Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency is too complicated - page 10. (Read 1726 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
March 17, 2019, 06:59:27 PM
for now it hasn't, but I'm sure that in the end the blockchain will experience many improvements that will overcome all the problems and eventually people will move to using blockchain and leave the BANK
we just waited for the next 10 years because at that time the way people transact would change
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
March 17, 2019, 06:34:48 PM
I do not think crypto currency is complicated
It is we investors or traders that are complicated because we buy cheap and always want to sell higher than normal percentages; but when we are in loss we blame it on dumpers forgotten we ourselves bought the dumps
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
March 17, 2019, 06:30:14 PM
I think that there is nothing complicated in cryptocurrencies. And I can not understand is the transaction someone takes so much time that it is such a big problem.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
March 17, 2019, 06:25:20 PM
Cryptocurrency is truly complicated so it's important that if we enter to crypto we need some knowledge so we can survive here and we need to learn everything. So we can't disappointed in down time in crypto.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
March 17, 2019, 06:19:41 PM
Centralized financial companies are constantly working on solutions to make transactions between different parties as easy as possible, however, the cryptocurrency and blockchain payment solutions are very complicated for the average person to use.
Until this is put in check, cryptocurrency payments will never have a chance to overcome fist.
You write the obvious things. Over time, people will achieve ease of use of cryptocurrency and then they will be used by many people.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
March 17, 2019, 06:15:30 PM
Centralized financial companies are constantly working on solutions to make transactions between different parties as easy as possible, however, the cryptocurrency and blockchain payment solutions are very complicated for the average person to use.
Until this is put in check, cryptocurrency payments will never have a chance to overcome fist.

Technologies are gradually developing and I am sure that more and more people will know more about cryptocurrency over time. The main thing is that it is beneficial for an ordinary person and then people will have an incentive to study cryptocurrency and use them. Profit is the main incentive for a person to learn something new and use it.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
March 17, 2019, 06:01:40 PM
cryptocurrency is not so complicated as it used to think. at least in case of using it as a mean of payment crypto is quite simple.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
March 17, 2019, 05:54:01 PM
I doubt that every person at the moment understands how electronic payments go through the banking system! And I don’t understand why people need to understand the technical side of this process! We drive cars, use smartphones, computers, but few understand how they work! We only know that it is convenient and fast!
the function and use of crypto currency is practically fast and efficient created along with the times and non-technological developments if it is said to be very complicated, of course the state and government have not legalized the crypto currency as the applicable currency
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
March 17, 2019, 05:41:24 PM
Far more than what you thought of before starting. So if you don't get any source of motivation you might just give up. It really entails a lot and you should be willing to learn each and every day since new thin pops up always. Dealing with digital currencies is not a joke at all.
copper member
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
March 17, 2019, 05:40:28 PM
Well I also saw it as complicated not until I put my mind to it, I decided to do research, learn about some coins and also learnt about exchanges where they are traded,and I found out that the use of cryptocurrency  is one of the simplest things to learn and use.
Activity: 466
Merit: 136
March 17, 2019, 05:11:59 PM
If there is a desire to learn something new, then a person will understand cryptocurrencies (as a user). Even my father learned how to make transactions through MEW, he is 67 years old.  Smiley
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
March 17, 2019, 03:09:04 AM
Indeed it is, I also find myself dumbfounded when I start studying cryptocurrency, and yes it's frustrating and exhausting trying to understand how it all works and how can you start earning money, the process, and procedures, together with the precautions to take. Still, time will come when you'll get the complexity of the system, the volatility of the market, how ICO's work and crypto mining. So int telling you right now to invest in Bitrus (BTRS) for it can help you a lot with your struggle because this award-winning trading platform is designed to help novices like you, with their interface and tools that you can familiarize yourself and utilize to manage your altcoin assets.
If bitrus an award winning platform then it should be on top listed ICO right now and because its project is an exchange.Looking forward to invest on this one  Cheesy
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
March 17, 2019, 02:20:27 AM
I agree that cryptocurrency is now quite complicated for use by an ordinary person. People generally want to make minimal efforts with maximum convenience. If they simply use the same wallet and use a minimum of functions, without needing to apply additional security measures to protect it, they will still use cryptocurrency. However, trading cryptocurrency is still difficult for ordinary people. Therefore, if we want people to massively use cryptocurrency, it should be as simple as possible for use.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
March 16, 2019, 11:58:31 PM
Centralized or decentralized will be complicated payment methode if there no tutorial how to use it. And actually decentralized payment will be more easy to do because there are no third party between sender and receiver, and crypto is solution for high transaction fee of global payment.

The different between centralized and decentralized cryptocurrency is on who the controller. Fiat money controlled by central banks and the supply always printed and flooding money market, its make inflation always higher year on years. Different with decentralized cryptocurrency, its have limited supply and its can used as store of value or digital asset
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
March 16, 2019, 10:11:02 PM
Centralized or decentralized will be complicated payment methode if there no tutorial how to use it. And actually decentralized payment will be more easy to do because there are no third party between sender and receiver, and crypto is solution for high transaction fee of global payment.
Activity: 336
March 16, 2019, 07:57:09 PM

Look at how the banks that created the Ripple for reserve banking transactions worked on this and they made an excellent coin with an excellent speed of making payments.
Activity: 572
March 16, 2019, 07:15:24 PM
In fact, there is nothing difficult to understand how the blockchain works. It's just necessary to raise people's awareness about it. Then it will be familiar to them and will not cause problems.
Activity: 784
March 16, 2019, 06:23:17 PM
And what is the difficulty? I think that an ordinary person can easily understand how everything works, giving it 10 minutes of time. It will be difficult for the older generation, but many adults in my country do not know how the computer turns on.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
March 16, 2019, 05:59:59 PM

Yes, very complex. You have to check 10 times so as not to make a stupid mistake. Entered the wrong number lost $ 300,000. I think everyone knows the last case.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 328
March 16, 2019, 05:45:38 PM
It's complicated because there's a lot of expectation about pricing, but it's interesting at the same time because it allows you lots of life lessons.
Life lessons you get are not due to cryptocurrency, but cryptocurrency can make them 2-3 times more painful)
I personally also have bad memories when I first joined crypto. and maybe now I understand crypto as a profitable investment in the market with coins that I think have the potential and investment in ICO if it is profitable in my opinion so I think your experience will make you even more
All of us do really have that kind of bad memories here on crypto yet not all things we encountered here are on positive ones yet i do believe that most
of us do really experience on being scammed nor lost out huge sums of money but speaking on understanding crypto and how do it works it isnt really complicated
at all yet even just a basic understanding will already give you the hint.
Pages:
Jump to: