Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency market dropped - page 16. (Read 3366 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 05:02:00 AM
Yes, the cryptocurrency is falling. This is a normal phenomenon. When it falls to a position, many people will join the cryptocurrency. This is an ups and downs game. You don't have to worry too much.
Maybe isn't a normal event in crypto market anymore,  a lot of dumps happens and not sure it will hit another pumps again. Market always turning into red, not even seen it growing. May we think that we get stabilize with current price til year end but still giving my trust into crypto.
Activity: 54
July 06, 2018, 04:57:47 AM
So far the cryptocurrency s quite not stable
Do not know how  falls or rises.
i am disappointment!
Activity: 364
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 06, 2018, 04:48:27 AM
Yes, the cryptocurrency is falling. This is a normal phenomenon. When it falls to a position, many people will join the cryptocurrency. This is an ups and downs game. You don't have to worry too much.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 04:16:37 AM
According to ccn news it stated that the cryptocurrency market has dropped by more than $42 billion in the last three days, from $412 billion to $370 billion. The daily trading volume of the market also declined by around $3 billion, from $22 billion to $19 billion.
what do you think about it.
the cryptocurrency market went down a few weeks ago and so nowadays many people are investing in promising altcoin and waiting for altcoin prices to go up so instead of investing in altcoins that promise we can wait for market prices back and can benefit
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
July 06, 2018, 04:08:33 AM
the trend as it concerns the cryptocurrency is considered an up and down movement if you get to consider it in charts, it has always been that way since its inception and in such cases we just understand that it is one of the features rather than say it dropped.
Activity: 33
July 06, 2018, 03:47:54 AM
In the market ups and downs very natural, but it is very tough to bear this kind of fall. Still I have been waiting for entry of bulls... Let's hope the market will recover soon.
Activity: 130
Merit: 2
July 06, 2018, 03:37:17 AM
According to ccn news it stated that the cryptocurrency market has dropped by more than $42 billion in the last three days, from $412 billion to $370 billion. The daily trading volume of the market also declined by around $3 billion, from $22 billion to $19 billion.

the current market of electronic money is still very small. It will also grow fast and strong in the shortest time. Let's firmly believe in it. Don't let the shark do you tremble, worry when you look at the numbers
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 03:30:09 AM
Cryptocurrency market dropped drastically
In fact am highly devastated by this, not quite long I invested in it while ethereum is still rise, now it has declined seriously I am counting my loss.
I pray cryptocurrency will bounce back to what it used to be.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 06, 2018, 03:26:29 AM

It is normal for a cryptocurrency to drop its price because of its volatility, because people here are earning through spikes of the market. It's a matter of buying and setting at the right time in order for you to earn. Expect to see decent number of trades in the last quarter of the 2018 or Ber month, wherein people have plenty of money to invest with.
Activity: 34
July 05, 2018, 04:20:12 AM
Do not panic. The market controls whales. In my opinion, "bitmain" put his hands on the market drop. So hold on and wait for the right moment
Activity: 28
July 05, 2018, 03:56:59 AM
Do not panic. The market controls whales. In my opinion, "bitmain" put his hands on the market drop. So hold on and wait for the right moment
Activity: 168
July 05, 2018, 03:26:05 AM
the market has dropped a few weeks ago and so now many people are picking up their altcoins and waiting for market prices and altcoins to return because if they do not hold altcoin my chances of altcoin will be gone but what I see now is crypto market price already in recovery
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 05, 2018, 03:07:14 AM
It is because there are many fake news spreading towards the community and there are also countries that ban cryptocurrency. This is the main reason why cryptocurrency market crashes but that is not the reason for us to stop in doing crypto but take this situation as an opportunity to earn more when in comes in accumulating more units of bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 139
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 05, 2018, 02:57:21 AM
Yes, the crypto-currency market has really fallen very much this year, but I think that in the autumn the Bitcoin and Ethereum rates will start to grow, which will increase the activity of investors. So now is a very profitable time to buy Bitcoin and also the Ethereum.
Activity: 133
July 05, 2018, 02:56:39 AM
I don't know what the encryption market is going down this year, but I won't easily exit the encryption market. I think this year's encryption market is a good time to invest.
Activity: 49
July 05, 2018, 02:56:25 AM
The encryption market is different every day, but the recent trend is down and has been maintained for a long time. If you invest at this time, it may not be clear, because it is still possible to continue to fall. The best way is to observe.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 02:53:25 AM
It is reasonable if the market situation looking like this. large increases are also being hard to happen and even just decline. This is why many who go and securing their assets than it must wait and endure but do not produce. so I don't think the decline it is reasonable because of the impact of a not good condition of the market price.
Activity: 148
July 05, 2018, 02:45:42 AM
This situation has happened many times in the past. I think there is nothing surprising about this market. Keep enough patience to continue waiting. I believe the market will rise again, then you will get more benefits.
Activity: 322
July 05, 2018, 02:16:08 AM
it can only fall in some critical case. without any reason, this can not happen in any way and in any way. while such cases are, fortunately, was not yet
Activity: 392
July 05, 2018, 02:14:43 AM
it just happens. the market is constantly falling and growing, so you can not be upset about this. I am sure that the market will not soon be able to collapse completely
Pages:
Jump to: