Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency market dropped - page 2. (Read 3361 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 114
February 01, 2019, 07:32:27 PM
Don't worry about crypto currency drop! It is something usual and you just lose your money. But these money converts into experience, so finally you will get profit of it!

Don't worry about crypto currency drop! It is something usual and you just lose your money.

the drop is normal but is not normal if the drop continues to go down and does not recover imediately  . its also not normal to just lose your money without doing anything  .

But these money converts into experience, so finally you will get profit of it!

You dont need to loose cash just because you want to gain experience because that is a costy way to learn  . why cant you just learn the smart and safe way ?  Demo trades can be used for practice trading  .
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
February 01, 2019, 07:24:12 PM
I don't think that this is something to worry about. It is ordinary market behaviour that follows some news. In couple of days or a week will be back talking about the highs we can reach.
confidence and patience like you have that can make the development of crypto currencies grow rapidly, before we start we all need to know the risks in investion with cryptocurrency prices and values cannot be known with certainty, if the crypto market decreases certainly don't panic and fear because of confidence and patience is the initial capital of the problem
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
February 01, 2019, 07:20:53 PM
The cryptocurrency market is constantly falling and rising. But I want to believe that the long-term growth of the market will soon begin. All people are waiting for this.

of course the crypto market will continue to move up and down suddenly and difficult to predict, because if the market situation is not moving, no one can benefit. from the beginning of the middle of last year we have been waiting for this to happen but in fact until now the market has not yet risen from its slump.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
February 01, 2019, 06:28:52 PM
According to ccn news it stated that the cryptocurrency market has dropped by more than $42 billion in the last three days, from $412 billion to $370 billion. The daily trading volume of the market also declined by around $3 billion, from $22 billion to $19 billion.
what do you think about it.

yes, what can I do, indeed, the current state of bitcoin is also declining, so we need to be patient again. so that the conditions that occur at this time surprise us. because we certainly already know that situation will change every time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
February 01, 2019, 06:10:32 PM
The cryptocurrency market is constantly falling and rising. But I want to believe that the long-term growth of the market will soon begin. All people are waiting for this.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
February 01, 2019, 03:06:35 PM
Don't worry about crypto currency drop! It is something usual and you just lose your money. But these money converts into experience, so finally you will get profit of it!
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
February 01, 2019, 08:51:59 AM
that is the sign of the adjustment and the impact of the recession. We need to be aware of these signs to avoid too long hold and the value of altcoin will lose a lot over time.
This is also an experience for new traders and they need to look more closely.
I think new traders are better off delaying their trading activities. with market conditions like this, and some altcoins also come with trading volumes continuing to decline. New traders may find it difficult to make a decision on the assets they want to trade. it's better to save their money longer than they have to lose.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 01, 2019, 08:32:11 AM
and now the volume is only 119 billion, of the 400 billion you say at least it shows a very high decline of around 75%.
but when viewed from the price of bitcoin and all the altcoins I think that volume makes sense.
So, I think it is the time to invest wisely and technically to avoid losses. And also it is the time yo invest for long time investors as almost all currency is on their bottom price.

what is clear at this time is that while the price is still low, it is indeed time for investors with new capital to invest immediately, because the market is also waiting for it to be able to bounce back prices and on the other side there are still many investors who are stuck at high prices from at current prices.

Well if you're an investor, you won't just jump into the market just because the prices are dipping. Of course such a movement will still make investors wary and in doubt if they can profit from it. I guess it's important that if you do get in now, be prepared to go long. Less profit in aggressive day trades right now.
Activity: 459
February 01, 2019, 07:18:42 AM
that is the sign of the adjustment and the impact of the recession. We need to be aware of these signs to avoid too long hold and the value of altcoin will lose a lot over time.
This is also an experience for new traders and they need to look more closely.
copper member
Activity: 258
Merit: 1
February 01, 2019, 06:56:02 AM
Yeah it dropped ledu price too.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
February 01, 2019, 05:56:03 AM
At the moment it is difficult to see the bear market ending - but it will, and we will start to recover again. I would say the coin to watch is BTC because often it is BTC that stops falling first and leads a market recovery. It is also important to look at longer term trends rather than just daily or weekly charts - big percentage price movements at current prices are actually small in dollar terms relative to prices at the end of 2017, and so can be misleading.
Activity: 640
January 31, 2019, 07:15:25 PM
and now the volume is only 119 billion, of the 400 billion you say at least it shows a very high decline of around 75%.
but when viewed from the price of bitcoin and all the altcoins I think that volume makes sense.
So, I think it is the time to invest wisely and technically to avoid losses. And also it is the time yo invest for long time investors as almost all currency is on their bottom price.

what is clear at this time is that while the price is still low, it is indeed time for investors with new capital to invest immediately, because the market is also waiting for it to be able to bounce back prices and on the other side there are still many investors who are stuck at high prices from at current prices.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
January 31, 2019, 06:40:10 PM
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
January 27, 2019, 07:45:31 PM
bear market is very bad all altcoins have reached 10sats or 1sats only holding is what I have done these months hope this year I get some returns
Activity: 238
January 27, 2019, 07:28:37 PM
The decline in crypto market prices has a big impact and now many investors have stopped investing. And this happened throughout 2018 that market prices slowly declined. I think this price decline was caused by a correction caused by a very significant price increase that occurred in 2017.
The time to INVEST is when prices are low.
It's a race to the bottom reversed - try to guess which price is the lowest so you can buy up at the best possible price.
Activity: 462
January 27, 2019, 06:59:19 PM
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
January 27, 2019, 04:10:20 PM
If the cryptocurrency market is always decreasing all the time, then I think it will slowly begin to lose people's trust in cryptocurrency, and there is a possibility that many people will switch to other investments that they think are more enthusiastic and can benefit them.
It is virtual currency which was keep attention to a lots of people though a lots of people loss their attention. It is not the fact once it will increase once again people will come back.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
January 24, 2019, 04:28:40 AM
The decline in crypto market prices has a big impact and now many investors have stopped investing. And this happened throughout 2018 that market prices slowly declined. I think this price decline was caused by a correction caused by a very significant price increase that occurred in 2017.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
January 24, 2019, 03:59:42 AM
now and the current condition is indeed a crypto currency is experiencing a decline and here is needed investors who have enormous confidence and patience in investing
Activity: 490
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 24, 2019, 02:39:36 AM
If the cryptocurrency market is always decreasing all the time, then I think it will slowly begin to lose people's trust in cryptocurrency, and there is a possibility that many people will switch to other investments that they think are more enthusiastic and can benefit them.
Even obvious signs, many holders have already left the market. This is still a young technology that cannot yet be perfect and must be prepared for constant and frequent corrections. But many believe that in five years the investment portfolio will grow by itself.
Pages:
Jump to: