Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency market dropped - page 10. (Read 3361 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 08:27:03 AM
I have seen many panicked people including me, but I have not lost faith in Crypto. I am still fighting with it, I believe the market will return sooner rather than later, but let's see how we have overcome Q1, Q2 in a great way. We are still here proving that the market is not dying it is a good sign. I still believe.
but how did we overcome K1 and K2? so that we continue to fall further? this is not the end. Life is such a thing that when you think it's worse it can not be she will show what she can. I still believe that we will continue to fall. but also an older feeling that not so long remained
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 02:54:01 AM
I think 90% of users have a bad experience buying crypto at the peak of prices, disappointed and out of the market. Now only hopes for large investors, because capitalization falls every day. And such falls cause additional panic and do not promote growth.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 02:45:24 PM
Yes, there is a bad situation in the market, but it`s okay and will be better in the future. All that we need to do it`s don`t panic and support crypto. Also, it`s our future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
September 11, 2018, 12:15:46 PM
I have seen many panicked people including me, but I have not lost faith in Crypto. I am still fighting with it, I believe the market will return sooner rather than later, but let's see how we have overcome Q1, Q2 in a great way. We are still here proving that the market is not dying it is a good sign. I still believe.
Activity: 238
September 11, 2018, 10:59:36 AM
Until now the crypto market is still experiencing a downturn, and I think the current fluctuating conditions are often the case, don't panic we must remain optimistic that for the future crypto market will improve again
Activity: 421
September 11, 2018, 10:49:29 AM
It seems that "panic selling" is the cause of this market dropped. The market was recovering nicely before a huge decline that happened in 1 day. This situation of the market now is just a challenge to the cryptocurrency industry that will be passed by through time.
Activity: 350
September 11, 2018, 10:28:38 AM
There is another bloodbath these days. The market has fallen  $35 billion in two days. It seems that we did not touch the bottom yet, as it starts recovering and then falls even deeper.

Seem that it will continue to the end of the year, it always dropping, there will be an increase but only for a day, and the following day will drop again. Since january 2018 up to now, crypto has not yet recover from its downtime.
Activity: 168
September 11, 2018, 02:55:15 AM
According to ccn news it stated that the cryptocurrency market has dropped by more than $42 billion in the last three days, from $412 billion to $370 billion. The daily trading volume of the market also declined by around $3 billion, from $22 billion to $19 billion.
what do you think about it.

yes right, even now it is getting lower. but we must believe that crypto will survive and I am sure that after this crypto will experience a massive price explosion. yes soon we will enjoy the party.
Activity: 210
September 11, 2018, 02:34:10 AM
The price of coins in the Cryptocurrency market at this time is indeed very down, I myself was shocked by this news that provided information that the price of Cryptocurrency was down.
Maybe it will take a long time for Cryptocurrency to rise in price.
We must be sure that the price of Cryptocurrency will rise.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
September 11, 2018, 02:15:10 AM
When market drops it's interesting that investor's logical changes and bases on the following workflow:

- Denial: In this usually short-lived stage, investors express disbelief and incredulity. While temporarily denying reality, common responses include, "This can't be happening" and "I refuse to accept this." However, when reality hits home, most soon move on to think about the implications of "the event."

- Anger: At this stage, investors become outraged, angrily casting about for anyone to blame other than themselves. Often, they become swamped with helpless rage, protesting about the unfairness of the event and its harsh effect on their lives.

-Bargaining: For some, the third stage of grief is the most tragic, because bargaining gives investors false hope. At this point, many remarks begin ruefully with "If only I ... ," "I'll do anything for ... ," and similar pleas. In an attempt to avoid confronting their pain, investors promise to give their life and soul in a futile attempt to make a pact with fate and turn back time.

-Depression: Depression marks the beginning of the end of the grief process. Comments such as, "What's the point of going on?," "I can't live with this suffering," and "Why bother trying?" show a clear need to disconnect from the world and properly mourn. Often, depression is the longest stage of grief, with some investors taking years to clear this hurdle.

- Acceptance: Redemption arrives in the form of acceptance when investors finally come to terms with their loss. In this "light at the end of the tunnel" conclusion, they realize that life goes on and it's time for their struggle to end.
Activity: 336
September 11, 2018, 02:11:46 AM
Some kind of suspiciously long drop, maybe in fact upwards nothing will grow any more. Some very long correction of the crypto market occurs from the beginning of 2018.
Activity: 294
September 11, 2018, 02:09:55 AM
According to ccn news it stated that the cryptocurrency market has dropped by more than $42 billion in the last three days, from $412 billion to $370 billion. The daily trading volume of the market also declined by around $3 billion, from $22 billion to $19 billion.
You should not think about it very seriously. The market tends to recover quickly, so this is absolutely normal now
Activity: 420
September 10, 2018, 01:34:36 PM
It is necessary not to worry, and try to make money on it and only then you will become the real professional and will cease to worry about it
Activity: 14
September 10, 2018, 11:14:48 AM
 The volume and rate of the coins are fluctuating...Don't panic, just be patient When I heard about it, it was very disheartening to me but one thing I know about crypto is its volatility...
Activity: 14
September 10, 2018, 10:57:50 AM
 The decline of the market cap is the result of negative news affecting investors' sentiment, which makes them panic sell, and it is evident that the exchange rate of the cryptocurrencies market will fall sharply...So if you want to make profit for this market drop find the stable point if market get stable for week in terms of coin marketcap then you can invest without any fear...
Activity: 504
September 10, 2018, 09:29:19 AM
I agree that the market is weakening, but this can be said by every person who invested in crypto-currencies a year ago, but what do those who have been in crypto-currencies for several years already say, what do these people think? When will the market go up?
Activity: 184
September 10, 2018, 09:26:43 AM

The market is constantly falling and is currently under $ 200 billion of market capitalization. I do not think this is the bottom of the year and it is likely to fall further before entering the new cycle. We need to monitor more information and make the right decisions in the near future. This market is very potential and will have more growth next time
Activity: 68
September 10, 2018, 09:25:36 AM
Yeah it's crazy how much it's gone down but I guess we should of expected it after last years bull run, expect it will start to go back up soon (hopefully).
Activity: 476
September 08, 2018, 09:03:57 AM
The market value of encrypted currencies can only be used as a reference. They always change with market fluctuations. The true market value is not so high.

Activity: 299
September 08, 2018, 07:44:08 AM
I believe that after the takeoff bitcoin, now it falls to the price of last year to $ 4000. and since it strongly affects the altcoyins, then for him all prices fall.
Pages:
Jump to: