Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency market dropped - page 6. (Read 3361 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
December 25, 2018, 12:47:02 AM
According to ccn news it stated that the cryptocurrency market has dropped by more than $42 billion in the last three days, from $412 billion to $370 billion. The daily trading volume of the market also declined by around $3 billion, from $22 billion to $19 billion.
what do you think about it.

That is normal that cryptocurrency market is in a fluctuation in respect to its market value and market cap. There are some reasons why these happens:
FUDS, Scams, hypes, hardfork, technical issues and news about what these cryptocurrency will going to do in the future.
But this time so many FUD from US. Recently, exCIA has created a controversial statement when he doesn't know anything about crypto. But the speculators are taking it as serious thing.
All of these dumps caused by the greedy speculators.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
December 24, 2018, 10:40:06 PM
Indeed, the current market situation is still up and down and unstable, we cannot do anything but wait for the market to rise again, and of course it takes a short time for all to be able to run normally again, still respond to it wisely
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
December 24, 2018, 10:34:07 PM
According to ccn news it stated that the cryptocurrency market has dropped by more than $42 billion in the last three days, from $412 billion to $370 billion. The daily trading volume of the market also declined by around $3 billion, from $22 billion to $19 billion.

with this drops and dumps, the market is gaining much more probability to achieve more than ever. It is like a beta testing stage and I guess the lowest dip at the moment is already reached. we can expect some profits in the next 3 months.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 24, 2018, 08:51:13 PM
it cannot be denied, that the market is currently in a downward trend. for example in a few weeks there was a slight increase, but again fell and the fall could exceed the percentage increase that had previously occurred.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
December 24, 2018, 12:32:32 AM
This year is a bad time because crypto loses much volume. and later this year could be a good time because the market slowly returns crypto began to increase and it becomes a nice time investors for a ride. from it, of course, crypto can return again to be great in the near future.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
December 24, 2018, 12:15:43 AM

That is normal that cryptocurrency market is in a fluctuation in respect to its market value and market cap. There are some reasons why these happens:
FUDS, Scams, hypes, hardfork, technical issues and news about what these cryptocurrency will going to do in the future.
Activity: 322
December 23, 2018, 11:45:23 PM
Yes that's true and I think we can't anything about that thing but still trust the market that it will soon increase the value of any currency in the market. And I think the best thing that we can do about it is to deal with it by investing in some currency that will grow in the future while their value is in the lowest price.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 11:08:28 PM
Crypto's condition is currently unstable, still up and down, to return to a stable condition we must patiently wait for it, of course, all of it takes time for better results.
Activity: 1008
December 23, 2018, 10:56:40 PM
It is true that the cryptocurrency market has dropped, but going up and down in the cryptocurrency world is normal, if there is no ups and downs in a market, how do we as traders benefit, I think the cryptocurrency market is the beginning of its glory. So if I think down the cryptocurrency market is something that is not something to worry about, this is all part of the market process.
Activity: 71
December 23, 2018, 10:48:09 PM
The market situation is not too good and has decreased. And the process of decline is still ongoing. But now we can see that the crypto market is in a positive trend and can be seen from the growth of Bitcoin and Ethereum. What I'm thinking now is trying to buy coins.
true the market is not good and it's been a long time for people to wait for Crypto to rise. right now I'm checking Crypto has gone up from yesterday and hopefully it will rise higher and an increase at the end of the year will be a good start so that next year it will rise high or Bullrun. Bitcoin is currently rising even though it is only a few percent but this is a good start and other Altcoin are following good steps, if like this continues to increase many people are increasingly interested in following Crypto because it will be profitable.
Activity: 644
December 23, 2018, 10:27:49 PM
The market situation is not too good and has decreased. And the process of decline is still ongoing. But now we can see that the crypto market is in a positive trend and can be seen from the growth of Bitcoin and Ethereum. What I'm thinking now is trying to buy coins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
December 23, 2018, 09:55:33 PM
the decline in trading volume had ended in November because at that time there were more large-scale sales. now we are just waiting for the bull run next year.
copper member
Activity: 224
December 23, 2018, 08:33:34 AM
We are entering a new era at the moment, if it is really going to be the next bull run, we will achieve unbelievable price records and are going to change the world. Wait for some more months and we will see what happens.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 23, 2018, 06:58:38 AM
This is the result of panic sales, but I can accept this decline because I think it will only get more traders' attention and purchases when crypto becomes cheaper.
I believe that this was the last wave of panic sales, now gone are all those who blindly believed in the growth of cryptocurrency at the end of 2018 only because of how it was in 2017
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
December 23, 2018, 06:47:12 AM
Personally, I think that everyone should understand that the situation on the market is always unpredictable since the price may behave differently. For those who know how to make money on the market in price difference. This may be a fall in prices and a sharp jump upwards. And in each situation you need to be able to earn.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 23, 2018, 06:33:03 AM
This is the result of panic sales, but I can accept this decline because I think it will only get more traders' attention and purchases when crypto becomes cheaper.
December 23, 2018, 05:21:48 AM
Over the past year, the crypto market has experienced a truly tremendous decline. Manipulation of the market, panic, massive sales - all these problems we have seen. I am sure that the situation should gradually return to normal, starting next year there will be a gradual improvement in the situation and the rise in prices of the main cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 294
December 14, 2018, 05:51:40 AM
Unfortunately, the fall in the crypto market has proven too long and frightening for investors. It is difficult for me now to predict anything and make some predictions. It remains only to hope for a gradual recovery of the situation, therefore I am now continuing to hodl my coins for the future.
December 13, 2018, 06:02:19 PM
The cryptocurrency market is very unstable. I think that significant changes will not be there in the near future. But we must be patient.
Activity: 345
December 13, 2018, 02:09:10 PM
With the speed of modern technology, Cryto is a potential market with high growth potential. It is always one of the most attractive markets for its sake. It will continue to grow strongly in the near future. The market is down trend I think this is just the premise that it can break and grow stronger.
Pages:
Jump to: