Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency market dropped - page 21. (Read 3366 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
June 01, 2018, 04:25:45 AM
This is a very common occurrence in the cryptocurrency world due to the extreme volatility of the cryptocurrency market. It is a known fact that cryptocurrency investors are very sensitive to any kind of news(Positive or Negative) which is why even a small piece of news is enough to send the market diving or rallying. It will take time to get used to such a volatile market op, but you will get used to it provided you are willing to take the risk.
A lot of bearish trend caused by the bad news and manipulation. i don't even think the nature volatility can make the cryptocurrency lost more than 500 billions marketcapitalization just in some months or less than a half of the year. Some parties are creating fake news to make the market turns to the panic mode.
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
June 01, 2018, 04:20:39 AM
This is a very common occurrence in the cryptocurrency world due to the extreme volatility of the cryptocurrency market. It is a known fact that cryptocurrency investors are very sensitive to any kind of news(Positive or Negative) which is why even a small piece of news is enough to send the market diving or rallying. It will take time to get used to such a volatile market op, but you will get used to it provided you are willing to take the risk.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 04:16:49 AM
While the crypto market is young, it will develop at similar rates with large pumps and dumps, and only after a few years it will be able to equalize and become more stable..
Activity: 350
June 01, 2018, 04:10:03 AM
According to ccn news it stated that the cryptocurrency market has dropped by more than $42 billion in the last three days, from $412 billion to $370 billion. The daily trading volume of the market also declined by around $3 billion, from $22 billion to $19 billion.
what do you think about it.

I have nothing to worry about this current market drop. In fact, that is beneficial to me because I can buy the dips and make huge profit when the volume comes back to the crypto market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 04:08:01 AM
the decline in the volume of currency and the price declines in the long-lived currency continued in the crypto-currency market. investors' capital is constantly declining. it needs to recover itself in the market as soon as possible.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 01, 2018, 04:04:48 AM
Yes. The market is falling to stabilize in price in recent days. But they fell with a slight trend. However, like the two coin the strongest on the market is BTC and ETH are still expensive and blue. BTC and ETH bring confidence to many investors and their future will grow rapidly.
Although the market fell, I still believe in two coin ETH and BTC, they are one of the most promising and safe coin, so the discount of these two coins do not make us too nervous, They will rise again in the future, do not worry when the market drops.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
June 01, 2018, 04:00:33 AM
The decline of the market cap is the result of negative news affecting investors' sentiment, which makes them panic sell, and it is evident that the exchange rate of the cryptocurrencies market will fall sharply. But by the end of 2018, the exchange rate of the entire market will increase again, the BTC will exceed $ 20,000, and the ETH will exceed $ 1,500.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
June 01, 2018, 03:54:59 AM
if you see a situation like that, do not panic, just waiting for time to return as before.
many things that affect the price of a diminished dime coin
well, because panic well only cause us to be a loss. because the good moment when the price is down is to survive and increase the assets we have. because this is only the influence of the existence of negetive news only
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
June 01, 2018, 03:49:45 AM
I hope eth drops to $200 and btc to $4,000.

Once it does, I'll go ALL-IN - sell house, cars, dogs, cat, wife, kids, neighbor, etc.

100x Long position!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
June 01, 2018, 03:45:14 AM
if you see a situation like that, do not panic, just waiting for time to return as before.
It's true that with conditions like this we panic it will add to the problem,
so we have to stay calm with the conditions
the market is down,
and remain patient waiting for normal market conditions again
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 03:40:46 AM
I think it's just someone who needed Fiat money, or just someone who specifically reduces the value of crypto coins for purchase!
Activity: 238
Blockchain with solar energy
June 01, 2018, 03:35:10 AM
Yes. The market is falling to stabilize in price in recent days. But they fell with a slight trend. However, like the two coin the strongest on the market is BTC and ETH are still expensive and blue. BTC and ETH bring confidence to many investors and their future will grow rapidly.
Activity: 434
June 01, 2018, 03:11:18 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
June 01, 2018, 03:10:07 AM
To me it's a long term game of (testing of my) patience. I only invested in project of which I have high hopes they will be successful in the near future. But that future isn't the next few weeks or months. I wait it out until at least EOY or 2019/2020. Give it some time. As for the current bearish sentiment. I hope it ends soon Smiley.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 03:06:08 AM
Very often, the market jumps back and forth. If you are not a trader, you should not care. You just have to wait. Personally, I'm tired of watching all these changes of course.
Activity: 490
May 31, 2018, 07:00:29 PM
As it fell and rises it's been a hundred times! Look at
past graphics. Many times there was such a situation!
Activity: 147
May 31, 2018, 06:01:16 PM
I do not think that this is something to worry about. This is fair in the world of the market. Because its rise is always a world news. In a few days or a week will come back talking about the highest price we can achieve. And it all depends on us to respond.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
May 31, 2018, 05:56:18 PM
A decline in trading volume and a fall in market volatility is not a complicated issue, we are used to hearing them, there is nothing strange about the situation. Because, for those who are already proficient can take advantage of the decline by buying as much cryptocurrency as they want.
With the decline in trading volume does not mean that their stash of Bitcoins are sold out, they may be period in a holding, so they are reluctant to sell them.
Activity: 854
May 31, 2018, 05:40:22 PM
I see the news to be normal, because the media is looking for every means to ensure that the crypto market falls more and also to ensure that people are discouraged from investing. So, i am not bothered by whatever the news might be, because even if the market falls, it will still  recover.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
May 31, 2018, 05:33:54 PM
It's a relatively small market so very easy to be manipulated by largest players: they can easily pump and dump making money both ways. In addition, the lack of regulations makes things even worse
Big players always have added advantage in every market, so it is not something unusual or peculiar to Bitcoin or cryptocurrency and it is not necessarily bad news to have whales affect the price, because ultimately what they set out to accomplish, is to be able to buy cheap and sell high. At that, an average Bitcoin trader, able to recognize this pattern can also ride on the wings or perhaps fins of the whales.
Pages:
Jump to: