Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency market dropped - page 19. (Read 3366 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 10:52:58 AM
truly crypto market is dropping in value,my taught is,while they market is volatile and correction are been made,then comes they boom,crypto market will still rise.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 10:40:49 AM
I try not to pay attention to it. This has already happened and will happen in the future. There are always UPS and downs in the market. I keep calm and hold my investment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
June 16, 2018, 10:36:40 AM
Cryptocurrency market has always been very volatile. I don't worry about this drop much, I'm pretty sure it's juste a phase.
Due to the negative feedback of individuals the market prices encountered dropped but in my analysis it's good to buy cheaper coin right now while the market is on dump because time will come crypto changes it's volume from time to time so be patience for the bounceback to earned tremendous profits.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
June 16, 2018, 10:24:49 AM
Cryptocurrency market has always been very volatile. I don't worry about this drop much, I'm pretty sure it's juste a phase.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 10:21:52 AM
It's nothing to worry about. We have already seen this a million times and will see as many times! The main thing do not give in to panic! It will not lead to anything good! Just wait
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 10:20:13 AM
It always happen that the market falls down and all the coins dropped-off very low so I can say that it is just normal for the market to falls down because also seen that the market has a big tendency to rise again and the coins to get a bigger value.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
June 16, 2018, 10:18:07 AM
the cryptocurrency market is always fluctuating. The prices of the coins are always unstable here. At present, the prices are dropping. But I believe by 1 month, the prices will start rising again.

This is normal for cryptocurrency because this is a decentralized bank but I believe it has potential to bounceback again at current price due to the fluctuations.It tooks time to recover so better to buy more cheaper coin right now because it's all affordable.
Activity: 364
June 16, 2018, 10:17:10 AM
the cryptocurrency market is always fluctuating. The prices of the coins are always unstable here. At present, the prices are dropping. But I believe by 1 month, the prices will start rising again.

Indeed for the crypto market is still young, it will develop at the same level as big pumps and sadness, and only after a few years it will be able to equalize and become more stable ..
GFE
Activity: 336
June 16, 2018, 10:14:07 AM
Yes, it dropped but I don't see high pressure on criptocurrency for such dump. So it could be whale's strategy to hold market in dump for long time and then it will be big pump
Activity: 140
June 16, 2018, 10:11:07 AM
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
www.licx.io
June 05, 2018, 02:18:42 PM
I think the market price correction is still continuing and all the coins on the market have not been stable yet, but it is the greatest opportunity for investors to buy more altcoin to add the investment assets we have
Activity: 388
June 05, 2018, 05:04:59 AM
I think there are many reasons for the decline of these markets. The invasion of hackers and the addition of more fraudsters have caused many investors to suffer property losses! More and more people are starting to fear the token market!
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 05, 2018, 04:07:28 AM
Yes, I think the cryptocurrency is declining. And it is continuous. I think that if we break below the previous low, it should rise and it will rise rapidly. This is the rule.
Activity: 309
June 05, 2018, 04:01:12 AM
I don't like that the market is losing capitalization. But this is a normal process just people with money begin to take profit in the future to buy more cryptocurrency.
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
June 04, 2018, 03:59:09 PM
I think that now there is no reason to worry. I am sure that now it is worth buying coins, because soon the market will go to the top.
The crypto market is falling but instead of gettiing worried, you must look for the ways which can then help you in dealing with such situations in the best possible way and that you can face this situation in a good way. You just need to stay patient and that there is no such need of getting panicked due to this downfall as the market will soon recover and then it will give you an opportunity of making more money.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
June 04, 2018, 01:32:39 PM
I think it's a temporary thing. Such jumps are inevitable in the market. My wallet also jumps in price then up and down a fairly large amount.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 10:44:30 AM
According to ccn news it stated that the cryptocurrency market has dropped by more than $42 billion in the last three days, from $412 billion to $370 billion. The daily trading volume of the market also declined by around $3 billion, from $22 billion to $19 billion.
what do you think about it.

yes, that's what happened. I think the market is still not very stable always have irregular daily correction. but this can be done by doing some speculation. the market pattern in the level of correction is not too long, and the market grows again. maybe a short trade is the best thing to do.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
June 04, 2018, 10:38:29 AM
Yes, the entire cryptocurrency is declining. It has not stopped since March. I think this is a normal phenomenon because it is crazy when it rises. It will grow a lot. I have been waiting for it to grow.
Indeed the condition of cryptocurrency since early 2018 until now is still unstable,
and indeed I think that's a natural thing in cryptocurrency,
we hope that in the near future this condition will go back up
It seems to me that large whales play short trade on stock exchanges. Therefore the crypt grows a little and immediately falls. After all, if you look at the news, they do not affect the price of the crypto currency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 10:31:52 AM
The market fall is of course very bad. But there is an opportunity to buy promising coins at a low price in order to make a profit out of it in the future.when the market will rise again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
June 04, 2018, 10:22:44 AM
I guess this is what we call consolidation stage in the market. Smart money are probably starting to buy discreetly. The cheap price of most coins in general are attractive to big time investors which will aim to take profit for long term. The longer the consolidation will take place, the higher the price it could reach after institutional buyers come in.
Pages:
Jump to: