Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is too complicated - page 12. (Read 1727 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
March 16, 2019, 05:32:19 AM
I don't think that cryptocurrency is complicated, before going into cryptocurrency you have to much about it. When you have known  what you are support to have known  in cryptocurrency, you are good to go.

For me, it is not complicated as well. I remember, when I started to deal with Bitcoin, I thought that everything would be very difficult. In reality, when you learn more about crypto, you understand that it is easy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 16, 2019, 04:14:58 AM
Cryptocurrency itself is not very complicated. And sometimes quite simply. The difficulty lies in the transactions. After all, you need to make more than one transaction to get to the exchange or withdraw money from the exchange to your account. And of course it is difficult to understand the support of the coin that would understand whether the price will hold or not
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
March 16, 2019, 04:07:01 AM
Crypto is not really simple it is all about gaining and lossing and sometimes people will feel that crypto is really complicated.  But I think it is all depend on our own strategy and ways of understanding about it. Maybe we can earn on crypto if we are going to fucos and understand it anytime.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
March 16, 2019, 03:25:38 AM
This might be quite complicated because the cost for customers is also not small. Transaction costs are very high and sometimes there are still problems or not running smoothly. And there is still a lack of security that ensures that customers can feel safe in making transactions.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 16, 2019, 03:18:31 AM
Indeed it is, I also find myself dumbfounded when I start studying cryptocurrency, and yes it's frustrating and exhausting trying to understand how it all works and how can you start earning money, the process, and procedures, together with the precautions to take. Still, time will come when you'll get the complexity of the system, the volatility of the market, how ICO's work and crypto mining. So int telling you right now to invest in Bitrus (BTRS) for it can help you a lot with your struggle because this award-winning trading platform is designed to help novices like you, with their interface and tools that you can familiarize yourself and utilize to manage your altcoin assets.
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
March 16, 2019, 03:02:25 AM
Crypto payment system is not as complicated as you think it is and it is one of the easiest form of transactions through peer-to-peer model. A payment system that can easily be verify by everyone involved shouldn't be complicated, you also need to know that Crypto payment don't need middleman to validate the transaction as we see in traditional payments platforms
Activity: 644
March 16, 2019, 01:16:53 AM
Crypto is not complicated. Complicated is having to rely on banks who steal our money as we speak.
It looks like you are comparing with different problems. all the same with investment if you save it in the bank and invest in cryptocurrency. banks there are operational costs as well as crypto blockchain network and there is a fee to be paid per transaction Yes
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
March 16, 2019, 01:15:52 AM
Lol this is only complicated to those no learning and knowledge about how it works,but if you will go deeper you’ll find that this is the most accurate and easiest way in terms of transacting.thats why this is the currency of the future

I dont know where you get that idea but it’s totally wrong,study crypto first before creating such this thread
Activity: 452
Merit: 2
EPSILOAN.xyz
March 16, 2019, 01:06:58 AM
crypto is not as complicated as they think, crypto is easily accessible and useful for every user. all require an understanding of crypto, maybe they only need basic knowledge about how to use crypto and other crypto functions and that will be understood when they want to learn it.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
March 16, 2019, 12:59:22 AM
if we learn cryptocurrency technically, this has a rather difficult challenge, than we know cryptocurrency on the trading aspect. Even though in trading, there are many things we must learn. I learn everyday about crypto although still difficult to me.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
March 15, 2019, 11:42:44 PM
Crypto is not complicated. Complicated is having to rely on banks who steal our money as we speak.
Activity: 770
March 15, 2019, 11:33:21 PM
Centralized financial companies are constantly working on solutions to make transactions between different parties as easy as possible, however, the cryptocurrency and blockchain payment solutions are very complicated for the average person to use.
Until this is put in check, cryptocurrency payments will never have a chance to overcome fist.
What is so complicated about it? If it the way we get a hold on it, I think its just need a little time for anyone to be able to purchase and use cryptocurrency as they wish, so there is no such thing as complicated.
Activity: 672
March 15, 2019, 10:47:29 PM
if it's been a long time in the world of cryptocurrency, in my opinion it won't be complicated. now transactions using crypto are actually very easy with many emerging innovations that make transactions easier. many platforms have been developed to make transactions easier, safer and with lower fees.

That's isn't complicated when you hear those good words coming from most of the feedbacks, which tells us more positive reviews. There might some instances it became complicated once a problem is with regards to security of digital assets, which was threatened due to possible security breaches. Trading sites was the most common target of complications, so if you're going to prevent it you must do it for security purposes.
Activity: 602
March 15, 2019, 10:46:33 PM
Yes it is true and correct that Cryptocurrency i too complicated but only to those who are less knolwdge about it and most of all to those no idea what it is. But of course for us crypto lovers, there is no complications because we study and ask what we are not understand to make complications becomes addition knowledge need us to know for the future.
Activity: 784
March 15, 2019, 09:56:09 PM
Cryptocurrency is too complicated for those people who let you know then they dont even get serious about it, as if its only a fraud to them when they here money thing in cryptocurrency. It is also complicated to teach the crypto to those people whi are not showing that they dont want to learn about crypto.
Yoo
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
March 15, 2019, 08:31:25 PM
Yes, I think I disagree with that opinion. I have used cryptocurrency and blockchain. And I feel this is a convenience, Cryptocurrency is not as complicated as what people say. It's very easy to use and very helpful.
Yeah, I think it's right. if people who don't understand cryptocurrency will think that cryptocurrency and blockchain are complicated to use. But the reality is that cryptocurrency and blockchain are actually easy.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1767
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
March 15, 2019, 08:15:51 PM
if it's been a long time in the world of cryptocurrency, in my opinion it won't be complicated. now transactions using crypto are actually very easy with many emerging innovations that make transactions easier. many platforms have been developed to make transactions easier, safer and with lower fees.
Activity: 490
March 15, 2019, 08:14:15 PM
It is not as complicated as you say it is only complicated for people who do not learn. Now all the information is available on the internet and it is important that you want to delve into it. Just like studying, when you want to be good at a certain subject, you first have to seriously read lots of knowledge first.
Activity: 1302
March 15, 2019, 07:59:35 PM
Cryptocurrencies are too much complicated but cryptocurrency market also more and more complicated than the cryptocurrency one.
Activity: 616
March 15, 2019, 07:58:10 PM
indeed crypto initially seems complicated for people who haven't studied it, there is still a need for development so that crypto can be used by all people, with the advancement of automated technology will make people switch to virtual transactions, if crypto can make transactions made by everyone easier, crypto will definitely be in great demand by the public
Pages:
Jump to: