Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency market dropped - page 8. (Read 3361 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
December 13, 2018, 06:51:49 AM
Look at the market now, we are facing much bigger problems than 320 million market capitalisation. People do not want to buy crypto anymore and the bears are so powerful that I have doubts that we will see some changes soon.
Unfortunately, I have to agree. The cryptomarket has always been unstable and now it is in crisis and I hope the bull run will start soon anyway.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
December 12, 2018, 05:58:44 PM
Last year when the market had a parabolic growth it was accepted as a bull market cycle and nobody was complaining about it.
This year we have bearish market and it is also a normal declining market cycle but many of us complaining and losing the faith in crypto.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
December 12, 2018, 05:47:27 PM
This year has been experiencing some declines, but that does not mean it will continue without retracing itself up again. There will surely be a time of recovery and by next year, we would have started seeing so!e positive changes.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
December 12, 2018, 05:34:45 PM
one thing in my mind, quite scary, but from one side this is the time to buy. The market is so worrying if you see it spontaneously. However, it remains confident that opportunities will continue to exist for prices to rise.

Absolutely, in my opinion this deep market is an opportunities to buy more our best crypto,,
Because, in my analysis now crypto market are in the bottom zone ,, soon or later we will see the bull buddy
Activity: 406
December 12, 2018, 05:32:26 PM
The cryptocurrency market has been falling for over a year. I think that most investors have come to terms with the fact that they will not make a profit soon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
December 12, 2018, 04:42:01 PM
According to ccn news it stated that the cryptocurrency market has dropped by more than $42 billion in the last three days, from $412 billion to $370 billion. The daily trading volume of the market also declined by around $3 billion, from $22 billion to $19 billion.
what do you think about it.

It is more low now and its gonna more low day by day. But i believe in crypto currency world in long term. I dont do panic.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 12, 2018, 04:16:05 PM
we can not avoid because the market value is not stable. so always keep in mind for when investing in the market will know the trading strategy to get more money.
My personal opinion is that the cryptomarket has always been unstable and this situation is no exception. So the cryptomarket has dropped, I agree, but it will come back to the previous level.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 12, 2018, 02:16:21 PM
This is nothing new. This had to be the part of every trading market to keep the traders active. I do not take it as negative point rather it is for the benefits of market and users both.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
December 12, 2018, 02:14:45 PM
According to ccn news it stated that the cryptocurrency market has dropped by more than $42 billion in the last three days, from $412 billion to $370 billion. The daily trading volume of the market also declined by around $3 billion, from $22 billion to $19 billion.

The market had been dropping since day 1 of 2018, I think it's part of the market correction. People should not worry about it, just trade smart. Some traders are even earning during the bear market. Buy the dip, you will not regret it when the market recovers again.
Activity: 345
December 12, 2018, 01:46:29 PM
It is difficult to predict the future. But I have seen and realized the potential of this market for me very much in this era of technological development. But recently, the market seems unstable, causing people to be very worried. I think this is just a moment to create a breakthrough for the Crypto market to grow.
Recently the market is not stable. Just because it is banned from social networks makes it impossible for people to know its potential and its development. With the speed of modern technology development I believe it will help Crypto go up, gradually restore and upgrade to a new level to make investors feel secure and create confidence for everyone.
Activity: 350
December 12, 2018, 01:42:11 PM
It is difficult to predict the future. But I have seen and realized the potential of this market for me very much in this era of technological development. But recently, the market seems unstable, causing people to be very worried. I think this is just a moment to create a breakthrough for the Crypto market to grow.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 250
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 12, 2018, 12:22:00 PM
It is normal for the crypto currency to drop then and now. As we heard in the past, crypto has reached their peak and now it is going down. This goes to show us that a lot of things can happen in a matter of time. The current value of coins won't hold forever. Most of us know that a lot of factors contribute to the current value of crypto and that what makes it unpredictable. In some time the values may shoot up once again and investors will enjoy its time in the peak because they will make profit from the coins they bought from a smaller value.
even though crypto like bitcoin has had a high price but I think crypto has never been at the top because crypto is still not really the world's currency so crypto still has the chance to rise higher than what has ever been achieved just crypto requires enough time long to achieve it all
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
December 12, 2018, 12:12:25 PM

We are in trading industry, so what would you expect?  Do you think there is only one movement happening in every platform where the traders/players doing the actual trade? There are always two things only that always happened in the platform which are Buy and sell, meaning if the market has dropped many are selling their coins, but it doesn't mean it will straight forward down to zero value due to there are still out there that are waiting to buy when the market is down.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
December 12, 2018, 12:10:53 PM
one thing in my mind, quite scary, but from one side this is the time to buy. The market is so worrying if you see it spontaneously. However, it remains confident that opportunities will continue to exist for prices to rise.
Looking as this moment those who knew and understand how to deal with shorting are gainers with this current drop, even in a small amount of profits they still manage to enter when the falls hit the bottom and sell when little bounce happen, certainly for those who wants to make a good investment for the future this current price will allow you to accumulate more coins from time to time then hold and wait till the bounce high happen and earn more.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 11:57:06 AM
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
December 12, 2018, 11:52:33 AM
As for now, market cap is 100kk and its unbelievable how strongly did it drop. However, it is not the special case in the history of markets, so we have chances to recover
It has a lot of chances. Remember about the fact that crypto started from nothing to something and it proves crypto as the best investment place for the future.
It can recover anytime but we will not know when that will be happening in the future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
December 12, 2018, 11:51:27 AM
Look at the market now, we are facing much bigger problems than 320 million market capitalisation. People do not want to buy crypto anymore and the bears are so powerful that I have doubts that we will see some changes soon.
Of course, today capitalization has greatly decreased, but nonetheless several months ago, investors were very actively investing in cryptocurrency, but the market nevertheless continued to understand. It seems to me that the reasons for the poor state of the cryptocurrency market are quite different.
Bears will not be able to keep the market indefinitely, the trend must change, we are talking about the market of technologies that are in demand, and not about scam, then growth will be
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
December 12, 2018, 11:49:45 AM
I think that in the near future the rate of decline in trades will continue. This will mean that in the next few weeks we can expect another deeper crisis in all directions, and Bitcoin may also fall below 3000, although many predict a much lower price drop.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 11:47:34 AM
Of course, today capitalization has greatly decreased, but nonetheless several months ago, investors were very actively investing in cryptocurrency, but the market nevertheless continued to understand. It seems to me that the reasons for the poor state of the cryptocurrency market are quite different.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
December 12, 2018, 11:47:07 AM
It just shows how shitty this year has been for us. It is a tough year for the cryptocommunity. That's why I have my hands down for those people who still manages to believe and hold on to their coins even in this dark times.
Pages:
Jump to: