and incomprehensible for those people who do not want to understand it and do not believe in it. To clarify the concept of cryptography, it is necessary to introduce closer
and train people for the first time since school years.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
March 13, 2019, 02:36:11 PM
I think that the ordinary person should not be interested in the technical aspects of transactions between banks, it is important for him how much this transaction will be quick and cheap.
Pages:
Jump to: